12.04.07 MILANO report - It's kind of magic

Mirtilla

What Can I Say? I Belive It Was A Perfect Night, Allways Remember It. I Can't Hardly Wait Pics And More From All Who Was At Milano. Your Children Lived An Experience They Never Forget. How Were They? I Guess They Are Tired, Sleep And Dream About Mika. This Things Make Life Worth Living.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesss, they were, we all were!

Jumping and singing and screaming...we did not say anything about the concert yet, but i must say he sings so amazingly...he performed Love Today so energethic and powerful... a real stage animal, but so tender after that.

An interesting personality.

oh, and my kids are still sleeping, the poor ones, and here is 10.45 am!

Yesss, they were, we all were!

Jumping and singing and screaming...we did not say anything about the concert yet, but i must say he sings so amazingly...he performed Love Today so energethic and powerful... a real stage animal, but so tender after that.

An interesting personality.

oh, and my kids are still sleeping, the poor ones, and here is 10.45 am!

haha i couldt fall asleep after the concert but when i finally did i woke up early that morning! i was just to exited to sleep!

when you live something like this, you are so full of energy, and can't sleep . just need to talk to somebody, to tell about it, to jump and cry and laugh same time. at least i do this when something special happens to me.

ah ah ah i fell asleep at 2.00am, woke up at 4.00 am and then fell asleep again. Finally I woke up at 6.oo am and got off the bed! :roftl:

hehe see???

its hard sleeping when mika is around ;)

ill probably wont sleep around april the 27th....28th.... ;) and for SURE the 29th!!!!!!!!!

oh you lucky people!!:sneaky2: but soon...17.05 Mika in Birmingham!! Here I come:D

YES!!!

its so nice that so many people here at the forum get to see him live:)

i wish EVERYONE could!

i feel the pain of the ones that cant :( when i lived in Israel...allmost no one came to preform there :(

i moved to LA right on time for mika! FHEW!

but im sure the people that havent seen him yet, will soon....he is getting bigger and bigger :)

OMG how amazing for you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! It sounds an incredible nite, can't wait to hear more from the others and also your pictures and stuff:thumb_yello: I'm so glad you all got to meet him and give him your necklace, it was such a lovely idea! How great of him to wear it tooooo!!! wow he seems like such a lovely guy:thumb_yello: I was thinking of you last nite being there and having fun!!!! love to all of you!!!

Aaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa!!!!I'm sooo happy !!The concert was amazing!!!!!Robertina thanks for the pins!you are so lucky!!!you met him!!!!!!unfortunately I had to come back home early!:(.......it will be for the next time!!I hope!!THANK YOU MIKA YOU ARE FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!we love you!!oh beautiful boy!!..I'm waiting for the pics & videos!!

Hey!!!! I was there yesterday night, but I think you confused me with another person!You didn't give me any necklace and I didn't talk to Mika in Private...

Well, I arrived at alcatraz at 8 o clock and I didn't reach the first row, but I wasn't so far... I coul see Him very well... And is so beautiful... I lived the concert as a dream... but I hoped It lastes a little longer... I jumped all the time, but my friends went away soon after the concert... I will always dream about giving him a Hug.. He raches my soul with his voice..

I have also bought the t-shirt ( the original one..)

I want to meet all of you.. and I wanna see the pics..

Besos

here i am again.

Tonight i've slept for less than 3 hours: when i woke up this morning i had a silly smile printed on my face, i was like in heaven keeping thinking to him....omg..:wub2:

The more i think about it the more things i remember. He said he was doing a documentary for Channel 4 in the UK and he talked about our necklace!! UK fans you need to tape it!!!

Sivan of course i remembered you! i just hope he will remember to write to you! When i told him that saturday is your birthday and he could write you an email i've also told him you were the girl who gave him the scrapbook and he was like "ooh yeah!" and smiled:thumb_yello:

Fedefex i'm sorry, we thought the girl we gave the necklace was you...all this Mika-excitement drove us crazy:biggrin2:

i just wish i was at home to put online pics and video! i'm gonna do this when i'll go home tonight!!

I have an itsy bitsy, teeny weeny question to ask.....:)

What time was all of this over? I mean what time did he officially leave the venue after he talked to the fans, etc? :)

I'm just curious :original:

here i am again.

Tonight i've slept for less than 3 hours: when i woke up this morning i had a silly smile printed on my face, i was like in heaven keeping thinking to him....omg..:wub2:

The more i think about it the more things i remember. He said he was doing a documentary for Channel 4 in the UK and he talked about our necklace!! UK fans you need to tape it!!!

Sivan of course i remembered you! i just hope he will remember to write to you! When i told him that saturday is your birthday and he could write you an email i've also told him you were the girl who gave him the scrapbook and he was like "ooh yeah!" and smiled:thumb_yello:

Fedefex i'm sorry, we thought the girl we gave the necklace was you...all this Mika-excitement drove us crazy:biggrin2:

i just wish i was at home to put online pics and video! i'm gonna do this when i'll go home tonight!!

thx 4 that ill keep my eye out 4 the channel 4 listings!!!!! i bet these things will come back to you all day!!! can't wait to see you pics:thumb_yello:

i really don't know Sou...it was about 1o' clock when he said bye to us and went back inside..don't know how long after he went away..

Hmm...so 10pm when he went back inside...and the actual gig was.....an hour?

Hmm...so 10pm when he went back inside...and the actual gig was.....an hour?

not 10pm, but 1am!

well, the gig started with Mr. Hudson at about 9pm and finished almost 40 mins later.

Mika started when? maybe a bit later than 10pm, and his performance lasted about 45/50 mins...

we waited for i don't know how long for him to come out, and then he went back inside like 5min to 1am:wink2:

not 10pm, but 1am!

well, the gig started with Mr. Hudson at about 9pm and finished almost 40 mins later.

Mika started when? maybe a bit later than 10pm, and his performance lasted about 45/50 mins...

we waited for i don't know how long for him to come out, and then he went back inside like 5min to 1am:wink2:

Ohhh!! I misread! hehe Wow...1am!!!

Glad y'all had funnnnnn!!!! :original: