Picture Captions!

Zsina

index.php?n=1041

"Eey Pinkie, move over, Geez, isn't it obvious? I'm the Man!"

:lol3:

btw is that fruta he's drinking...not sure if u guys get it, but there's a drink called fruta here and the can looks exactly like that.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol3:

btw is that fruta he's drinking...not sure if u guys get it, but there's a drink called fruta here and the can looks exactly like that.

I don't know if you're still wondering or not, but I think what he's holding is a can of Hansen's soda.

4pt6suq.gif

I don't know if you're still wondering or not, but I think what he's holding is a can of Hansen's soda.

4pt6suq.gif

it's definately Hansen's!! I remember the first time i saw that picture, i was drinking a can of it, lol and i like did a double take at the photo and i'm like ZOMG! ME AND MIKA ARE DRINKING THE SAME THING! lol it was a big moment for me :bleh:

4pt6suq.gif

awesome thanks :biggrin2: from far it looks like the can but up close nah lol....yay atleast we have the same taste..i love fruity stuff...cherries, berries (esp strawberry) and kiwi r my fav ones

"Ladies, this is why I said, 'NO chicken tonight!'"

or

"I'm going to fool the MFCers because they think it's only called chicken!

(Sorry the picture is so small, I'm not a member of the website where I got it from.)

post-4882-142983668686_thumb.jpg

Mika & The Obsessed FanGirls

In Theaters now!:naughty:

*Hears horror music*

dun dun dun dunnnn..... dun dun dun duuuun dun dunnn...

*Sees a shot of obsessed Mika fans running and screaming like crazy. It's a splash of bright colors, arms are flying widly, they all want to catch up to him.*

*Sees a shot of Mika running in terror.*

I have a feeling it's going to be an action/suspense movie. :naughty:

"Ladies, this is why I said, 'NO chicken tonight!'"

or

"I'm going to fool the MFCers because they think it's only called chicken!

(Sorry the picture is so small, I'm not a member of the website where I got it from.)

that was so good :roftl:

:yikes::eek:I hope that's not just some random fan groping his butt, if it is then he should be ashamed of himself that is.....disgraceful behaviour, if a guy did that to a female singer:eek: well it wouldn't be acceptable and it shouldn't be for a guy either pffft. (it's invasion of ones personal space, privacy...why it's totally taking advantage I would be angry if I were Mika.