The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

Greetings from across the Tasman, Kiwis :)

Did you enjoy waking up to the dust from Oz today? hehe

Riverbasil :blink:...youtube Riverbasil?

Auckland and the top end of the north island WAS effected by the Red apocalypse...I mean 'dust storm' but me and Lollipop_girl live in the bottom of the north island so we werent effected!

Granddad said that a plane ticet to Oz is about $400

OMFG! im looking at tix from auckland to sidney for $175 on Grab a seat! :boxed:

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN TIX GO ON SALE FOR GENERAL PUBLIC? i know monday but what time monday? I need to know if I need to sleep over at my parents house and STEAL internets!

We'll just cover it in watties tinned spagetti and marmite on toast and it'll be Kiwi again :das:

It's quite depressing that our national food is spagetti from a tin and a sandwitch spread on toast don't you think?

I mean, what does that say about New Zealand's people and their ability to be botered to get up and make actual meals rather than copy off Vegimite and the Itallians???

Just sayin... :blink:

one could debate that we stole ALL of our national dishes...except maybe horopito which is quite discusting!

and lets not forget the pav. debate

Oh deary me look at my spelling! The dyslexia says hello everyone! Save me!

Eye surgery to make me look like I wasn't a retard.

I can't go. Aunty won't have me stay with her.

Ooooooh...

That's not very nice of your Aunty... maybe you could sneak over with one of the girls :teehee:

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN TIX GO ON SALE FOR GENERAL PUBLIC? i know monday but what time monday? I need to know if I need to sleep over at my parents house and STEAL internets!

9am Sydney time...

I believe we're 2 hours behind you, so 11 am I guess for you...

I've got this funny feeling that I've mentioned this before Rosina... but my husband has a book of children's poetry with the name of your location. Except for the bit about the shovel. That's not in the title.

yes? up the boohai shooting pukeko's?

actually the whole phrase in my location is a polite way of saying "Mind your own business" or "just wandering around". I thought it was quite apropriate

yes? up the boohai shooting pukeko's?

actually the whole phrase in my location is a polite way of saying "Mind your own business" or "just wandering around". I thought it was quite apropriate

Yeah. It's spelt slightly differently though.

Up the booaye, shooting at pookakies. At least, I think that's how it's spelt. I have no idea where the book is, so I can't check.

Yeah. It's spelt slightly differently though.

Up the booaye, shooting at pookakies. At least, I think that's how it's spelt. I have no idea where the book is, so I can't check.

Up The Boo Aye Shooting Pookakies?

this one?

booeye.jpg

"Don't let them frighten you for they are simply parts of your nightmares and nightmares as we know end when you wake up......or do they?"

I know of it!

Up The Boo Aye Shooting Pookakies?

this one?

booeye.jpg

"Don't let them frighten you for they are simply parts of your nightmares and nightmares as we know end when you wake up......or do they?"

I know of it!

Yes! That's the one. It's a very funny book.

Ok, there is a faint light I might get to go but I'm totally spent emotion wise and just discovered a twitter reply from the aunt that wouldn't take me saying I was in a pip about not being able to go and her basically giving me grief about not twittering much in the weekend.

RUDE!

Anyway she said she'll take me if I can get a flight.

Now I just have to get a cheap flight...

EDIT: Here is the tweet:

@Liyonah - you've been v.quiet this weekend @Liyonah - know you've got the pip because you think I'm not on your side... too bad about that.

Edited by Lolliepop_girl

Ok, there is a faint light I might get to go but I'm totally spent emotion wise and just discovered a twitter reply from the aunt that wouldn't take me saying I was in a pip about not being able to go and her basically giving me grief about not twittering much in the weekend.

RUDE!

@Liyonah - you've been v.quiet this weekend @Liyonah - know you've got the pip because you think I'm not on your side... too bad about that.

that tweet wasnt nice! but yay you might be able to come, air new zealand is actually quite good, there is no airport fee for auckland airport . keep an eye on grab a seat, maybe something will show up there!

I dont know how fast the gig tickets will sell thought, they go on sale tomorrow 9am australian time!

that tweet wasnt nice! but yay you might be able to come, air new zealand is actually quite good, there is no airport fee for auckland airport . keep an eye on grab a seat, maybe something will show up there!

I dont know how fast the gig tickets will sell thought, they go on sale tomorrow 9am australian time!

Yeah I know. This does worry me somewhat as my mother and Granddad won't let my buy the tix before they know I can get a cheap fare.

I can't go to Aux as that's more money to get there and they said I had to call flight center tomorrow.

Worried!...

RUDE!

Weird... but good that you might be able to come...

Yeah I know. This does worry me somewhat as my mother and Granddad won't let my buy the tix before they know I can get a cheap fare.

I can't go to Aux as that's more money to get there and they said I had to call flight center tomorrow.

Worried!...

damn damn damn!

Better find you a cheap flight then...

Worried!...

true true!

I dont know what you can do about tickets, I still dont know about mine yet... cross popilops my money makes its way into my debit card account before 2morrow morning!

I would help you out if I could ill text you if I can help but yeah...have you posted in the ausie thread?

Oh it would be awesome us 3 kiwis made it over to see him! total kiwi invasion...of 3 of us! not exactly an invasion but...hmm Naa not sure where I was going with that!

Better find you a cheap flight then...

I've got Flight Center to email me. They should do so within 12 hrs of rht time mother emailed them... Which is a little before 11 I think :s

true true!

I dont know what you can do about tickets, I still dont know about mine yet... cross popilops my money makes its way into my debit card account before 2morrow morning!

I would help you out if I could ill text you if I can help but yeah...have you posted in the ausie thread?

Oh it would be awesome us 3 kiwis made it over to see him! total kiwi invasion...of 3 of us! not exactly an invasion but...hmm Naa not sure where I was going with that!

Thanks but I'm walking on such a thin line I feel so out of controle because all these people are involved and it's all centered around me doing something that I can't do myself if that makes sense.

My nerves are getting a bit frayed for several reasons so hope I can do this without too much more stress :hair:

Not really posted on the Aussie thread. I stopped straight after aunty denaid me on Friday and didn't post since (couldn't face even touching the new CD sitting on the speaker or to listen to it...) but I've been speaking privately with miss Kelzy (did you wish her a happy birthday???).

Yeah, not such an invasion but what will he say if not ONE, not TWO but THREE fly to see him??? :stretcher:

Thanks but I'm walking on such a thin line I feel so out of controle because all these people are involved and it's all centered around me doing something that I can't do myself if that makes sense.

My nerves are getting a bit frayed for several reasons so hope I can do this without too much more stress :hair:

Not really posted on the Aussie thread. I stopped straight after aunty denaid me on Friday and didn't post since (couldn't face even touching the new CD sitting on the speaker or to listen to it...) but I've been speaking privately with miss Kelzy (did you wish her a happy birthday???).

Yeah, not such an invasion but what will he say if not ONE, not TWO but THREE fly to see him??? :stretcher:

I totally get what you mean! its ok! Im still kinda confused about the whole traveling to a new country thing! its kinda scary for me!

kelzy birthday will do that finally...Better late than never, tried before but my internet packed a crap on me!

Your lucky though. at least your aunty answered you...mine has yet to give me so much as a phonecall, and I emailed her like a couple of weeks ago!

And now I find out, my aunty doenst even live near newtown, she lives in hornsby...30km from the venue let alone anything else!

It's not the travelling but the whole... Group-ness that is MFC.

Like, I'm the kind of person who gets paranoid and wants to be there at the crack of dawn waiting for the doors to ope but I want to do it all with you guys and I've been told it's not what they plan to do but their idea is better but my aunty is working that day as well so I might not even be able to go to any meetups! :tears:

Oh dear... Are you planning to stay in the same place as the Aussies?

I'm sorry to ehar about that but how'd you find out if your aunt didn't call you back?

PS. Just thought I'd tell you how proud I am that Mika and are are of the same mindset sexuality wise and what a great role model I'm proud to have :wink2:

(You remember my twittering some time ago that it was hard to try to explain it to someone Ro?)

true true!

it's enough of an invasion... cause you guys know if Meeks went there we'd likely invade you!

I've got Flight Center to email me. They should do so within 12 hrs of rht time mother emailed them... Which is a little before 11 I think :s

I reckon he'll be impressed... as long as you let me hug him first for sending me flowers :fangurl::wub2:

it's enough of an invasion... cause you guys know if Meeks went there we'd likely invade you!

I reckon he'll be impressed... as long as you let me hug him first for sending me flowers :fangurl::wub2:

Well that's a done deal!

Did you keep the basket?

You know what I'd love to do is give Mika a chocolate piano?

But then I also kind of don't because it would be tourturous for the poor boy wanting so much not to eat it and marvel at it's speldor... But the fact that it'll go off means he'll have to eat the masterpeace!

It would be interesting to see how he'd react to that :wink2:

Didn't he ask where someone had come from and she said where and he thought she said further away than she actually had... And then she corrected him and he said he was relieved she'd not travelled so far?

And now I find out, my aunty doenst even live near newtown, she lives in hornsby...30km from the venue let alone anything else!

Hornsby's practically central coast...

if you want, you can send it to my address, I'll be there somehow..

I've been told it's not what they plan to do but their idea is better but my aunty is working that day as well so I might not even be able to go to any meetups! :tears:

We're not letting people camp out... it's not exactly safe, and I din't think you'll need to anyways... I got to the 2007 one at 2pm and there were only 5 of us there..

I hope you can make it... Admittedly I'll be struggling to make it to any meet and greets cause I will have just started a new job, but if I can make it, you can!

It's not the travelling but the whole... Group-ness that is MFC.

Like, I'm the kind of person who gets paranoid and wants to be there at the crack of dawn waiting for the doors to ope but I want to do it all with you guys and I've been told it's not what they plan to do but their idea is better but my aunty is working that day as well so I might not even be able to go to any meetups! :tears:

Oh dear... Are you planning to stay in the same place as the Aussies?

I'm sorry to ehar about that but how'd you find out if your aunt didn't call you back?

PS. Just thought I'd tell you how proud I am that Mika and are are of the same mindset sexuality wise and what a great role model I'm proud to have :wink2:

(You remember my twittering some time ago that it was hard to try to explain it to someone Ro?)

dont worry im that kind of person too! Early Early Early!

the rest of my family told me that she lived there! because my father talked to them because she hasnt replied!

I dont even know where the rest of the ausies are staying!

yes I remember that tweet!

Hornsby's practically central coast...

if you want, you can send it to my address, I'll be there somehow..

We're not letting people camp out... it's not exactly safe, and I din't think you'll need to anyways... I got to the 2007 one at 2pm and there were only 5 of us there..

I hope you can make it... Admittedly I'll be struggling to make it to any meet and greets cause I will have just started a new job, but if I can make it, you can!

central coast:blink: say what?

from what I hear dad says that its not a good idea to camp out, but Ill have to post in the ausie thread and see where they are planning to stay!

I know. I would still be going early if I didn't love you all dearly :huglove::chair:

dont worry im that kind of person too! Early Early Early!

the rest of my family told me that she lived there! because my father talked to them because she hasnt replied!

I dont even know where the rest of the ausies are staying!

yes I remember that tweet!

Aaaaah *Nods bigly*

Hey, what is the chance, do you think, that any of us will actually get to meet him???

there are so many things that are going throught my mind and I just had to stop, slap my self in the face and say...ITS IN 2 MONTHS WOMAN!

I dont even know how im going to get around while im over there...im not a huge fan of public transport, especially busses...I have a fear of them, not the busses themselves but the passingers that get on the bus, Its not a phobia cos I still use busses but I get really anxious and totally freak out when anyone sits behind me! go on...call me a freak!

Lyonah I think I already told you the story of why im scared of buss passingers...the incident with the firearm in auckland scared me for life!

ok I better go, my computers doing funny things not saving things I tell it too and stuff and i must get up early and check my money has cleared!

its going to be so weird, being the first time out of new zealand and all! but im kinda happy that im not the onlyone from the kiwi land crashing the ausie party!