What Was The First MIKA Song You Heard?

schock

What Was The First MIKA Song You Heard?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. What Was The First MIKA Song You Heard?

• Grace Kelly
    • Lollipop
    • Love Today
    • Relax [Take It Easy]
    • Billy Brown
    • Big Girl [You Are Beautiful]
    • My Interpretation / Any Other World
    • Happy Ending
    • Erase / Over My Shoulder
    • Other

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace Kelly... though I must admit, I didn't pay much attention to it at first, 'cause it was just something I'd heard on the radio.

Yes! That happened to me too! I was like "mh.. good song.."

I heard him for the 1st time on the car stereo, I think I have posted this in my introduction thread.

the dj announced this great news artist: I am ashamed to say i cannot recall what song it was, something slow, I REALLY REALLY don't remember which song.. and I thought he was nothing special.. yes I am PROFOUNDLY SHY about that...:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

then I heard him again later and i think it waswith grace kelly, which I ADORE, and that stroke me as a wonderful song from someone VERY interesting..

* I am now I am shameful * :thumbdown:

I heard him for the 1st time on the car stereo, I think I have posted this in my introduction thread.

the dj announced this great news artist: I am ashamed to say i cannot recall what song it was, something slow, I REALLY REALLY don't remember which song.. and I thought he was nothing special.. yes I am PROFOUNDLY SHY about that...:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

then I heard him again later and i think it waswith grace kelly, which I ADORE, and that stroke me as a wonderful song from someone VERY interesting..

* I am now I am shameful * :thumbdown:

Its ok! I really thought Grace Kelly was a joke! And I was embarassed to tell my friends about it cause it thought it was soo weird! But after like 3 weeks of it being stuck in my head I HAD to tell someone. I was with one of my friends and before going to his myspace I kept saying "Keep an OPEN mind! Very open! It's weird but you might love it!"

The first time I've heard Mika was in a Monday Morning in my way to shcool.

I was in the car thinking how hard my day would be and then "Grace Kelly" started.

All I can say is that WAS in a really good mood when I got there. Now I hear him every morning, so I feel great all day long and I feel... fun fun FUN! :D

I kinda thought the video was a joke type of thing but I got really into it! and Zahara, I took that pic thats your icon!!! lol It was at the gramercy in NY =p

*Goes and edit her signature ;)*

A friend and I were just going about the norm while the Tele was switched on, suddenly this amazing music was on and we both stopped and checked it out -it was Mika's Grace Kelly music video and we were both amazed to see such a talent... so very theatrical... it's funny that the first thought that came to mind was Freddie Mercury and then his name was mentioned in the song... really freaky... but :thumb_yello:

When I first saw his video on that weird playlist on mtv hits and the artist info came on I RAN to my comp to search Mika + Grace Kelly. It took me a good 3 minutes to figure out that the "band name" was Mika and the song was Grace Kelly. Oops lol That was back in January.

Was Relax for me!!

I heard this song and kept singing it. Didn't know who it was by but when found out couldn't find much on MIKA (not like now!! LOL!!) then when heard Grace Kelly put two and two together and my MIKA addiction started!! xx

I saw him on Friday Night Project back in January.......

At first, I was like... 'who the F*** is Mika??' and i remember at the end watching him perform Grace Kelly, and he just kept going higher and higher... i was like 'omfg whens he gonna stop?!?!'

And i didnt think nothing more of it up until a week later when i heard Grace Kelly again and i was like 'oooooooh its that Mika dude!!!'

:naughty: