mika on graham norton this week

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hiya i had an e-mail from mikasounds and they have said mika will be on graham norton this week the 25th april. he is to talk about his music and stuff.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH NICE! Hahaha i never check my emails...i really should...

Wow thx so much!!! Wednesday nite then... wow isnt my maths good Lol anyone know wot time i dont watch tv much i never know when anything is on!!!!! should be a good interview graham norton is funny!!!:biggrin2:

Wow thx so much!!! Wednesday nite then... wow isnt my maths good Lol anyone know wot time i dont watch tv much i never know when anything is on!!!!! should be a good interview graham norton is funny!!!:biggrin2:

probably 9pm +. Can't see Graham Norton doing a programme before the watershed LOL

I can't believe it!!! I only applied for tickets yesterday on the off chance!! *jumps around in excitement*

Yay!!! Was going to go to a work do tonight with free booze and nibbles.. but this is even better.. if he sees me he might think I am a super man stalker fan!!

OMG.. I look terrible!!!.... need a new outfit pronto!!!! :roll1:

*Charges the work digital camera and wonders what time to escape work early to dash to the shops*

I can't believe it!!! I only applied for tickets yesterday on the off chance!! *jumps around in excitement*

Yay!!! Was going to go to a work do tonight with free booze and nibbles.. but this is even better.. if he sees me he might think I am a super man stalker fan!!

OMG.. I look terrible!!!.... need a new outfit pronto!!!! :roll1:

*Charges the work digital camera and wonders what time to escape work early to dash to the shops*

:shocked: :shocked: have you got an idea of how are you lucky??? :shocked:

i'll repeat it: you're too lucky meimei!!! give me a bit of you're lucky please! :bleh::wink2:

:shocked: :shocked: have you got an idea of how are you lucky??? :shocked:

i'll repeat it: you're too lucky meimei!!! give me a bit of you're lucky please! :bleh::wink2:

I have no idea!!! I am never usually this lucky!!!! Will send lucky vibes out to everyone!!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

OMG!!! I might be on TV!!... I hope Graham doesnt come and pick on me!!!! :biggrin2: Will write a full report when I get back.. filming will finish at around 9pm.. so will be home around 10ish!!!

:roll1:

I have no idea!!! I am never usually this lucky!!!! Will send lucky vibes out to everyone!!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

OMG!!! I might be on TV!!... I hope Graham doesnt come and pick on me!!!! :biggrin2: Will write a full report when I get back.. filming will finish at around 9pm.. so will be home around 10ish!!!

:roll1:

This is so awesome! How lucky are you?! Can't wait to hear your stories when you return! :)

dcdeb

Hmm.. just had a thought that they may have already filmed the one with Mika and not broadcast yet..... Not sure how far ahead they film the show..eeek... may not see Mika...!! I will find out later I guess!!

It will still be a fab night.. :)

Now...don't think like that.... At best you'll be seeing Mika ~*~*~*~*AgAiN~*~*~*~* and at worst, you'll be seeing a funny Graham Norton show.

If you do have the spectacular good luck to see Mika again, twice in one week, I want you to buy me a lottery ticket. :roftl:

When you get back, we need a full report, 'kay? :thumb_yello:

Hmm.. just had a thought that they may have already filmed the one with Mika and not broadcast yet..... Not sure how far ahead they film the show..eeek... may not see Mika...!! I will find out later I guess!!

It will still be a fab night.. :)

I just checked the BBC/Graham Norton site and it says that Dustin Hoffman and his wife will be on tomorrow night -- no mention of anyone else?

Well, as you said, you'll have fun no matter what! :)

dcdeb

Oh this is exciting

I hope meimei gets to see Mika again :punk:

soooooooo Lucky twice within a week :biggrin2:

we wait patiently for your report back Meimei:thumb_yello: