MIKA please DON'T read this!!!(concerning birhtday present)

Droopsy

(EDIT) IMPORTANT INFORMATION: PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN FIND ALL INFO AND JOINING DETAILS FOR THE OFFICIAL MIKA BIRTHDAY CARD PROJECT HERE:

Official Mika's birthday present thread

PLEASE ALL INTERESTED MEMBERS GO TO THIS THREAD INSTEAD, SO THAT WE CAN KEEP THIS UNIFIED. THIS IS QUITE A HARD THING TO ORGANIZE (MIKA HAS A LOT OF FANS! ;)), SO PLEASE THINK OF THOSE WHO ARE GIVING THEIR TIME TO ORGANIZE THIS AND MAKE IT EASY FOR THEM! :)

THANKS A LOT!

THE ADMIN TEAM

MIKA, sweety, If you're still reading this thread, PLEASE close it now! Here will be pictures and descriptions posted about your birthday present and we really don't want to totally spoil your surprise! :cool: Thanks:thumb_yello:

There, lol:biggrin2: So this is a place where we can post pics of the birthday cards we make, detailed descriptions, more ideas etc. Maybe Avoca and Aude can place the pics of the result in here as well..

I really hope and think Mika won't read this :)

So post away!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think your title is like a "READ IT" flag... :naughty:

nooo... I really think he won't... I mean, I think he would want it to be a surprise too :wink2: if he does read it, he can't say I didn't warn him :biggrin2:

here's my card, it wasn't totally finished, I still wrote my name under it and stuff:

taken away till solution arrives :)

someone please help me? :blush-anim-cl:

heyhey! you should check the official birthday present thread, everyone sends his cards to avoca, she will bind them, and then we will figure out a way to get it to him, like give it with a fan backstage (what we hope to do) or send it to his record company or something:thumb_yello:

someone please help me? :blush-anim-cl:

well if its about how will mika recieve it ...its simple just send it on to avoca by snail mail or email.

They will then all be binded to gether and sent to either his record company OR ideally someone who is going to the V festival on the 18th at weston Park who can give it to him personally :thumb_yello:

Wow both of yours are brill, i love the lollipop droopsy!!! I havent even started mine yet!!!!!!

LOOOLLL yeah I liked that too:wub2: I immediately knew, even before i began my card i had to include a ballon and a lollipop :roftl: the ballon people!! don't forget the ballon! haha lol

No but I hope he eats my lollipop :wub2: it's strawberry:wub2: haha:naughty: