100 Private Messages

mikablog

MikaFanClub remains by far the best Mika related fan site on the net, and we couldn't have done this without YOU the members.

So as a thankyou from the admin and mod team, we have upgraded everyones PM limits from 50 to 100 private messages.

Thanks again for your support.

The MikaFanClub.com admin team

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MikaFanClub remains by far the best Mika related fan site on the net, and we couldn't have done this without YOU the members.

So as a thankyou from the admin and mod team, we have upgraded everyones PM limits from 50 to 100 private messages.

Thanks again for your support.

The MikaFanClub.com admin team

awwwwwwwwwwww..... I officially love you!! with all the pm'ing I am doing for mika's bday card, I had to continuously delete all my messages in order not to have a full box every day! thx so much! :thumb_yello:

The ways to continue to help the forum are as follows:

1) Keep posting - There are thousands of new threads every day. If you cannot think of anything to create a thread about, then reply to someone elses post. The more ACTIVE members the better. :mf_lustslow:

2) Link to mikafanclub.com - The more links the more people will see MFC. If you own a blog, myspace page, Youtube account, forum signature at another forum etc.... then you can link to MikaFanClub.com More links = more members :mf_lustslow:

3) Donations - We recently upgraded the server, and the costs of running MFC are higher than ever. If you can donate then it will be greatly appreciated. However, do not send what you cannot afford. (We also have an IBAN code for international donations now. PM me if you want the details):biggrin2:

4) Mention MFC on other sites - Most online reviews allow comments. So for example, if you see a review of Love Today, why not reply to that review and then at the end of your comment add something like "There are loads of Mika Fans at http://www.mikafanclub.com":thumb_yello:

5) Continue to be the coolest music fans on the Internet - I have worked on many forums, but MFC is by far the coolest and most entertaining forum I have ever seen. We really appreciate every one of you.

Thankyou.

The Admin team

well done, this is brilliant news to all members, a 100% increase!

That means that everyone can help us to keep this forum safe and brill,

so please if you see or read anything that might seem 'dodgy' to you, please pm Steph, Freddiesdouble or Sivan straight away....also if there are any worries or other queries...no matter how small they seems, we are here to help!!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: