The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

whats this about mika promising to do a naked vlog on twitter?

Im not sure If I can handle that...I almost fainted over the uncut version of WAG!

I could handle it!

I COULD HANDLE IT! :roftl:

He said he would so maybe he had something in sotre for is. Probably he wouldn't go as far as UZZO but he'd probably have something funny or imaginative that we wern't expecting?

Did we get hin into the tp 3 in the end? It was all a bit confusing...

Hey, I'm newish to the Mika fan club :) and I'm from NZ so hello all you Kiwis out there!!!

Hey! Welcome!

What's your fave song of Mika?

Hey, I'm newish to the Mika fan club :) and I'm from NZ so hello all you Kiwis out there!!!

Welcome welcome welcome!

we have an awesometastic group of kiwis here

what part of new zealand are you from? we all seem to be quite spread out!

OMG guys! Im famous/imfamous in my town, So many people have yelled out at me as the girl who danced in the square! Its not like other people dont do it...dont they? all the students go there to have their photo taken but it makes me smile when people notice me from that video, but maybe something I may live to regret, we'll see! :thumb_yello:

Welcome welcome welcome!

OMG guys! Im famous/imfamous in my town, So many people have yelled out at me as the girl who danced in the square! Its not like other people dont do it...dont they? all the students go there to have their photo taken but it makes me smile when people notice me from that video, but maybe something I may live to regret, we'll see! :thumb_yello:

Hah! All through 07 I was the girl who SANG in the square (my "Friends" made me do it and it was Grace Kelly. It was NOT good...)

But now I'm just "The singing girl" or "The Mika girl" :roftl:

Hah! All through 07 I was the girl who SANG in the square (my "Friends" made me do it and it was Grace Kelly. It was NOT good...)

But now I'm just "The singing girl" or "The Mika girl" :roftl:

I mean seriously though people yell out of their cars at me, and random strangers come up to me...something im totally not used to! its kinda scary!

I got totally disorientated today when I came on here! I thought somehow I was in Mikasounds! :boxed:

still getting used to the new layout...and trying to get my signature not to completely clash...old your name in fan club colours and the new purple are disgusting together!

I mean seriously though people yell out of their cars at me, and random strangers come up to me...something im totally not used to! its kinda scary!

I got totally disorientated today when I came on here! I thought somehow I was in Mikasounds! :boxed:

still getting used to the new layout...and trying to get my signature not to completely clash...old your name in fan club colours and the new purple are disgusting together!

Being the melodramatic Aucklander who never remembers a face, I've had people doing that all my life. The trick is to ask really vague questions like "How's things?" and "Are you still working?" and things like that to pretend like you know them. :wink2:

I got honked at a few times while trick-or-treating on haloween a few years ago but that was for something else :das:

I don't find it disorientating now but I did when Mikamyspace turned the same theme as Mikasounds.

Now I'm used to it :wink2:

HAH!

I wish...

I'm going to try out for NZ idol next season (if there is one) just to be stupid.

Whaddayall think?

awesome! go for it...why not! as long as you dont sound like willium hung I think youll be ok!

I KNOW!

It's weird, since my opp, I haven't really been a very good Mika fan :no: but I'm back!

I've no idea how, I just woke up with a sudden redevotion to MFC and Mika (though I never really lost faith in Mika :wink2:).

Maybe it's cuz I love TBWKTM so much!

Im still not sure about the new layout.

I still dont have TBWKTM yet...I need to buy online!

awesome! go for it...why not! as long as you dont sound like willium hung I think youll be ok!

Im still not sure about the new layout.

I still dont have TBWKTM yet...I need to buy online!

Nah, I have an ok voice. Some people say I'll get in and others have been bugging me about it for a few years.

BTW that bugging me was really frustrating! Look at all the NZ idol winners! How many of them have made anything of themselves? NONE as far as I'm aware of!

Ben Lumis preached at a local church here and Mat Sanoa sung at the local RSA on karioke night one time... LOL

But seriously: It feels like people don't thinkk I'm capable of making it on my own and getting a record deal without making a big thing of it!

If I did win, I'd use the money to make demos and send them to other record companies overseas and see if I could work with Greg Wells (duh).

Anyway, I really was wanting to sing a Mika song for auditions... But being an MFCer I do NOT want to murder anything of his in the least. I'm a good singer. I AM a good singer.

I just don't know if I should sing HIS songs.

I got mine from the warehouse yesterday. By the looks of it, they'd just got them in that day :wink2:

Hello Kiwis. I was just tiptoe-ing over to ask if anyone apart from Charlie is coming to Aus in November, but having a read back of the last couple of pages, it doesn't look like it:no:

Have fun at Idol auditions Liyonah.

:bye:

Rude of my Granddad when I told him that "A member of the Kiwi MFC is going to see Mika in Oz" and he asked "Why isn't that you?"

PFFT :bleh:

Thanks, I hope something similar to idol comes up though cuz it doesn't look as if Idol will be back.

Figures seing as NZ doesn't have much talent... :fisch:

Nah, I have an ok voice. Some people say I'll get in and others have been bugging me about it for a few years.

BTW that bugging me was really frustrating! Look at all the NZ idol winners! How many of them have made anything of themselves? NONE as far as I'm aware of!

Ben Lumis preached at a local church here and Mat Sanoa sung at the local RSA on karioke night one time... LOL

But seriously: It feels like people don't thinkk I'm capable of making it on my own and getting a record deal without making a big thing of it!

If I did win, I'd use the money to make demos and send them to other record companies overseas and see if I could work with Greg Wells (duh).

Anyway, I really was wanting to sing a Mika song for auditions... But being an MFCer I do NOT want to murder anything of his in the least. I'm a good singer. I AM a good singer.

I just don't know if I should sing HIS songs.

I got mine from the warehouse yesterday. By the looks of it, they'd just got them in that day :wink2:

nobody can be as bad as hung right? LOL

Hello Kiwis. I was just tiptoe-ing over to ask if anyone apart from Charlie is coming to Aus in November, but having a read back of the last couple of pages, it doesn't look like it:no:

Have fun at Idol auditions Liyonah.

:bye:

Wait Wait Wait Wait WAITT!! :mf_rosetinted:

im still trying to come! Im doing all I can even living on frosen vegetables for weeks on ends, and I might have free accomidation with my aunty who lives in sidney! but ill need people to hang out with since shes a school librarian so Ill be all by myself in a whole new country!

hows the red apocolips today?

Rude of my Granddad when I told him that "A member of the Kiwi MFC is going to see Mika in Oz" and he asked "Why isn't that you?"

Thanks, I hope something similar to idol comes up though cuz it doesn't look as if Idol will be back.

*tv presenter voice* join us tonight on new zealand (does NOT) have talent!

Ask him if he's prepared to pay for it.:fisch::naughty:

nobody can be as bad as hung right? LOL

Wait Wait Wait Wait WAITT!! :mf_rosetinted:

im still trying to come! Im doing all I can even living on frosen vegetables for weeks on ends, and I might have free accomidation with my aunty who lives in sidney! but ill need people to hang out with since shes a school librarian so Ill be all by myself in a whole new country!

hows the red apocolips today?

Well come hang out with the Mikamites. We're all planning stuff atm, trying to work out meet ups and such.

Are you talking about the dust storm? Hasn't revisited us today thank goodness.

Welcome welcome welcome!

I'm from Christchurch :) how about you guys?

OMG are you talking about the square in Chch or somewhere else? cos if it's chch then was it in the buskers festival?

Psh, ya got that right!

Someone told me I''d be the Adam Lamber of NZ. I shunned him for saying such things :roftl:

I loved Adam but I ain't going to listen to such comparrisons!

Hey, don't you think Mika sounds like Freddie Mercury? :mf_rosetinted:

The Kapiti Coast :wink2:

You SHOULD come, khayla.. :das:

*puppy dog eyes*

OMG are you talking about the square in Chch or somewhere else? cos if it's chch then was it in the buskers festival?

Khayla (Lolliepop_girl) is from Kapati, Rosina (Rosinakiwi) is from Palmerston North, and I'm from the mighty Waikato :wink2:

*puppy dog eyes*

Khayla (Lolliepop_girl) is from Kapati, Rosina (Rosinakiwi) is from Palmerston North, and I'm from the mighty Waikato :wink2:

I want to but money's the object sadly :tears:

But you MUST pass on something from me ok?

Actually, you must help me figure OUT what to give him as I don't know what but I want him to know I, Lyonesse, lurve him :fangurl:

no...the square in palmerston north! I live there! I love Christchurch though!

Psh, ya got that right!

Someone told me I''d be the Adam Lamber of NZ. I shunned him for saying such things :roftl:

I loved Adam but I ain't going to listen to such comparrisons!

Hey, don't you think Mika sounds like Freddie Mercury? :mf_rosetinted:

The Kapiti Coast :wink2:

bleh comparasons

*puppy dog eyes*

Khayla should come. hey how much in NZ$ were your mika tickets for sidney? I need to know how much to put on my dads debit card...if I miss out I will cry!

Actually, you must help me figure OUT what to give him as I don't know what but I want him to know I, Lyonesse, lurve him :fangurl:

I dont know I was going for sentimental and it turned out comedic! he loved it and it made him laugh so IDK

Ill write here later, but right now im waiting for the power to go out for a scedualed powercut

Edited by RosinaKiwi

Awwwww.... I want you to come...

Admittedly, I'm a maybe at the moment, but if I can make it, you can!