Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

i had this dream...which was kind of a nightmare :boxed:

heres a quickie

i stayed at a hotel with my parents because of Mika's concert [werent they nice??? =D]

the day before the concert' date=' my parents got murdered [O_O']

I was alone and i was crying and crying until Mika came[:mf_lustslow: ]

He was sorry and hugged me and all [:blush-anim-cl: ]

the next day, i was at his concert and he even mentioned me and made a lil song for me [awwwwwwww eeek :wub2: ]

after the concert, Mika's mom came to me and told me she adopted me!!! [:blink: ]

erhhh...it was really nice of her...but eek!

i became Mika's sister! :shocked: im in love with my bro :boxed:

Awful! You lost your parents.. ! I hate to dream that! ... And you're nasty, 'cos you're in love with you brother!! haha!

I saw Mika tonight, but only for a while. We were in my english class and he was sitting behind me. I couldn't focus my attention on my work, because I was always turning my head back (guess why:P). He was sooooo sweet and was wearing very colorful clothes :)

I had a Mika dream about a week ago and forgot to mention it..........

i dreamt i was at Mikas flat (no idea how i got there!) i was just looking through all his shoes in his bedroom, and for some reason he had shelves full of sweets and goodies and i was just told to help myself...which i did...naturally lol then there were crowds of people gathered at the stairs to the flat, cheering and whistling cos Mika was coming and i s*** myself thinking he would call the police as there was a mad woman in his house eating his skittles and trying on his converse.... but he just sat with me on the bed, put his arm around me and took some pictures (no saucy ones though:thumbdown: ).........and then i woke up damit:naughty:

I had a Mika dream about a week ago and forgot to mention it..........

i dreamt i was at Mikas flat (no idea how i got there!) i was just looking through all his shoes in his bedroom, and for some reason he had shelves full of sweets and goodies and i was just told to help myself...which i did...naturally lol then there were crowds of people gathered at the stairs to the flat, cheering and whistling cos Mika was coming and i s*** myself thinking he would call the police as there was a mad woman in his house eating his skittles and trying on his converse.... but he just sat with me on the bed, put his arm around me and took some pictures (no saucy ones though:thumbdown: ).........and then i woke up damit:naughty:

HAHAHAH darn everyone always wakes up when things are getting good in their dreams

I am facinated by all the weird dreams people are having and i think i will blame this Forum :naughty:

HAHAHAH darn everyone always wakes up when things are getting good in their dreams

I know tell me about it, i was so pissed! I know exactly what was meant to happen next :blush-anim-cl: ..........damn alarm clocks!

I am facinated by all the weird dreams people are having and i think i will blame this Forum :naughty:

haha - i don't!! haha :bleh: I've seen his who-who-dilly in my dream! :punk: ..... Perv

I know tell me about it, i was so pissed! I know exactly what was meant to happen next :blush-anim-cl: ..........damn alarm clocks!

the horrible thing about dreams is that you always wake up just when it gets really exciting, when things are happening, the big finale...and boing...you are plunged into reality! wiith a big bounce!

I dont have any dreams I could remember about Mika...Well, I sometimes imagine I am in his concert, but it's because he'll never come to my country:)

But when I sleep I get no - good or bad- dreams with Mika...What a pity;)

Hhehe :roftl: We chatted about this a few pages back.... hehehe... i asked whether god was feeling generous when he created Mika....

I hope so.... there doesnt seem to be that much of a bulge... im slightly worried.... :blink::shocked::boxed:

Well, in the Love Today vid it looks.. erh.. *vil ikke tale om hans diller* .. Normal.. :das:

i dont feel like thinking about it ever since i became his bro LoL :blink::roftl::bleh:

I thought you were a girl?!? :shocked: Wow, great sex-change you have had then!

Laura - Yeah, lets say that :das:

I dont have any dreams I could remember about Mika...Well, I sometimes imagine I am in his concert, but it's because he'll never come to my country:)

But when I sleep I get no - good or bad- dreams with Mika...What a pity;)

I only get bad dreams about him, very sad ones....

haha.. Here we go:

It was evening and I was fighting to get to a concert (no ticket :thumbdown: ) Byt finally I came in, and I stood in front row during the concert :thumb_yello: .. Then I tried to steal a poster.. Lol :D

*can't remember*

I entered this old farm, and on the mail-box it said "Mika's secret playhouse" or something, and he had drawn all over it..

But the weird thing is, I lived inside it too.. The people who owned the place had rent out a room for him..

And now he thought he was home alone, had juuuuust taken a shower.. Walked into his room, and hadn't closed the door... *lol* I saw him naked (thanks to the strip-tease pictures)... Wee :das:

He was trying to take on his undies, so he was jumping around in this weird way.. you know!

:roftl: :roftl:

omG ! lol i wish i had a dreem like tht :naughty: