The Mutt Club Official Headquarters

Shontih

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose I would qualify...

Besides having a bit of a mix when it comes to my blood roots (different autonomous parts of Spain with different languages and some French), I'm mostly a mutt by upbringing I'd say.

I spent a good part of my life moving between countries and cities, so by the age of 31 I'd lived in 5 countries and 8 cities, some repeated.

On top of it I moved schools and uni quite a bit so the longest I ever spent in the same school was 4 years:roftl:. Average stay was around 2 years.

• 3 weeks later...

I am a proud mutt too: I`m Slovak (from my mother`s side) and Hungarian Jewish (from my father`s side).

But my mother says - I believe that she`s joking - that in the maternity ward they must have exchanged me for some Gypsy baby because she can`t believe that she gave birth to such a wild girl like me (-:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

nice bump =] ^

I'm a mutt, if you please, i'm British, American and German and something else that we don't know because one of my great grandmas was an orphan. Mystery.

My dad is mostly British, that side of the family came over with my great granny who taught us to...not wash out teapots hehe=] My mom is mostly German and her grandma is the one with mystery heritage. Both born in the U.S. though.

Wow! It's brilliant to see the Mutt Club going strong still :groovy: Welcome to all you new mutts, we're all the better for having you! Thanks for adding to the mish mosh that is The Mutt Club and I hope we'll be seeing more of you!

Hey Nessa :poke: Thanks for keeping the Mutts alive :huglove:

Awww you used an eye poke smiley for me? :wub2: I'm flattered, really :wub2:

You're very welcome! :fish:

• 2 years later...