The Mutt Club Official Headquarters

Shontih

Oh, that's sad to hear. I think that Khayla's a lovely name however it's pronounced. Who's Lion Man? I suspect that Michael Jackson would still outweird him. ;)

Craig Busch, he's New Zealand's lionman, check out the website, his big cat park, Zion Wildlife Gardens is a definate must see for visitors in NZ

Lol, I meant that everyone thinks I look/act/talk/think like him and if it was that way but Michael Jackson..............

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig Busch, he's New Zealand's lionman, check out the website, his big cat park, Zion Wildlife Gardens is a definate must see for visitors in NZ

Lol, I meant that everyone thinks I look/act/talk/think like him and if it was that way but Michael Jackson..............

I get it now. :) As long as you're not dangling baby big cats over balconies, you'll be fine. ;)

I get it now. :) As long as you're not dangling baby big cats over balconies, you'll be fine. ;)

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! XD

My nose is still in tact!

Lol, I look like Craig but I also have an ex who looked like Michael Jackson until he cut his hair...

Have to say I liked him better when he looked like Michael!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! XD

My nose is still in tact!

Lol, I look like Craig but I also have an ex who looked like Michael Jackson until he cut his hair...

Have to say I liked him better when he looked like Michael!

Young Micheal Jackson or old Michael Jackson? He had awesome hair when he was young. Mine's almost as crazy. :P

Young Micheal Jackson or old Michael Jackson? He had awesome hair when he was young. Mine's almost as crazy. :P

Er, old...

He was a jerk and I broke up with him cos he said "Ya know, I was kinda thinking of breaking up with you... Sorry." and discontinued the conversation.

Realising that he hadn't actually broken up with me, I thought WHAT AN A$$! So I went up to him the next day and broke up with him in front of all his friends.

On another subject, I have a friend who looks like a younger version of Mika, his name is Michael and (unlike Mika,) is REALLY dodgy =D, and walking through his closet (Which is another room in itself) there is a side for men's clothing, shoes and other guy stuff.......... and a side with women's clothing... all are his.....

And don't even get me started on the costumes!

Mika could play dress up in there with all the tight, stretchy onepiece suits, and OH the feathers!

Masques galore, watching him play would be most amusing!

On another subject, I have a friend who looks like a younger version of Mika, his name is Michael and (unlike Mika,) is REALLY dodgy =D, and walking through his closet (Which is another room in itself) there is a side for men's clothing, shoes and other guy stuff.......... and a side with women's clothing... all are his.....

And don't even get me started on the costumes!

Mika could play dress up in there with all the tight, stretchy onepiece suits, and OH the feathers!

Masques galore, watching him play would be most amusing!

Oh, the hours of fun we could have playing with Mika. He looks quite good in a masque. :wink2:

lol! we could take him to my hyouse! my family do re-enactions for the historical society, so we have LOADS of costumes. we could put him in frontless britches......you knw the ones with the buttons and the flap?...... and a CORSET! and them make him dance! that would be very amusing!

Welcome to the Mutt Club - a mish-mosh of ethnicity!!

We got to talking about this in another thread and my fellow mutts were coming out of the woodwork haha :wink2: There are a good few of us, Mica, the man himself, included. I thought, why not bite the bullet and make the Mutt Club official. Mutts and mutt-lovers alike can always feel welcome here! This a place for all Mika fans to come and have a mutt-tastic good time, discussing whatever we fancy while showing love for our mixed brothers and sisters. :thumb_yello:

Well, to start us off, how 'bout the mutts here share their heritage?

I'll start. ^_^ I am American, Chilean, Italian, Spanish, French, American Indian and German. My father is American by birth, German and (slightly) American Indian by blood. My mummy is Chilean by birth, Italian, Spanish, and (slightly) French by blood. :biggrin2:

Now, who else wants to share?

A memberlist is in order, I imagine:

1.Shontih

2.Jonahwood

3.nicole

4.blue

5.Sasje

6.Zahara

7.Sarah_loves_mika

8.AshleyMiranda

9.Sou

10.nikoulini

11.Ms.Mewissa<33

12.RosieLou

13.nailia

14.femifrosk

15.CazGirl

16.hoochatootch

17.mika_lover

18.Shezzy12

19.lollipop15

20.electasy

21.scg

22.Tia

23.titania

24.ohwowitsnicka

25.Rak1

26.MIKAontheweb

27.ThatPinkSock

28.johnny06

29.cubitus

30.sinatrasdame1915

31.Marianne84

32.findingmywords

Are you a proud Mutt!?

[url="http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2935"][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="2"][color="DarkSlateBlue"]Proud Mutt[/color][/size][/font][/url]

Instructions:

1.Copy and paste code

2.Add personal flare

3.Show off your Mutt pride :thumb_yello:

Oh, I´m a mutt, too.

Not very mixed one, but still mutt and I feel proud about it :bleh:

So, I´m borned in Estonia, but my parents are from different nationalities: my mum is Russian but my dad is Estonian. Fathers parents and grandparents were all Estonias. Mothers parents were from Russia, but her grandmother was Finno-Ugrian...

lol! we could take him to my hyouse! my family do re-enactions for the historical society, so we have LOADS of costumes. we could put him in frontless britches......you knw the ones with the buttons and the flap?...... and a CORSET! and them make him dance! that would be very amusing!

*Eyes pop out of head*

Mmmmmh, better not say that too loudly, Michael might get ideas...

This is probably a good time to tell you that he is naturally blond and blue eyed, he only died his hair and started wearing brown contacts when he found out about our boy.

and need I even go into detail about that little comment about the "glitter balls"

But I think he (Mika) would do quite well in the mythical creature department..... Maybe a centaur???

Hmmmmm, *cough* shirtlesss *cough*

• 2 weeks later...

well hello fellow mutts :biggrin2:

I`m romanian,polish,austrian and I think slightly jewish too :lol3: though as I recently found out I may have some hungarian thing too

My mom`s romanian,austran and slighltu hungarian,dad is austrian,polish and jewish

thought if I were to go back to my grandpatents I`d have some more nationalities to ad :bleh:

so,do ya want me here? :biggrin2:

*Eyes pop out of head*

Mmmmmh, better not say that too loudly, Michael might get ideas...

This is probably a good time to tell you that he is naturally blond and blue eyed, he only died his hair and started wearing brown contacts when he found out about our boy.

and need I even go into detail about that little comment about the "glitter balls"

But I think he (Mika) would do quite well in the mythical creature department..... Maybe a centaur???

Hmmmmm, *cough* shirtlesss *cough*

just a centaur? i think we can be more imaginative than that.

If mika was a mythical creature, what would he be?

Errr, I don't know if it's too late to share or not, but if it is, I'll just post what I am anyway. haha

I'm Irish, Scottish, German, Dutch, French, American Indian, American, English, Polish, Swedish, and two other things I can't think of at the moment. XD

Mutt and proud!

I want to sincerely apologize for my terribly long absense and neglect of my duties as head mutt. I must say, though, that I am sooo happy to welcome every new mutt! Since I have been away we have gotten 22 new proud mutts! It's an honor to have all of you!! Thank you for joining and for keeping the mutts alive!!!

All my love,

Shontih

PS. Having added 22 members in a single go, I thought I might ask you all to double check, make sure I haven't left anyone out. I don't think I have but I have made mistakes before. If you find there has been a mishap with the member list, please contact me either by comment or pm. I will fix it ASAP. Thank you, all of you! Smooches!

No problem Shontih!

And thank you :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...