*disturbingly hilarious mental image*

We're just mad:freak: LoL :roftl:

:mf_rosetinted:

In the words of master Mika "Chicken. Chicken. Chicken"

*hovers*

i see it but he stops and winks at me in the middle :blink: it's a little weird

:lmao::floor: OMG girls you crack me up:roftl::roftl:

I mustn't make noise:sneaky2:

"... But that's the thing, because melody, and a good melody, gives you the feeling of pow-... ... ... Did we just have an accident? We just hit the car in front of us. Yeah we did. Drama."

"Everyone thought I was going to be a dancer, not a singer. (Can you dance?) Really badly. But I do it with feeling."

"... By actually taking them and glorifying them, and glamorizing my problems, y'know? That's what's happening, I'm going to present it to you in a pop song that sounds so huge and so full of fantasy that it's gonna make you WANT my problems."

"Actually Lollipop was written because... It's not really about a heartbreak. It's about my little sister. When I started to see how guys were flirting with her all the time, and as a protective older brother especially being half-Lebanese, I was just like 'Listen. I don't care what I have done in my past You, you're gonna watch yourself. And that's how I wrote it, with a very intent like, 'If you go out with boys too soon, then you're gonna be miserable."

"... But that's the thing, because melody, and a good melody, gives you the feeling of pow-... ... ... Did we just have an accident? We just hit the car in front of us. Yeah we did. Drama."

"Everyone thought I was going to be a dancer, not a singer. (Can you dance?) Really badly. But I do it with feeling."

"... By actually taking them and glorifying them, and glamorizing my problems, y'know? That's what's happening, I'm going to present it to you in a pop song that sounds so huge and so full of fantasy that it's gonna make you WANT my problems."

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

"Actually Lollipop was written because... It's not really about a heartbreak. It's about my little sister. When I started to see how guys were flirting with her all the time, and as a protective older brother especially being half-Lebanese, I was just like 'Listen. I don't care what I have done in my past You, you're gonna watch yourself. And that's how I wrote it, with a very intent like, 'If you go out with boys too soon, then you're gonna be miserable."

Thats the funniest things i have heard in such a long time hahahahaha

Another nice one :biggrin2:

"Everyone wants Kermit at their party. I want Kermit at mah party"

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbc3y8_mika-newnownext-poplab-preview_music

hahaha Kermit, i love Mika, he says the best things:roftl:

This made me laugh.:teehee:

"I'm a wind up toy in an up down world if you come a little close-. I forgot my words... You know what I was thinking I was thinking 'I smell.'... And I don't know the Japanese for that... What? Kusai? I do smell....... Oh come on come on come on! I'm a wind up toy in an up down world if you leave me all alone I'm going to... (-mess for sure!) AH HA! THAT'S THE LYRIC! Well done."

"Hi I'm Mika, and I am from London, and I am a songwriter. Of sorts. Strange one. Kinda."

(About BIOTG)

"It's the first video I can honestly say that without post-editing, I actually look good in! And I looked at it and was just like 'Ooh, I look kinda fine!' Because in my last video I thought I looked like an idiot!"

"I don't really know how to describe my style or fashion sense as some people refer to it, it's a bit accidental. It is very much like, 'Ooh I like the colour of THESE, so I'll put them on' and 'I like the way those shoes look like some kind of right-winged golfer in a country club, somewhere, where things are very expensive' and I'm just like 'that kinda looks good with a white t-shirt and braces'. Some people say that it's horrible and some people say that it's great, the only thing that I know is that it's not fashionable. But it-it's... Me."

Name: Mika.

Nickname: Moose.

Hometown: London?

Sign: Leo! But also pig in China. I think.

Turn-ons: Doughnuts. Short people.

Turn-offs: Tall people.

Vices: Beer.

Hobbies: Bacon breath.. I LOOOVE a good pumpernickel. (AN. WHAT THE HELL DOES HE SAY?! I WAS GUESSING! :aah:)

Dream date: A date where you don't have to have sex with the person at the end of the night to know that you want to see them again.

Make-Out song: I dunno. Music and sexual contact of any kind is not a good thing. I just start thinking 'How did they get they chord? How did it go? Is that a drum?'.

Ice-cream: Coffee!

-All from PopLab thing. I didn't find it on YouTube... I dunno if it's up there.

"Hi I'm Mika, and I am from London, and I am a songwriter. Of sorts. Strange one. Kinda."

(About BIOTG)

"It's the first video I can honestly say that without post-editing, I actually look good in! And I looked at it and was just like 'Ooh, I look kinda fine!' Because in my last video I thought I looked like an idiot!"

"I don't really know how to describe my style or fashion sense as some people refer to it, it's a bit accidental. It is very much like, 'Ooh I like the colour of THESE, so I'll put them on' and 'I like the way those shoes look like some kind of right-winged golfer in a country club, somewhere, where things are very expensive' and I'm just like 'that kinda looks good with a white t-shirt and braces'. Some people say that it's horrible and some people say that it's great, the only thing that I know is that it's not fashionable. But it-it's... Me."

Name: Mika.

Nickname: Moose.

Hometown: London?

Sign: Leo! But also pig in China. I think.

Turn-ons: Doughnuts. Short people.

Turn-offs: Tall people.

Vices: Beer.

Hobbies: Bacon breath.. I LOOOVE a good pumpernickel. (AN. WHAT THE HELL DOES HE SAY?! I WAS GUESSING! :aah:)

Dream date: A date where you don't have to have sex with the person at the end of the night to know that you want to see them again.

Make-Out song: I dunno. Music and sexual contact of any kind is not a good thing. I just start thinking 'How did they get they chord? How did it go? Is that a drum?'.

Ice-cream: Coffee!

-All from PopLab thing. I didn't find it on YouTube... I dunno if it's up there.

Could anyone post a link of this interview?

I'd like to see it :mf_lustslow:

I can't find it... Do you want me to upload it?:naughty:

would be great :blush-anim-cl:

maybe it's just me but I have all black screenshots that are loading but not videos appear..:shocked:

would be great :blush-anim-cl:

maybe it's just me but I have all black screenshots that are loading but not videos appear..:shocked:

Um, give me a bit. I need to use my friends one... YouTube account, I mean. Should be up in a while, though. :thumb_yello: