Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Everyone has such appropriately dream-like Mika dreams! With buffalos and caribous and nonsensical adventures and everything. The two (?) I've had that I can remember were both rather profoundly mundane. Aside from the initial set-up, nothing happened that couldn't actually happen in real life.

And to think, yesterday I dreamt that my boyfriend was a Mormon sci-fi author and we watched Neil Gaiman (another author) dance on stage in a robot chicken suit. And the week before I dreamed about V from V for Vendetta crashing a movie-watching party, getting into an argument with Dr. House about Oscar Wilde and bloody teeth, and having a 70s rockstar deliver a friend's baby.

Mika sure got the dull end of the stick in my dream-imagination.

--Jack

OMG!!! THIS IS SOOO GOING OVER-BOARD!! I'm not complaining though:bleh:

I just woke up from a nap, and yes...another Mika dream..the MOMENT I woke up...I ran here to share it with you all before I forget a SINGLE thing!!!

Here it goess! (It's pretty short...it was only a nap afterall)

I was at this hotel with my family, and the hotel over-looked a beach. At about dusk, we all went down and started strolling at the beach, with our feet in the water...I had my iPod and I was listening to "I'm falling" and I was drifting to another world....it was soo beautiful...the light breeze blowing my curly hair around my face, my eyes closed, taking in deep breaths of the beautiful, fresh air....Mika's beautiful voice filling my head...

Then, something strange happened that made me open my eyes. I looked around, and i noticed something strange at the far side of the beach where there were a few trees. It was a dark figure, and it was beckoning me to come towards it. At first I got really scared, and I was about to run to my mom, but then there was just something about the shape of the figure that just made me wanna go to it. It just seemed familiar.

So..I walked towards it, picking up more speed with every couple of steps, Mika's voice still singing to me..filling my head..(my iPod:bleh: ) until I finally broke into a run. I ran towards the dark, unknown figure. I was running so fast that I couldn't stop by the time i reached the figure, so I collided with it and I fell right on top of it. I looked into the face, and who does it turn out to be? Yep..you all guessed right...Mika!:mf_lustslow:

We just lay there, still in the same position after the collision (me on top of him:bleh: :blush-anim-cl: ) and I just stared into his eyes, my mouth open, his music still filling my head...

I was in complete shock and awe.

He smiled, and I somehow snapped back into my senses and had the descency to sit up straight. He sat up straight too, and turned to me, his eyes so close to mine...

"Thank god you came", he said.

I just stared.

"I've been waiting for you for so long...ever since I first saw you at that concert", he said...(referring to my first Mika concert ever...where we actually had an eye-lock moment during "Relax (take it easy)"!!).

I was soo shocked. If I type everything I said, you guys would probably dose off to sleep yourselves so to cut it short...we just lay there...on the soft, white, cold sand...trees surrounding us and blocking us from view...him leaning beside me and looking into my face...brushing my hair with his long, warm fingers....and me....in complete bliss...

Ok so maybe it wasn't short!:bleh: It certainly felt as though it was!!!

:blink:

My cousin has dreamt of MIKA half a dozen times and in each dream, Mika and I are connected in some way...Like the first couple we were friends, and than the next few we became a couple...

The way she described it, was so freakin awesome lol... Hand in hand walking past a crowd of screaming fans...standing by my man...greeting everyone.

So bazaar...

Other people say they have dreamt of Mika and I...though I've only ever had one myself.

I was standing looking up at him on stage...I was in the front row, and things around me were crazy...People screaming cheering, arms flying. I was so still, so calm and in awe of him. I couldn't take my eyes of him, and somehow he noticed me.

The dream was around the time of the most hectic week of the yearbook production, and I felt so stressed, wondering if the final outcome would be worth it.

It was as if he were thanking me. He reached down to me, eyes fixed on mine and smiled holding my hand in the process. Everything around me dissapeared, and I breathed a sigh of relief...

I knew that it would all turn out ok, the day would begin anew, and the yearbook would be almost done.

So, that was my motivation i suppose:blush-anim-cl:

hahaahahaha I'm having so much fun reading this thread! I want to read all the dreams!

I had a dream where Mika and I were inside a big house. There were a lot of people there and we were hiding ourselves from them and laughing a lot.

So we waited for the best time to run and get near to some people in the corridor.

Then we passed through them running and with our hands we put some kind of magic on that people and they started to sleep!:naughty:

And we laughed very hard... we kept doin' that with all the people in that house! It was funny... hahahaahaa we finished in the garage laughing a lot!

Strange!

sorry my bad english

I had a quite scary dream about Mika last night....

I was in a cross between where I live now and the horrible flat I used to live in. I woke up, and my mum told me I had to get dressed because Mika and the band were coming round to visit me. I was quite nervous, but not really excited or anything, just a bit scared. So I got dressed and went to sit in the living room, waiting until they came. The Cherisse and Saranayde came in first, as if it was they're house, but they didn't really acknowledge me. Just ignored the fact that I was there, and I didn't go over and say hi or anything; I think I was scared they'd reject me or something. So I waited for Mika to come in, and I was getting more and more nervous.

Eventually, he came, but it took me a moment to recognise him. Martin was helping him walk, his hair was wet because he'd just come out of the shower, so was rubbing his head with a towel. He was wearing a cream and green ugly jumper and a pair of grey trousers. He looked anorexic, he was just skin and bones and had aged by about 30 years. He made his way over to one of the sofa's (both again ignoring my existance) and practically collapsed onto it. I was desparate to go over and find out what was wrong, but I couldn't move. It was like I wasn't there at all.

Cherisse went over and Mika and Martin jumped on her and she laughed, while staring straight at me. I smiled nervously, but again, didn't speak or move.

I watched everyone for about 5 minutes, then I vowed I would go over to speak to Mika once he was the only one on the sofa, but Jack (my little brother) got there before I could. So I just sighed and decided to come on here. I'd entered some kind of writing competition and read through my entry. It was terrible, so I decided to edit it.

Something then happened and my mum completely embarassed me, and when I had a go at her, she told me I should just die, so I stormed to my room and cried myself to sleep, and woke up in RL.

It was scary seeing Mika like that. I hope he doesn't end up like that at any point.

I had a quite scary dream about Mika last night....

I was in a cross between where I live now and the horrible flat I used to live in. I woke up, and my mum told me I had to get dressed because Mika and the band were coming round to visit me. I was quite nervous, but not really excited or anything, just a bit scared. So I got dressed and went to sit in the living room, waiting until they came. The Cherisse and Saranayde came in first, as if it was they're house, but they didn't really acknowledge me. Just ignored the fact that I was there, and I didn't go over and say hi or anything; I think I was scared they'd reject me or something. So I waited for Mika to come in, and I was getting more and more nervous.

Eventually, he came, but it took me a moment to recognise him. Martin was helping him walk, his hair was wet because he'd just come out of the shower, so was rubbing his head with a towel. He was wearing a cream and green ugly jumper and a pair of grey trousers. He looked anorexic, he was just skin and bones and had aged by about 30 years. He made his way over to one of the sofa's (both again ignoring my existance) and practically collapsed onto it. I was desparate to go over and find out what was wrong, but I couldn't move. It was like I wasn't there at all.

Cherisse went over and Mika and Martin jumped on her and she laughed, while staring straight at me. I smiled nervously, but again, didn't speak or move.

I watched everyone for about 5 minutes, then I vowed I would go over to speak to Mika once he was the only one on the sofa, but Jack (my little brother) got there before I could. So I just sighed and decided to come on here. I'd entered some kind of writing competition and read through my entry. It was terrible, so I decided to edit it.

Something then happened and my mum completely embarassed me, and when I had a go at her, she told me I should just die, so I stormed to my room and cried myself to sleep, and woke up in RL.

It was scary seeing Mika like that. I hope he doesn't end up like that at any point.

that's quite a scary dream u had there :blink:

How awful!!

I know....you can't imagine how much I cried that night when I woke up....I cried rivers, lakes, seas and oceans!!! It truly was terrible and I hope none of you ever dream about it...it really ruins your day...heck..it ruined my LIFE for a while!!!

Omg...it sure is scary...:blink:

The scariest dream I had that concerned Mika was one where he told me he wouldn't go out with me even if I was the last girl on earth

What if you were the last boy on Earth? :naughty:

Aw that's sad though :blink:

Anyway my dreams about Mika haven't been scary or even upsetting - just weird and random.

The other night I dreamt Mika was skateboarding down my street in a Santa hat, and last night I dreamt I was at his concert and he got me up on stage and told me to run up and down and flap my wings like an angel. Which I did - the shame of it.

No *interesting, ahem* Mika dreams for me, sadly :fisch:

What if you were the last boy on Earth? :naughty:

Aw that's sad though :blink:

Anyway my dreams about Mika haven't been scary or even upsetting - just weird and random.

The other night I dreamt Mika was skateboarding down my street in a Santa hat, and last night I dreamt I was at his concert and he got me up on stage and told me to run up and down and flap my wings like an angel. Which I did - the shame of it.

No *interesting, ahem* Mika dreams for me, sadly :fisch:

The skateboarding one sounds interesting!

The skateboarding one sounds interesting!

Hehehehehe...that sounds adorable!!! With a santa hat...hawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Gosh..how I love him!!!

I've been having sooo many good dreams about him...this was the only bad one though....It's my first and hopefully my last!!

May all of us be blessed with beautiful dreams of Mika!:biggrin2:

I had a dream today...

A lot of people and me were waiting in a great hall for Mika. I

don't know if it was an airport or hotel.

Then Mika arised and I went close to him. I was trying to

protect him of a 'non-sense' fan who was trying to pull him.

This fan would hurt him and I started to get nervous!!! Then it

started to appear lots of these 'stupid and evil fans'and they

were so desperate that it would end up in a tragedy.

Oh my God! What should I do??? I thought! So it started to

appear lots of 'good fans' and we made a barrier to protect

Mika!!! It was kind of a war actually... between good and evil

fans! But Mika was safe at the end.:winner_third_h4h:

...then I woke up.

Nowadays I've been having dreams that are not entirely about Mika...they're about other things but Mika seems to pop in and out every now and then! Like...one time, he was just a normal passer-by. And the other time, he was a customer in the same shop that I was shopping at....stuff like that!

i FINALLY had a mika dream last night. but he wasn't even in it!

apparently mika was playing in miami at 2am, and i was getting ready to see him. when all of a sudden, his aunt walks in. i asked her if she was going to the show, and she said "OF COURSE!" rudley, and then told me that she was also going the show in new york that was right after the miami one. so i told i was too, and she became nice, and told me that mika would love it if i was there.

i've got the family's blessing.

Nowadays I've been having dreams that are not entirely about Mika...they're about other things but Mika seems to pop in and out every now and then! Like...one time, he was just a normal passer-by. And the other time, he was a customer in the same shop that I was shopping at....stuff like that!

It happens to me too! :blink:

I had the strangest dream ever last night...

The LICM fan CD was completed, and all of us from the MFC met up at one of Mika's 2008 gigs. (Not sure which one exactly).

So we attended the concert and it was a blast (as usual:blush-anim-cl: ).

Then we waited outside the venue so that we could meet Mika and give him the CD. He came out about an hour later, his hair kinda wet as he just had a shower. Gosh he looked ADORABLE in the wet curls he had!!!:blush-anim-cl:

So since it was my dream, I had to give the CD to him, as all of you were too shy.

So I approached him, introduced myself, and handed over the CD. I explained the whole idea of the CD to him. At first he had a smile on his face, but that smile just kept on fading away from his face, until it turned to a frown, or even a grimace.

I was shocked, and I asked him what was wrong.

He wouldn't say anything...he just continued glaring at the CD in my outstreched hand.

I turned around to look at you all to signal for some help, but all of you were just as scared as I am, with extremely puzzled looks on your faces.:blink:

Then suddenly...the whole scene kinda dissolved, and then we all re-appeared in a court room, behind bars!

Mika was sitting next to the judge, testifying against us.

He was telling the judge about how we commited "music piracy" and how that was illegal and that he wanted to sue us for a million pounds.:boxed:

Then, all of a sudden, he burst into tears and started blowing his nose very loudly in a hankerchief.

We were all completely flabbergasted. This was the exact look on all of our faces-:shocked:

None of us had enough money to pay him the million pounds...so we were all sentenced to death.:blink:

The scence dissolved away again, and we were somewhere in Paris, standing on a scaffold, waiting in line as we all got beheaded one by one, by Cherrise. (This scene occured due to the fact that I am completely obsessed with Queen Marie Antoinette, who suffered a very similar fate).

Extremely strange, huh?

I woke up and...this has been the expression stuck on my face for the past few hours-:shocked:

Now this is what i call a weird dream: it was the last dream i had before waking up and those ones you tend to remember the best, anywho, i had a dream that i was attending a mika concert and while he was singing and dancing on stage, everyone kept looking at me and talking between themselves and then looking at me again.....then i woke up.:blink:

HUH??!! :shocked:

Now this is what i call a weird dream: it was the last dream i had before waking up and those ones you tend to remember the best, anywho, i had a dream that i was attending a mika concert and while he was singing and dancing on stage, everyone kept looking at me and talking between themselves and then looking at me again.....then i woke up.:blink:

HUH??!! :shocked:

If that's weird...then what on earth is mine considered?:shocked:

Yours is pretty weird...but atleast you weren't beheaded along with everyone else on the MFC!:bleh:

I had a baaad dream about Mika:blink: First I went to his gig which was all cool. Then I went home to get the things I got for him (which I plan to give in real life too but I'm not going to say what it is:roftl: ) Then I texted Babz to ask if they were going to wait for him (Just like I did in Amsterdam:naughty: ) and then all of a sudden someone named Pan called me. And I picked up the phone and I heard Mika's voice and other people's voice and I said in a very relaxed way: "Hello? Where are you now?" No response. So I went out, asked my cousin if she wanted to come but she was playing a game and prefered to stay home. Sooo I went out and I went to a rooftop were Mika was surrounded by lots of people. And I managed to get to him, but I didn't talk to him, just looked at the view and then he tried to push me over the edge:boxed: But I kinda liked it, I wasn't angry or something. But then I wanted to go inside and a bike hit me and guess who was on the bike...yeah the Mikster. He laughed and I laughed too (if that would happen in real life, I sure wouldn't laugh:mf_rosetinted: ) and there was a man with lots of chickens who had a chicken farm or something. And then Mika went inside and I wanted to give him my present, so I ran after him and called his name, but he ignored me so I sneaked inside and after I screamed MIKA in his ear he turned around and I said: "I have a gift for you, I heard you like blablabla (Not going to tell it:naughty: )" and he was looking at me like WTF? and then I gave him the present and I said: "I thought you would like it." and then he said: "No, I don't, sorry" and he just walked away:shocked:

Now imagine that happening in real life...what does this dream mean? That in february I will get pushed off the Big Ben or something?

But the positive thing is, I happened to kick the ass of one of my former bullies (I pushed him off a stairs, but before this post get's PG13 rated, he survived)

he was looking at me like WTF? and then I gave him the present and I said: "I thought you would like it." and then he said: "No, I don't, sorry" and he just walked away:shocked:

Now imagine that happening in real life...what does this dream mean? That in february I will get pushed off the Big Ben or something?

But the positive thing is, I happened to kick the ass of one of my former bullies (I pushed him off a stairs, but before this post get's PG13 rated, he survived)

i doubt it's a real dream or not, it's all your imagination i think, r u telling the truth or you just made up something to put it in a 'dream'??

to be honest, i don't think any human being can remember a dream with so many fluffy characters and details ... really weird !

and i don't think Mika would ever be that mean to a fan, saying 'i don't like it !!' and walk away !! well, if that happens to me, I'll kick him in his shins, pull his granny curls and poke his eye balls !!!!

it's such a shame that i've never dreamt about Mika ... it'd be nice if he pops up in my dreams ... even my dog, he is not in my dreams

i once dreamt of Patrick Wolf and my boss standing together giving me a slytherine smile and saying something like : come along ....... Jackie ... we can help you there !! then I was like : Oooooooh, bai gai gai, it's thai, means 'go away!!'

oh, i managed to go through several pages ...

how often do you dream a dream ? I only dream once a month i think !! i can't even sleep sometime !!!!

are you all taking medicine to dream the dreams ??????????

i think you all mix up imaginations with dreams !!

i doubt it's a real dream or not, it's all your imagination i think, r u telling the truth or you just made up something to put it in a 'dream'??

to be honest, i don't think any human being can remember a dream with so many fluffy characters and details ... really weird !

and i don't think Mika would ever be that mean to a fan, saying 'i don't like it !!' and walk away !! well, if that happens to me, I'll kick him in his shins, pull his granny curls and poke his eye balls !!!!

it's such a shame that i've never dreamt about Mika ... it'd be nice if he pops up in my dreams ... even my dog, he is not in my dreams

i once dreamt of Patrick Wolf and my boss standing together giving me a slytherine smile and saying something like : come along ....... Jackie ... we can help you there !! then I was like : Oooooooh, bai gai gai, it's thai, means 'go away!!'

I really dreamed it. As a matter of fact, it is possible to remember your dreams very well. And I don't think he'll ever be mean to a fan either, but in dreams everything is possible. I can remember a dream I had when I was younger. That dream really had an impact on me. I was walking around in some sort of building site with my grandparents and cousin and while we walked on a stairs (I was the last) someone put a bag over my head and kidnapped me and although I screamed my grandparents or cousin didn't hear me. So I didn't just made the above dream up and totally told the truth:thumb_yello:

oh, i managed to go through several pages ...

how often do you dream a dream ? I only dream once a month i think !! i can't even sleep sometime !!!!

are you all taking medicine to dream the dreams ??????????

i think you all mix up imaginations with dreams !!

No sweetie, everyone dreams every night. Sometimes you can remember a dream very well, other times you don't and think you didn't dream that night. This might be interesting to read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream

No sweetie, everyone dreams every night. Sometimes you can remember a dream very well, other times you don't and think you didn't dream that night. This might be interesting to read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream

really??? :blink::boxed:

maybe i've dreamt of Mika a lot !!

when i was younger i always dream of riding a massive bicycle to everywhere ... but i can't even make a turn on a bicycle ...