MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

We are in the same timezone as France. Is there a time difference between France/the Netherlands and Italy? I will sort it out, thanks! :thumb_yello:

I thought we have - 1hour but it seems we´re not. 22:15 is our hour!

Here in Italy we have the "legal hour" (I don't if it's the right translation, we call it "ora legale", so...) usually when here it's 8.oo, in England it's 7:00, but with the "legal hour" we have 2h of differnce, so now, here, it's 7:45 pm and the concert starts at 9:00pm Italian hour.....

it doesn't. it never does for me.. :tears: I don't even bother to try :tears:

Come on avoca! I want to be there as well and I thought it would be painful for me as well but I'm getting all excited now...LISTEN TO IT! SIT BACK AND RELAAAAAXXXXXX!:thumb_yello:

bla bla bla.......oh God these italians...............

Listen to that!

Mika is maybe the most particular and pop artist in this concert tonight

There are a lot of fans (mothers whit sons)......the girls are crazy they don't stop to ask if they can see him after the concert, if they can partecipate at the interview, if there will be an interview with him.........now he is on stage and jump all around dress very colorful........(radio report for foreign people and avoca......sorry if I did some mistakes....)

Come on avoca! I want to be there as well and I thought it would be painful for me as well but I'm getting all excited now...LISTEN TO IT! SIT BACK AND RELAAAAAXXXXXX!:thumb_yello:

oh it's not that, :biggrin2: it's cause the live stream never wroked..

but it does nowwwwwwww

yessssssssss :punk: :punk: :punk:

they are interviewing people.. I wonder if our girls will be interviewed too... :biggrin2: