Mika in April 9th People Magazine *AMAZING PIC<3

cool article, thx for posting :thumb_yello: ... and actually when I met him I was amazed at how good his skin looked ! lol... so I don't think it's because it's photoshoped but because he takes care of his skin... cause even if you're young, if you don't take care of it well it shows... so yeah, I'm gonna shut up now.... :naughty:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry about saying that there's photoshop or anything like that on the pic... Juste that it's driving me crazy seeing that they touch up every photograph even when, like Mika, they don't need it! Really, sorry. Didn't want to hurt your feelings. Guess I've been lucky with my own skin, didn't have any problem ever, so this is why I said shuch things.

Drink lots of water (or Mika special juice, like he said on his show here!), sleep well and take all care of your face! The most important thing: smile:biggrin2:

Good night!

Gen

I am sorry about saying that there's photoshop or anything like that on the pic... Juste that it's driving me crazy seeing that they touch up every photograph even when, like Mika, they don't need it! Really, sorry. Didn't want to hurt your feelings. Guess I've been lucky with my own skin, didn't have any problem ever, so this is why I said shuch things.

Drink lots of water (or Mika special juice, like he said on his show here!), sleep well and take all care of your face! The most important thing: smile:biggrin2:

Good night!

Gen

haha don't worry you didn't hurt my feelings at all ! you don't have to explain yourself, you can say all you want here ! I'm pretty lucky with my skin as well, never had acne and I always get compliment for my skin... but I think's it's also because I take care of it.

and I know what you mean, it drives me crazy as well to see all the photoshoping going on in the magasines... but Mika definitely doesn't need it... he is picture-perfect !

eek!

I don't really like the pose they put him in or angle they shot him from ... :/

i think he's much hotter when he's just being himself! :)

haha i agree with you guys, i find the skinney tall look sexy.. but sometimes i worry a bit bout mika, and just want to sit him down and feed him a huge meal.. haha

and I know what you mean, it drives me crazy as well to see all the photoshoping going on in the magasines... but Mika definitely doesn't need it... he is picture-perfect !

You're absolutely right! Why every pic in the glossy magazines must have been made perfect with photoshop? Not only retouching the skin but also colours, sharpness, clothes... :blink:

I'd love to see Mika photographed by someone art photographer. I love Anton Corbijn because of his original and raw B&W works. He has photographed almost everyone in rock music and actors too and the pics are really interesting and beautiful :thumb_yello:

You're absolutely right! Why every pic in the glossy magazines must have been made perfect with photoshop? Not only retouching the skin but also colours, sharpness, clothes... :blink:

I'd love to see Mika photographed by someone art photographer. I love Anton Corbijn because of his original and raw B&W works. He has photographed almost everyone in rock music and actors too and the pics are really interesting and beautiful :thumb_yello:

At the moment i'm working in photography too and they always retouch photos for magazines. But Mika's looking great even in pics taken at the gigs (when pretty much everybody look sweat and stuff but he's so gorgeous indeeed!!):thumb_yello:

AnnaIndie i'd like to see him photographed by Annie Leibovitz: she's an amazing photographer and works for Vanity Fair! hope someday we could see a very long shooting of him in that magazine!

You're SO right!!!!! hahahaha I can totally relate to that statement of yours! lol

Haha I have a good friend from lebanon and I just love to eat with his family. There is always loads of food and talkingand fun ^_^

At the moment i'm working in photography too and they always retouch photos for magazines. But Mika's looking great even in pics taken at the gigs (when pretty much everybody look sweat and stuff but he's so gorgeous indeeed!!):thumb_yello:

AnnaIndie i'd like to see him photographed by Annie Leibovitz: she's an amazing photographer and works for Vanity Fair! hope someday we could see a very long shooting of him in that magazine!

yeah! imagine him in one of those front covers ensembles of hers: hollywood hunks or hollywood queens, but just music scene hunks.. priceless! :wub2: LOL

I still hold that there should be a fan photoshoot when organize and shoot mika. After all, there are few better than the fans at capturing the essence of Mika ^_^

I seond that! THIRD THAT! OH god I can't affirm that notion ENOUGH <3