Composer:Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr

paula.pop

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok... but how do you know this? how do know that the source you got this from is right? has anyone ever actually asked him or one of his family members or seen one of his legal documents? (i doubt it :bleh: ) until i get some kind of concrete evidence, as far as i know, his name is MIKA. lol if i get to meet him on june 15 (hopefully i will) i'll ask him and let all of you know.

I would like to know if for englsih people "Mica" is the nickname for "Michael". If it's not the case, there is no reason to say that "Michael" is his first name.

For me, "Mike" is the nickname of "Michael" or "Mickael".

I would like to know if for englsih people "Mica" is the nickname for "Michael". If it's not the case, there is no reason to say that "Michael" is his first name.

For me, "Mike" is the nickname of "Michael" or "Mickael".

I've never heard the name 'Mica' as a nickname for Micheal before :blink: . Maybe it's something Lebanese.

Well, I know that his birth name is: Michael Holbrook Penniman.

First, his stage name was Mica, but for many people it was hard to spell, so now it's Mika.

Why his nickname can't be Mica. Michael - Mica, why not?

in lebonan maybe:D

I've never heard the name 'Mica' as a nickname for Micheal before :blink: . Maybe it's something Lebanese.

no it's not Lebanese, but it is a french nickname for Michael.....so as he spent 8 years in France so maybe his friend called him Mica...

Personally i'm quite convinced of this :bleh::naughty:

but actually it's not a big deal:)

mika is still the best!

and I think that his name is Michael Holbrook Penniman, he say it in many interviews.

my english is baD.

and when you search from google: michael holbrook penniman, you find pictures of mika!

and I think that Mica is his nick name.

So, his name is Michael Holbrook Penniman:D:D:D

Yeah, but *Mika* never ever verbally said that his name was really Michael.

I think that probably his parents named him Mica, sort of a shortening of Michael, after his father.

Maybe.....yes

My daughter is Helen on her birth certificate but ALWAYS called Nell - school, passport, bank everything.

Yeah, but *Mika* never ever verbally said that his name was really Michael.

I think that probably his parents named him Mica, sort of a shortening of Michael, after his father.

thats what i think, ive read mixed interviews, well only know if he tells us!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: I like this thread!!!!

We could stay here & talked about it for days :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Well I think that the best solution is to ask him!!!

I don't know if someone will meet him soon......:roftl: (actually it would be my dream:mf_lustslow: )

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: I like this thread!!!!

We could stay here & talked about it for days :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Well I think that the best solution is to ask him!!!

I don't know if someone will meet him soon......:roftl: (actually it would be my dream:mf_lustslow: )

As a french girl, i would write Micka. I don't know.

I may be completely wrong, but I fear he may want to dribble this question also.

It's possible. I think he doesn't like personal questions and i would do the same thing if i was in his shoes.

I think Micheal is his offícial name and that Mica is his réal name :P I'll try to explain, but sometimes the name of a baby is like, ehm... Margaret Jenna Blabla - that's her whole name, and then in then the birth card says something like: 'and we call her Jenna' XD Damn, can't explain :P

yeh.....maybe ......it's possible too.....he & his family are the only ones who know the truth...but as he is the first boy in the family maybe he took his father name ( for the tradition)....actually i can't imagine his father playing an instrument, knowing that he was against the fact that his son will be a singer.....

well in Lebanon there's a tradition wich wants that the first boy take his grand father name...but I dunno....

I agree with you on the fact that Mika will never tell us!!!!:naughty:

Mika still Mika wherever his real name is....:punk:

yeh.....maybe ......it's possible too.....he & his family are the only ones who know the truth...but as he is the first boy in the family maybe he took his father name ( for the tradition)....actually i can't imagine his father playing an instrument, knowing that he was against the fact that his son will be a singer.....

well in Lebanon there's a tradition wich wants that the first boy take his grand father name...but I dunno....

I agree with you on the fact that Mika will never tell us!!!!:naughty:

Mika still Mika wherever his real name is....:punk:

absolutely!

We DOn'T CARE. :mf_rosetinted: