Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

at first I post this dream in a FREDDIE dreams by mistake :roftl: so here it is: last night I saw that I was on that Washington 'gig' it was smth called like "gay night" or whatever :roftl: there was Mika and he was dancing smth like striptease with another man :floor::lmao::lmfao::mf_rosetinted:
:roftl:what a dream. would have loved to see that one...:aah: I had a mika-dream about a week ago....he had a gig right in front of my school and there were lots of empty chairs put in front of the venue... with me we were about 10-15 peeps who wanted to see it:aah:. then mika came on the stage, weiring some really ugly and old looking every-day-clothes and a beard or sth:shocked: he looked rather homeless...:roftl: he started to sing some songs and they were all covers of rocksongs and sounded baahaad.his band looked at him and went of the stage cause it sounded so awful:aah: iMMa jumped off and I went on a little walk with her. Mika didn´t notice anything and stayed on the stage and sang till the late evening and had no idea noone was listening oO poor boy

:roftl:what a dream. would have loved to see that one...:aah: I had a mika-dream about a week ago....he had a gig right in front of my school and there were lots of empty chairs put in front of the venue... with me we were about 10-15 peeps who wanted to see it:aah:. then mika came on the stage, weiring some really ugly and old looking every-day-clothes and a beard or sth:shocked: he looked rather homeless...:roftl: he started to sing some songs and they were all covers of rocksongs and sounded baahaad.his band looked at him and went of the stage cause it sounded so awful:aah: iMMa jumped off and I went on a little walk with her. Mika didn´t notice anything and stayed on the stage and sang till the late evening and had no idea noone was listening oO poor boy

if i just had a vid....:naughty:

hahaha your dreaaam :lmfao: yeah indeed, poor boy :lmao:

A dreams thread? Wow!!

Well, I did a lot of dreams about Mika! in the last one Mika performed in a concert right in my city! :fangurl: and so I went to it with a couple of friends! I en joyed it a lot, but the main part comes now: after the concert Mika jumped off from the scene and came to me! :teehee: Then suddenly it became sunny and I and Mika had a stroll hand in hand along my neighbour streets! He was so lovely and we chatted a lot! But it was time Mika went home, so an airplane landed in front of us, and Mika said to me: "It's time to go, sweetie, but I'll never forget you!" or something like this, and finally he kissed me..he kissed my lips... :wub2:

And after I heard a strange sound, like a doorbell...

Omg, it was my clock ringing! :shocked:

I haven't had a Mika dream in a long time, but last night I had one!

It was strange....

I was looking at things Mika had posted online, like on his twitter, and found out that he was recording his new album at some undisclosed location, but he tweeted a picture of it. So using some crime-fighting skills, I found the place on Google Maps. Then I went there and tried to find him. He was recording his album somewhere in Washington State at an old abandoned Waffle House. I have no idea why this was happening in my dream, but that's where my subconscious decided to make Mika record his new album. :roftl: I was probably hungry before I went to bed.

Then I got to hang out there for a while, and see him from a far. DaWack was there too, and she had apparently been doing some art because large canvasses were on the floor drying. It was really neat but really weird!

the last mika dream i had we were in some old-western style salon and he was taking individual requests for a private concert. when it came my turn i immediately blurted out relax, and he looked annoyed and said i said that too fast and he doesn't play relax anymore (:shocked:) then after the concert we started talking and he told me he was very insecure about his clothing choices and what ppl might say about them...i had to reassure him he always looks fierce...then we talked abt other stuff, but i forget..

:teehee::roftl:

the last mika dream i had we were in some old-western style salon and he was taking individual requests for a private concert. when it came my turn i immediately blurted out relax, and he looked annoyed and said i said that too fast and he doesn't play relax anymore (:shocked:) then after the concert we started talking and he told me he was very insecure about his clothing choices and what ppl might say about them...i had to reassure him he always looks fierce...then we talked abt other stuff, but i forget..

:teehee::roftl:

sounds like somebody's been lurking in the birdie shirt thread :roftl:

last night i dreamed i was making a life-sized Mika stand-up to use on a bulletin board in the children's dept at work (Mikardboard was hot, i'm surprised my pervy brain didn't have me humping it :naughty:). my supervisor didn't want to use it because the board didn't make any sense & was mad i used so much work time on it. i offered to make give him a book so it looked like he was reading it.

damn i really gotta have some better Mika dreams :rolleyes:

sounds like somebody's been lurking in the birdie shirt thread :roftl:

last night i dreamed i was making a life-sized Mika stand-up to use on a bulletin board in the children's dept at work (Mikardboard was hot, i'm surprised my pervy brain didn't have me humping it :naughty:). my supervisor didn't want to use it because the board didn't make any sense & was mad i used so much work time on it. i offered to make give him a book so it looked like he was reading it.

damn i really gotta have some better Mika dreams :rolleyes:

:roftl::roftl:

really?? a life sized mika didn't make sense to your supervisor?? madness. a life sized mika makes sense anywhere...:mf_rosetinted:

I had the weirdest dream involving Mika last night. :blink:

So I was trying to get into a club (No idea why, I'm not even legally old enough :naughty:) and I was waiting in line. Suddenly, Mika came out of nowhere and offered to give me a tattoo. I said yes, being dumbfounded by the fact that one of my idols just offered to give me a tattoo. So he pulled out a needle and somehow managed to give me a tattoo. It was horribly done and looked like it was supposed to be his face. :boxed: I thanked him anyways, then I woke up...

I had this dream about Mika like... a month ago, but I couldn't find the thread: blush-anim-cl:

Mika visits Vietnam in my dream, not for a gig, but I'm not really sure what his prupose is, 'cause he didn't carry any bag :blink: I was the only one at the airport, and when Mika walked out I screamed and went fangurling around him :aah: I asked him if I could hug him or not, and he said yes, so I hugged him really tight, and he taps on my head while hugging me back :swoon: Then I showed him around the city, and luckily the city was empty and there's only me and Mika, alone! :aah: I showed him the cuisine and the buildings, and he realy enjoyed it! At the end I don't really remember what happened, but we hugged again and I kissed him on the cheek/forehead something and he kissed me back :swoon: (Oh Gosh I'm dying in happiness when I write this) :aah: and that's about it :aah:

I had this dream about Mika like... a month ago, but I couldn't find the thread: blush-anim-cl:

Mika visits Vietnam in my dream, not for a gig, but I'm not really sure what his prupose is, 'cause he didn't carry any bag :blink: I was the only one at the airport, and when Mika walked out I screamed and went fangurling around him :aah: I asked him if I could hug him or not, and he said yes, so I hugged him really tight, and he taps on my head while hugging me back :swoon: Then I showed him around the city, and luckily the city was empty and there's only me and Mika, alone! :aah: I showed him the cuisine and the buildings, and he realy enjoyed it! At the end I don't really remember what happened, but we hugged again and I kissed him on the cheek/forehead something and he kissed me back :swoon: (Oh Gosh I'm dying in happiness when I write this) :aah: and that's about it :aah:

awwww..:wub2:

D'awwww :')

I can actually remember this one from last night! XD

I was in a mall with my mom and a few of her friends. For some reason Mika is there. He and I start talking about something irrelevant and we start joking around. At some point, he steals my hat and I act as if it's nothing. Then I steal his and start running through the mall. I go downstairs into a fancy restaurant by accident, so I venture through it trying to find an exit. Then I come across some stairs and take them down into a kind of cellar, that at first looks kind of scary but turns out to be filled with billiard tables which my mom and Mika are playing at. I ask to join in and Mika just smiles and hands me his pool que.

i really should stop posting my weird dreams on here, but this was extra disturbing :aah:

we're in the stands at this huge stadium where he just finished a gig, and i'm standing non-chalantly next to him eating a fruit (with the juice and everything almost dripping down!:blink:) and he's telling me his plans for the next few days..then this random musician comes up to talk to him and things get kinda uncomfortable for me cos i dunno if i'm still supposed to be standing there. next thing i know he's introducing an extraordinarily plain looking girl who was sitting near by all the time as his gf to the musician (:shocked:) then they leave and i'm left in charge of various 'memorabilia' (stuff that included things he's worn, fruits he has collected :blink::aah:) and i end up ruining all by washing them...:roftl::roftl:

i woke up feeling very uneasy that meeks had a gf and not a bf..:dunno:

I had 2 dreams about Mika :blush-anim-cl:

In the first one he was in my school and got friend with a superficial and popoular girl in my class who doesnt even like his music :blink: I started talking to him and asking some random questions about music, being famous, I asked a autograph and a photo and he got friend with me :naughty:

In the second one he was in my school (again :shocked:) but he was more like a teacher, that, sadly, didn't teach in my courses. Anyway, I managed to meet him during the recess and he was really friendly and nice :wub2:

i really should stop posting my weird dreams on here, but this was extra disturbing :aah:

we're in the stands at this huge stadium where he just finished a gig, and i'm standing non-chalantly next to him eating a fruit (with the juice and everything almost dripping down!:blink:) and he's telling me his plans for the next few days..then this random musician comes up to talk to him and things get kinda uncomfortable for me cos i dunno if i'm still supposed to be standing there. next thing i know he's introducing an extraordinarily plain looking girl who was sitting near by all the time as his gf to the musician (:shocked:) then they leave and i'm left in charge of various 'memorabilia' (stuff that included things he's worn, fruits he has collected :blink::aah:) and i end up ruining all by washing them...:roftl::roftl:

i can understand your unease, but omg i laughed so hard at the fruits he collected bit.

i love reading people's weird Mika dreams, keep 'em coming subconsciouses!

After a long absence, Mika showed up in my dreams three times last night!

First, I was in a park and there was a soccer game going on. I noticed Mika in the audience and then noticed Paloma was one of the players. I was so pleased to see she was in good enough condition to be playing! So I stayed and watched, watched the game, and watched Mika watching the game. :teehee: But felt a bit weird about it so I tried to make it look like I wasn't really watching. I didn't want to look like a stalker!

Then, I'm not sure how things ended up there, but I was in a classroom at night. No one was around except Mika, Ben (a character from Lost) and me. Ben had a Lost DVD and we all decided to watch it (which is odd, because I know Mika doesn't like Lost :aah:). Mika went to make popcorn. I woke up just as the show was starting.

Then I fell back asleep . . . I was watching TV and saw a commercial with Mika in it. It was an old gum commercial, but he was acting, not singing a jingle, unfortunately. He had longer hair, looked like from right before he put out the first album. He and two younger boys were in a bedroom, from off-screen a dad starts yelling at the younger kid for chewing gum, but the kid says what brand the gum is and the dad is like, oh, ok then. :roftl: Then he yells something at Mika's character, but I couldn't really hear it. Mika looked annoyed and muttered something about starting a band. Worst commercial ever? Or BEST?

:floor:

I haven't had a Mika dream in ages! :sneaky2: I always look at his videos before I go to bed and hope that my mind would create something from them. I know that's a bit desperate but the dreams I've had of him so far have been so funny and there's no better way to wake up than having a huge smile on your face. :roftl:

OMG a couple nights ago i had the best Mika dream i've ever had & i can't believe i forgot to post it!

Mika & i were standing in a wide open space but for some reason he pressed himself right up against my back, really close. in the dream i remember thinking how hard his abs felt against my shoulder blades through my thin t-shirt :swoon:and i can definitely confirm somebody was home. :das: i don't remember any more of the dream, but really after that i didn't need anymore.

yeah, i woke up in a great mood that day :naughty:

OMG a couple nights ago i had the best Mika dream i've ever had & i can't believe i forgot to post it!

Mika & i were standing in a wide open space but for some reason he pressed himself right up against my back, really close. in the dream i remember thinking how hard his abs felt against my shoulder blades through my thin t-shirt :swoon:and i can definitely confirm somebody was home. :das: i don't remember any more of the dream, but really after that i didn't need anymore.

:naughty:

what a dream!

unfortunately when i have great mika dreams i wake up in a foul mood because they're not real!:aah: seriously, i once yelled 'no' on waking up and pounded the bed..:naughty: maybe tmi....:mf_rosetinted:

Aaahh that is so good!

I'm pretty sure I had a dream about Mika some time ago. I'm not 100% positive though because I had a lot of dreams that night. :teehee:I can't describe the dream to you or else I'll be in serious trouble.