Vote MIKA on Vh1.com Countdown!

Ka_Cheng22

We can now vote for Mika's "Grace Kelly" video on Vh1's Top 20 Countdown. This show is broadcasted on Friday evening, Saturdays at 8:00 a.m., and at various times throughout the week.

Just Click Here!

http://www.vh1.com/shows/series/top_20_countdown/

American Idols are at the top right now, but let's see some Mika! He deserves it, and this song needs more airplay in America!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a button in the middle of that page that says "VOTE", click that and then on that page there's like a list of songs (grace kelly being one of them) and you have to like click and drag it into the number one spot. i've done it before but i just tried to do it and it froze up my comp soooo hopefully it's working now.

All done. Don't like that fact that he has an ice cube beside his name, I take it that means not many people are voting for him. Not too happy about that.

Voted! And saw "Grace Kelly" on vh1 for the first time today. It's all exciting for me 'cause I'm in the states. One of my friends whom I hooked on Mika says she's seen him on mtv a bunch of times, but I don't watch mtv... still, I am excited they are playing him! Ha, he is taking over. I caught my roommate whistling "Grace Kelly" today and she didn't even know she was doing it... that's 'cause I play the album 24-7.