Are There Any Straight Men-

schock

I Was Curious, Am I The Only Straight Guy Who Thinks MIKA Is Extremely Hawt? I Mean It Seems To Me That Most Guys Would Just Say No, But Are There Any Men On Here Who Think MIKA Is Really Hawt?

Schock:thumb_yello:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think ur the ony one here lol....i think mika's hot but then it's completly normal since i'm a girl :P

Lol, I think it's completely normal for a guy to think mika's hot too:thumb_yello:

I mean, how can you not find him hot? He oozes hotness:blush-anim-cl:

Yeh I find him attractive but not hot , I think hes too slim

Jonny Depp / Bono / Bon Jovi many others I would consider "hotter" :wink2:

well, being a dude, sometimes you can tell when other dudes are good looking, like when they have tons of girls raving about them, or when they're just really pretty like with Mika.

...hmm...this post is really awkwards. I've never had to describe how good looking a guy is before...:roftl: :roftl:

well, being a dude, sometimes you can tell when other dudes are good looking, like when they have tons of girls raving about them, or when they're just really pretty like with Mika.

...hmm...this post is really awkwards. I've never had to describe how good looking a guy is before...:roftl: :roftl:

Yeh well I think axl rose is oooozzziinggg sex appeal!:blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

Is it just me or is this very interesting! :blink:

It's okay for girls to talk about how hot other girls are, but not for guys... like you said, it's akward for you... I just find that interesting, the way the society works... :bleh:

Is it just me or is this very interesting! :blink:

It's okay for girls to talk about how hot other girls are, but not for guys... like you said, it's akward for you... I just find that interesting, the way the society works... :bleh:

I dont find it awkward just .... different , saying somone is hot or attractive and thats kinda weird for ALPHA men!!:roftl: , actually I have a "eye" for it

oh long story, many straight man feel their masculinity is in danger if they admit they find a guy good looking. and NO, one is not gay just cause one can see someone of his own sex is hot.

freddiesdouble, what's an alpha man..?:blink:

oh long story, many straight man feel their masculinity is in danger if they admit they find a guy good looking. and NO, one is not gay just cause one can see someone of his own sex is hot.

Amen.

lol.

Schock:thumb_yello:

You know in a monkey tribe , the alpha male is the one that is always fighting and looking after things , i think for men its seems to be the ones that drink beer , go to to football games , you know "men" men , which Im not actually:blink:

You know in a monkey tribe , the alpha male is the one that is always fighting and looking after things , i think for men its seems to be the ones that drink beer , go to to football games , you know "men" men , which Im not actually:blink:

oh, i didn't know.. thx for the explanation, freddiesdouble! :wink2:

Freddie, I'm sorry but no one is "hotter" than mika :no: Sorry :thumbdown:

I think its perfectly normal for men to be able to find other men hot. I can find other women hot, but not attractive. The only strange thing is to find straight men with the security to admit it. Good on you, men.

Yehhh high five to all men!

<bono is hot>:thumb_yello:

Freddie, I'm sorry but no one is "hotter" than mika :no: Sorry :thumbdown:

I think its perfectly normal for men to be able to find other men hot. I can find other women hot, but not attractive. The only strange thing is to find straight men with the security to admit it. Good on you, men.

Absolutely agree Shontih. Straight men who can admit other men may be attractive are themselves attractive for having the security to say it.

I'm lucky in that both my Dad and my husband regularly comment on other men! And so they should! Great role models.

I am really surprised there aren't more gay men on this site.