The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

NOTE: NOW im pissed!

aparently ticketek will no longer talk to me about MY ticket because it was my fathers credit card that was used! OMFG how had does this have to be?

they changed the delivery to Pick up at the venue but they wont let ME pick it up and dads cant fly over here just to get a ticket so I can go to mika!

OH MY !"!%$"$£^$*U^$£%"!$%$£^£%$^*U&%^$£%"&&%^%$£"£$"%£^&$%^$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: NOW im pissed!

aparently ticketek will no longer talk to me about MY ticket because it was my fathers credit card that was used! OMFG how had does this have to be?

they changed the delivery to Pick up at the venue but they wont let ME pick it up and dads cant fly over here just to get a ticket so I can go to mika!

OH MY !"!%$"$£^$*U^$£%"!$%$£^£%$^*U&%^$£%"&&%^%$£"£$"%£^&$%^$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

perhaps your father can speak with them & send them a fax/letter/email to allow them to give you the ticket?

Yeah, I'm counting on you to get videos because my computer doesn't allow for anything that post-dates tutankahmen's reign so...

Aah....... I don't suppose you'd get your dad to sell it on ebay and you could use the money to pay someone who is going (an Aussie back for picking it up with you?

according to the ticketek Resale is illegal, and I still want to go, and Its my money, and its MY ticket!

I had to get my dad to email them so I can talk to them through him!

FFS it shouldnt be that hard.

since when was It illegal for me to use my fathers credit card with full consent and get a ticket?

WTF!!

Im sorry I was really really happy now im really really pissed off! :giveup:

perhaps your father can speak with them & send them a fax/letter/email to allow them to give you the ticket?

ill give it a shot! but it shouldnt be this hard! all I wanted was a ticket! maybe its easier within australia though...IDK!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

*waves arm around!*

I'm BACK! :dance_man:

can you guys give me an update on your situations?

I bought my tickets to sydney gig! I must now save for plane tickets and passport and I still dont know where im going to stay! thats about it with me right now!

Dont even get me started! *sister drama* (dont you just love school holidays? [/sarcasm] URHG!

Yeah and then they'll go "Oh! You stole our idea!*

Not weird, obsessed :fangurl:

You should do what I'm planning to do and fake a death in the family (I have xams the same week).

What happened with your laptop?

Judge for yourself. I was 10 when I had this taken and in my opinion I look the most like Norah Jones in this than anything else but I DON'T THINK I DO!

But lots of old ladies tell me I do...

http://twitpic.com/jfkrr

Ooooh that's what that was... :roftl:

They're good at that...

I was tempted to say I have a doctor's appoimtment... I'd feel guilty though...

My laptop had a dodgy fan and was full of viruses...

Similar kind of skin colour and texture, but I don't see how you look like Norah Jones... you're a little cutie though! :naughty:

according to the ticketek Resale is illegal, and I still want to go, and Its my money, and its MY ticket!

I had to get my dad to email them so I can talk to them through him!

FFS it shouldnt be that hard.

since when was It illegal for me to use my fathers credit card with full consent and get a ticket?

WTF!!

Im sorry I was really really happy now im really really pissed off! :giveup:

ill give it a shot! but it shouldnt be this hard! all I wanted was a ticket! maybe its easier within australia though...IDK!

Sure... resale is totally illegal :fisch::teehee:

And it's just as difficult here, trust me...

They're good at that...

I was tempted to say I have a doctor's appoimtment... I'd feel guilty though...

My laptop had a dodgy fan and was full of viruses...

Similar kind of skin colour and texture, but I don't see how you look like Norah Jones... you're a little cutie though! :naughty:

Sure... resale is totally illegal :fisch::teehee:

And it's just as difficult here, trust me...

:blush-anim-cl: I was 10 when that was taken!

Best picture I've had in some time but apparrently the most recent one's I took of myself on my cellphone look like Mika (family, like his sister NOT actually HIM :roftl:)

I don't getthe dictors' appointment... But I don't like doctors!

The guy I am convinced I experienced first love at (not with cos he didn't like me back) was kind of upset by the fact that I told him that I'd disown him from medical school :roftl:

They just freak me out! :insane:

:blush-anim-cl: I was 10 when that was taken!

Best picture I've had in some time but apparrently the most recent one's I took of myself on my cellphone look like Mika (family, like his sister NOT actually HIM :roftl:)

I don't getthe dictors' appointment... But I don't like doctors!

Really?

I wanna see if you do! Actually, RBSKY was asked if she was Mika's sister in 2007... that was weird...

I don't like doctors either... to be accurate, I don't like doctors at the emergency department..

Really?

I wanna see if you do! Actually, RBSKY was asked if she was Mika's sister in 2007... that was weird...

I don't like doctors either... to be accurate, I don't like doctors at the emergency department..

LOL at RBSKY

I'm half Syrian (my father) and my mother's Samoan, French, Irish, English so I've got that muttiness going on but my hair's now short and wavy and I wear clothes inspired by Mika as well as the women from the 40's and 50's so IDK...

Maybe it's cos I cut my hair myself :hair:

Do you like white or off-white?

LOL at RBSKY

I'm half Syrian (my father) and my mother's Samoan, French, Irish, English so I've got that muttiness going on but my hair's now short and wavy and I wear clothes inspired by Mika as well as the women from the 40's and 50's so IDK...

Maybe it's cos I cut my hair myself :hair:

Do you like white or off-white?

Wow! You are a bit of everything!

White or off white... ummmmm... it depends on what it's for... generally speaking, I like white... why?

Wow! You are a bit of everything!

White or off white... ummmmm... it depends on what it's for... generally speaking, I like white... why?

Yeah and I hate the idea of being dark skined (not racist, just prefer myself when I'm pale) and apparrently I can look sick sometimes :roftl:

I refered to myself as an Arabic vampire because I look Arabic but because I'm only half, I'm still paler than the average one - Like a courpse! :biggrin2:

Just wondering what people tend to like.

I personally prefer off white :wink2:

Yeah and I hate the idea of being dark skined (not racist, just prefer myself when I'm pale) and apparrently I can look sick sometimes :roftl:

I refered to myself as an Arabic vampire because I look Arabic but because I'm only half, I'm still paler than the average one - Like a courpse! :biggrin2:

Better than me... I'm kind of fair myself...

That bit about off white just reminded me of a comedian who does voices of cricket commentators...

Better than me... I'm kind of fair myself...

That bit about off white just reminded me of a comedian who does voices of cricket commentators...

what an interesting conversation! I think your lucky...Im only a mix of the generic irish scotish english and french muttness is cool! your muttness is more interesting than mine!

I find it weird...sorta unrelated but that most of the guys I seem to be attracted to are black...or dark!

what can I say Jimmy hendrix was one hot Dude!

I can't go see Mika :tears:

But I'm more angry at my mother.

She's blackmailing me but I don't feel that one night - Mika or no Mika - is worth 2 years staying in a school I hate, in a town I hate even more.

So I'm taking a leaf out of Mika's book and getting success on my OWN TERMS rather than taking the bait and a year down the track, resenting Mika for my bad descision.

(For those of you who have a life :naughty: and don't read my twitter, here's why I'm not happy with my mother):

My mother is planning to move in with her boyfriend of only three months. He has kids of hims own who are dealing with their parents' divorce that only happened last year in September-ish and a couple of days ago my mother promised me that "We go together" and that where she goes, I go Because I am her child.

I wasn't happy at the way she seemed to say she OWNED me but it meant that I'd get out of here so I didn't say anything.

I was all geared up to be moving to Wellington or Auckland next year and I asked my mother something about it last night and she told me that she was leaving hme here when she moved in with him!!!

NOT EVEN A WEEK after she told me that she wouldn't leave me!

She knows I hate this town, she knows I'm unhappy at school and she's trying to use Mika to make me stay here while she goes off and plays happy families with her boyfriend.

And in all this, I've not been asked my opinion despite the fact that next year I can legally move out and not be under my legal gaurdian's rule. REDICULOUS!

I'm sure Mika would understand :(

She's blackmailing me but I don't feel that one night - Mika or no Mika - is worth 2 years staying in a school I hate, in a town I hate even more.

So I'm taking a leaf out of Mika's book and getting success on my OWN TERMS rather than taking the bait and a year down the track, resenting Mika for my bad descision.

(For those of you who have a life :naughty: and don't read my twitter, here's why I'm not happy with my mother):

My mother is planning to move in with her boyfriend of only three months. He has kids of hims own who are dealing with their parents' divorce that only happened last year in September-ish and a couple of days ago my mother promised me that "We go together" and that where she goes, I go Because I am her child.

I wasn't happy at the way she seemed to say she OWNED me but it meant that I'd get out of here so I didn't say anything.

I was all geared up to be moving to Wellington or Auckland next year and I asked my mother something about it last night and she told me that she was leaving hme here when she moved in with him!!!

She knows I hate this town, she knows I'm unhappy at school and she's trying to use Mika to make me stay here while she goes off and plays happy families with her boyfriend.

And in all this, I've not been asked my opinion despite the fact that next year I can legally move out and not be under my legal gaurdian's rule. REDICULOUS!

fair enough! But maybe you want to make a video or write him something that we can take to him if we meet him?

I totally understand your position, im lucky I told my mums boyfriend to piss the hell off and he only visits when we are not there now!

It sucks about your mother leaving you in wellington it shouldnt be that way! But just think...next year you can legally move out and live where you want and do what you want for yourself!

I guess im lucky because my father always made sure my sister and I were happy with whoever he was dating before it went anywhere!

fair enough! But maybe you want to make a video or write him something that we can take to him if we meet him?

I totally understand your position, im lucky I told my mums boyfriend to piss the hell off and he only visits when we are not there now!

It sucks about your mother leaving you in wellington it shouldnt be that way! But just think...next year you can legally move out and live where you want and do what you want for yourself!

I guess im lucky because my father always made sure my sister and I were happy with whoever he was dating before it went anywhere!

Well hopefully my mother's boyfriend's daughter is as strong willed as I am because she's not having a bar of my mother!

She's decided she wants to live with her day and it's fair enough because her mother has a new boyfriend as well and she's being really mean to her.

Not that I've ever met the poor girl but I can empathise. My father cheated on my mother right under her nose and made sure she knew what he was doing.

But enough about my parents' past, I'm so mad at my mother and it's SO not fair to exchange one good night for 2 bad years, PLEASE tell me I'm not alone on this one!

I will write him a letter (can't really make a video sadly) and thank you for the offer :huglove:

I like my mother's guy, I just don't like that she's made it so that everyone's inconvinienced except her so she can go live a child free existance with her boyfriend while I'm stuck here to be bullied and have bad grades and be unhappy and poor Granddad is stuck looking after me!

It's not fair on us but I don't have a job to pay rent for a house and I'm not leaving school until I can leave home (I don't really want to pay board. It's just the principal of the thing!).

Well hopefully my mother's boyfriend's daughter is as strong willed as I am because she's not having a bar of my mother!

She's decided she wants to live with her day and it's fair enough because her mother has a new boyfriend as well and she's being really mean to her.

Not that I've ever met the poor girl but I can empathise. My father cheated on my mother right under her nose and made sure she knew what he was doing.

But enough about my parents' past, I'm so mad at my mother and it's SO not fair to exchange one good night for 2 bad years, PLEASE tell me I'm not alone on this one!

I will write him a letter (can't really make a video sadly) and thank you for the offer :huglove:

I like my mother's guy, I just don't like that she's made it so that everyone's inconvinienced except her so she can go live a child free existance with her boyfriend while I'm stuck here to be bullied and have bad grades and be unhappy and poor Granddad is stuck looking after me!

It's not fair on us but I don't have a job to pay rent for a house and I'm not leaving school until I can leave home (I don't really want to pay board. It's just the principal of the thing!).

from what I see your mother has seen this guy and his kids as almost a ready made family! she probably feels she can go and play happy families and thinks you will be ok with your granddad! part time jobs around school are hard to come by though! I speak from experience!

Im sure mika will understand! he might even feel a bit sorry!

from what I see your mother has seen this guy and his kids as almost a ready made family! she probably feels she can go and play happy families and thinks you will be ok with your granddad! part time jobs around school are hard to come by though! I speak from experience!

Im sure mika will understand! he might even feel a bit sorry!

It's a real shame because 2 girls is a bit less impressive than 3 coming all the way from New Zealand :wink2:

Mind you, 2 IS pretty impressive anyhow!

No, I mean that his daughter does NOT want my mother around.

She'd be better of with me. I don't even care about things like that and I make life so much more interesting! :roftl:

I think I'll save up and then try to find a jb that doesn't fit into school schedual and then find a house and pay rent with the money I save until pay comes in from the new job... Does that make sense?

Because I'm not doing any good in school, I get average marks and I get terrible marks in reports because socially I'm not really that friendly or, well, sociable. So being that I'm so sexuality orientated, obsessed with the idea of striptease, hanging with a bad crowd just for the sake of OT being a good girl and I turn my nose up at people for being "straight and boring" means that I look like a jerk.

Frainky, they deserve it! They snub their noses at gay people who are different and so I reverse it and am rude to them for their opposition and I'M the one in the wrong!

Why am I talking about this? :roftl:

ANYWAY what ought I to say in a letter to Mika?

It's a real shame because 2 girls is a bit less impressive than 3 coming all the way from New Zealand :wink2:

Mind you, 2 IS pretty impressive anyhow!

No, I mean that his daughter does NOT want my mother around.

She'd be better of with me. I don't even care about things like that and I make life so much more interesting! :roftl:

I think I'll save up and then try to find a jb that doesn't fit into school schedual and then find a house and pay rent with the money I save until pay comes in from the new job... Does that make sense?

Because I'm not doing any good in school, I get average marks and I get terrible marks in reports because socially I'm not really that friendly or, well, sociable. So being that I'm so sexuality orientated, obsessed with the idea of striptease, hanging with a bad crowd just for the sake of OT being a good girl and I turn my nose up at people for being "straight and boring" means that I look like a jerk.

Frainky, they deserve it! They snub their noses at gay people who are different and so I reverse it and am rude to them for their opposition and I'M the one in the wrong!

Why am I talking about this? :roftl:

ANYWAY what ought I to say in a letter to Mika?

just remember to save for bond and rent in advance too! bond can be up to 4 weeks rent and then rent in advance can be that again! youll need to pay that at the time you sign a tennancy agreement!

who knows...maybe we can persuade mika to finally come here when he sees 2 of us came from new zealand and ven that you tried! it was so almost 3!

guess you could call me straight and boring...except I dont think I am! I get called it quite alot actaully...I try hard not to be! Im not a prue but I am somewhat old fashioned! in someways I am in others im not!

I kinda get the whole not fitting in and misunderstood thing though!

I guess Ive never really fitted in either though, Im kinda an old fashioned girl but I also like quite a few things that make guys think of me as one of the guys and girls think im gay!

This picture explains exactly who I am...

http://twitpic.com/jxh8e

I sucked at highschool...and I somewhat suck at university but If Helen Keller can do it deaf and blind I can do it too!

I think you should definately explain that you did try to come over to australia with us! maybe explain why you couldnt. maybe in less detail if you want!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

just remember to save for bond and rent in advance too! bond can be up to 4 weeks rent and then rent in advance can be that again! youll need to pay that at the time you sign a tennancy agreement!

who knows...maybe we can persuade mika to finally come here when he sees 2 of us came from new zealand and ven that you tried! it was so almost 3!

guess you could call me straight and boring...except I dont think I am! I get called it quite alot actaully...I try hard not to be! Im not a prue but I am somewhat old fashioned! in someways I am in others im not!

I guess Ive never really fitted in either though, Im kinda an old fashioned girl but I also like quite a few things that make guys think of me as one of the guys and girls think im gay!

33474686.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1254624203&Signature=7s4nw1fMwJu%2FD0dk%2B1ol%2BFWipLg%3D

I sucked at highschool...and I somewhat suck at university but If

I think you should definately explain that you did try to come over to australia with us! maybe explain why you couldnt. maybe in less detail if you want!

Thanks for the tip! :flowers2:

No, when I say "Straight and boring" I mean people who are all about lipgloss and being like everyone else. They are so mean to me and they give peopel crap for being camp (not that they know waht that means) and the more intelegent you are, the more they regect you.

Basically I take all the things they're mean about, revers them and am narrow minded straight back.

Like I make up names and fire rude comments about them liking boys (if they're girls) and give them crap for being blond and white skinned (some people are mean to red heads or are unkind to darker kids) and I can actually be incredibly rude but it's everything they fire at me and the people I care about only the victims become the bullies.

And frankly I don't see why I can't stoop to their levels.

Can't see the pic sorry :no:

Yeah well I wouldn't bore Mika with a giant testimonial of how he saved me and a confession of why I can't come to see him :das:

Mika's got a life :roftl:

Thanks for the tip! :flowers2:

No, when I say "Straight and boring" I mean people who are all about lipgloss and being like everyone else. They are so mean to me and they give peopel crap for being camp (not that they know waht that means) and the more intelegent you are, the more they regect you.

Basically I take all the things they're mean about, revers them and am narrow minded straight back.

Like I make up names and fire rude comments about them liking boys (if they're girls) and give them crap for being blond and white skinned (some people are mean to red heads or are unkind to darker kids) and I can actually be incredibly rude but it's everything they fire at me and the people I care about only the victims become the bullies.

And frankly I don't see why I can't stoop to their levels.

Can't see the pic sorry :no:

Yeah well I wouldn't bore Mika with a giant testimonial of how he saved me and a confession of why I can't come to see him :das:

Mika's got a life :roftl:

I have been straight and boring before! I used to think that because I was different it would be easier to try to fit in! obviously not anymore

hmm...its not ment to be a picture its ment to be a link to a picture

lets try this again http://twitpic.com/jxh8e work now?

I was always the girl who would put barbies in a truck not a pritzy barbie car! a tom-girl (not a tomboy cos I was very much a girly girl at the same time I also loved to do guy things!) but when I first realised I was interested in guys and guys wernt interested in me It was so much easier to fit in than to be left out!

in fact in highschool I think I was a different person each year trying to fit in!

at least tell him how much you wanted to be there and how much you tried...I dont think he really needs to know the rest!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

I have been straight and boring before! I used to think that because I was different it would be easier to try to fit in! obviously not anymore

hmm...its not ment to be a picture its ment to be a link to a picture

lets try this again http://twitpic.com/jxh8e work now?

I was always the girl who would put barbies in a truck not a pritzy barbie car! a tom-girl (not a tomboy cos I was very much a girly girl at the same time I also loved to do guy things!) but when I first realised I was interested in guys and guys wernt interested in me It was so much easier to fit in than to be left out!

in fact in highschool I think I was a different person each year trying to fit in!

at least tell him how much you wanted to be there and how much you tried...I dont think he really needs to know the rest!

Yeah well I'm a girly girl who likes striptease but I happen to hang out in a group full of people who drink lots and they all do things together but I don't get included.

Not that I WANT to be included. I think we band together (some of us anyway) out of convinience more than anything. Safety in numbers and all that.

I wear pants and have shortish hair and small boobs so people probablything I try to be like a boy but my personality is a theatrical woman who you can tell will live fast and die young (and I count on that!).

OMG that is SO cute! :wub2:

The only thing that really has anything to do with Mika in all this is that I wanted to go, I did everything I could and almost sold my soul to the devil (LOL) but my mother gave too much of a con to my pro and it was unfair so I chose not to.

Because the whole boyfriend, moving out thing plus school and all that is only stuff that is really making me feel worse than the fact that I almost got to go see Mika :no:

LOL Why did it remind you of cricket commentators?

It refers to the jackets one of the cricket commentators wears... he wears either a cream, bon, off white, white, ivory or beige jacket... :I naughty:

I tried to find it on youtube, but no such luck...

:jawdrop:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

But you have to come! :tears:

Anyway, did she even ask your grandfather if it was okay that you stay with him?

I know she's your mother, but that's selfish of her to leave you there when you're clearly unhappy :sneaky2:... A friend of mine got left here when her mother moved to QLD, but her mother only left her cause she was in year 11 and it would be too hard to start over at another school. That and her mother left to get a job.

I know it's really horrible for me to say this, but I hope it doesn't work out for her and you've moved out and independent...

http://twitpic.com/jxh8e

I think getting 2 kiwis to come is impressive...

I was always one that didn't fit in... I spent all my time at school trying to be "normal", and I even did it at uni... as I've gotten older I've realised that if people don't like me for who I am they can get stuffed!

Nice pic there!

And tell him that it would be great to have him in NZ...