2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I filmed the whole of Stuck In The Middle - The video quality is pretty good but it's complletely out of sync with the sound :| Does anyone know how to fix that? Otherwise I might take it with me to my media lesson and try and borrow an editing suite for a few hours :D

It was amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the people I met were sooooooo lovely and awesome!!:shocked: The concert was AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have words to describe it!! And after the gig we waited outside and when Mika finally came then Mika Mad told him that I came all the way from Estonia and then Mika looked into my eyes and was like "Really" and I was "Yes" :shocked: And then Mika Mad told him about me being the second highest poster too and then he told in a very sweet voice and while looking into my eyes "Seriously?" and I was "Yes" and then he signed my ticked and drew a little heart too I wanna see him again!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who is excited:blink: Sorry if I start to talk nonsense:naughty:

Yeah he was really impressed!!! He though you were joking at first and kept going "....really?!" haha He said it meant the world to him though :) I was listening intently :P

It was amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the people I met were sooooooo lovely and awesome!!:shocked: The concert was AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have words to describe it!! And after the gig we waited outside and when Mika finally came then Mika Mad told him that I came all the way from Estonia and then Mika looked into my eyes and was like "Really" and I was "Yes" :shocked: And then Mika Mad told him about me being the second highest poster too and then he told in a very sweet voice and while looking into my eyes "Seriously?" and I was "Yes" and then he signed my ticked and drew a little heart too:wub2: :shocked: I wanna see him again!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who is excited:blink: Sorry if I start to talk nonsense:naughty:

LOL nicole!!! i can imagine u say "YES" was that all u managed to put out of your mouth? :naughty:

Yeah he was really impressed!!! He though you were joking at first and kept going "....really?!" haha He said it meant the world to him though :) I was listening intently :P

I know :) He is sooooooooooooo sweeeeet:shocked:

LOL nicole!!! i can imagine u say "YES" was that all u managed to put out of your mouth? :naughty:

:naughty: :naughty: Yes.

I am amazed that I didn't faint:shocked: :shocked:

lol u probably looked so cute!

u know in coachella... last time i saw mika... we said hi and stuff and he asked "did u have fun?" i guess he ment at the show!

and i was like "aaaeeebbbhahhahaaa YES!"

lol i was speachless!

ok ill move the thread!

lol u probably looked so cute!

u know in coachella... last time i saw mika... we said hi and stuff and he asked "did u have fun?" i guess he ment at the show!

and i was like "aaaeeebbbhahhahaaa YES!"

lol i was speachless!

ok ill move the thread!

Ohh! I remember now!:naughty: "Yes" wasn't the only thing I said to him:naughty: I said " Thank you" too when he signed my ticket....and then he said "Thank *you*":shocked:

Well yeah.. but if you HAD fainted.. you might of missed Mika XD

Haha.. or not..:shocked:

Depends on when it would have happened..:wink2:

Maybe he would have catched you and.. and... and..:wub2: :wub2:

Ohh! I remember now!:naughty: "Yes" wasn't the only thing I said to him:naughty: I said " Thank you" too when he signed my ticket....and then he said "Thank *you*":shocked:

ooooh im sure he was shocked u came fron estonia to ;)

u were shocked together! its fine! lol

ooooh im sure he was shocked u came fron estonia to ;)

u were shocked together! its fine! lol

:shocked: Now the only thought in my mind is "I want more! I wanna see him again! More! I have to go to another gig! Mooooooooorrrrrrrrre!!!!!":shocked:

WOWZIE WOO! What wonderful stories! It's taken me forever to catch up from last night, but it was sooo worth it! Fantastic photos! Awesome stories one and all! Thanks so much for sharing your experiences! :yay: :yay: :yay:

dcdeb <24 days 16 hours 50 minutes to MIKA in DC!>

:shocked: Now the only thought in my mind is "I want more! I wanna see him again! More! I have to go to another gig! Mooooooooorrrrrrrrre!!!!!":shocked:

Theres another coming up. I must get to that no matter what. Even if I have to go by myself I must get there XD

Theres another coming up. I must get to that no matter what. Even if I have to go by myself I must get there XD

I must get to another one too:boxed: :shocked: I so so so must! But I don't know when or where:boxed: :shocked:

oh dear.... look... since i saw him on march.... i cant stop wanting that... so get ready for hard times!!! lol

tho i hope u see him again soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im off to bed now darling!

HAPPY FOR U!!!!

and if FD is coming say hi from me!

did he meet mika????? and cherisse????

:yikes: I saw Mika! Mika looked at me:shocked: and signed my ticket and drew a little heart too:shocked: He was amazed that I came all the way from Estonia and he said that's so sweet and that it means so much:shocked: And I saw other people too! All are so lovely:shocked: And I am in Wales now and and and and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh:shocked:

I had the best night of my life! Seriously:shocked:

NICOLE, I am over the moon for you! I haven't had time to read this yet, will have to wait till tonight, but I am SOOOOOOO happy to met Mika! XXXX

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A BLAST! XXX

oh dear.... look... since i saw him on march.... i cant stop wanting that... so get ready for hard times!!! lol

tho i hope u see him again soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im off to bed now darling!

HAPPY FOR U!!!!

and if FD is coming say hi from me!

did he meet mika????? and cherisse????

He met Mika:shocked: He didn't met Cherisse...as far as I know:naughty:

Nighty night then!!

:shocked:

And we have to go to the same one. & I will get you to talk more :D

Yeaaaaaah :D

I don't care where or when! But I must! I'm gonna sell my clothes and all the things I can find in my home so I could fly to England again to see him again:naughty: :shocked: