Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not weird at all, but funny :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Thank you!

LOL...I've been thinking for ages of what to say.:naughty: But then this interview I saw, gave me that idea.:blush-anim-cl: I know it's a bit funny though.:roftl:

Thank you! It's really very nice of you to do all this.:thumb_yello::flowers2:

hey is the list of participants going to have just our forum IDs or also our actual names? i did a recording tonight and i said my first name but i dunno if i should do it again or what, and say my ID name too, just so he knows, hehehe.

also, violet_sky did you say a subject we should put in the e-mail so it doesn't go to spam possibly? i *guess* it has to at least say Mika somewhere, HA :biggrin2:

Actually, nevermind, i did another recording with my forum name and my first name and i think it sounded better than the first, so that's the one i sent to you violet_sky - i hope you received it and that it is ok for you to work with! sorry, it's .wma, making work for you :(

hey is the list of participants going to have just our forum IDs or also our actual names?

Thanks, bjslice, I've got your message and I like it a lot. :originial:

I'm not sure yet about the list (I'm not even sure whether everybody included their real name on the message... so I think it might be just the IDs)

:blush-anim-cl: ...i'd love to, but i wouldnt really know what to say...so i dont think i will! :bleh: ...lol...*"since when am I shy?" Says Leo, to himself!*

You would probably not believe how shy I am, LOL. I'm glad I can delegate the responsible duty of delivery to the wonderful avoca. :wink2:

:( i keep trying to make a voice message but its really bad quality, it's really sorta buzzy in the background and fairly quiet, I tried to do it on my mobile but i dunno how to transfer it to my pc, it just wants me to send the message in a message :sneaky2: grr I am getting a bit miffed now cos I dunno what to do for the best.

After the birthday card project I've been thinking about something like a voice recording of our birthday greetings for Mika.

Everybody from the MFC fancying the idea of contributing an audio message could do so, the only thing you need is a mic. (a recording function should come along with each operating system I think...) If you don't have a mic, check if your mp3 player has a recording function (most of them have). Of course we would have to make it short (maybe 20 secs max for everybody) depending on how many people want to take part...

Okay, here's what you have to do to participate:

Post here that you want to be in...

then you'll get my email addy by PM.

Record your audio message and keep in mind that it must not be longer than about 20 seconds.

Don't forget to mention your ID in this forum! (You never know...:bleh: )

Send your file to me (preferably as wav , I can do with other formats, too, it just means a little more work...so don't worry if sending it as wav doesn't work for you :wink2: , we'll get it done :thumb_yello: )

but make sure to keep a backup copy (seriously -again: you never know :bleh: )

I will put it all together on a CD with a nice cover and a list of the IDs of course and get it back to avoca so she can give it to Mika together with the card collection and the shirt mentioned in the official birthday present thread.

Deadline is end of June.

Members participating so far and members whose files I've already got:

1 - avoca

2 - Monshi

3 - Diana

4 - paula.pop

5 - ArchangelKo

6 - ziema

7 - Grace Ally

8 - CazGirl

9 - ThatRadFreak

10 - Sara Zamoune Oz

11 - Cassiopée

12 - annabelle

13 - BexxY

14 - Droopsy

15 - Mika Owns Me

16 - Monco

17 - Hannah

18 - harabel

19 - esperia75

20 - Fmbm

21 - RosinaKiwi

22 - PolyPocket

23 - kjoshi

24 - Carol

25 - Shezzy12

26 - Beckar

27 - cloud

28 - Sara

29 - natie

30 - Mika_forever

31 - Daka

32 - Ms.Mewissa<33

33 - elizabethlovesmika

34 - TheBlackQueen

35 - Eir

35 - Kavi

36 - emily19

37 - sparkly1

38 - sunshine931

39 - robertina

40 - Veerr

41 - Lucy

42 - Sivan

43 - Space

44/45 - Dangerous Kat & mikasgf

46 - Suzy

47 - sesil17aa

48 - Frances

49 - Ioana

50 - elise_xx

51 - bjslice

52 - nikoulini

53 - JackViolet

54 - Giedrusia_NY

55 - stella

Could you put me down please? As soon as you have approved me then I will send you the message:wink2:

Thank you, JUlie and Frances, for your messages :thumb_yello:

Is it okay if I send the message on Sunday, I've been busy with exams and such...

Of course! :thumb_yello:

Hey, can you add me in? I will get it to you really soon. :)

I'll send you my addy via PM and add you to the list :wink2:

Everybody: 9 days to go!

Sorry, violet_sky, but I won't be able to send you my message before the end of June... Maybe for next Mika's birthday I'll do record something. Evereything you do for us, all your job with audio messages is fantastic and I really want to thank you very much :flowers2:.

And sorry once again :sad:.

After what seems hundred of tries, I'm done at last! I'll send my message right away. BTW, I'm afraid it's sooooo silly, I'm also such a shy little person...:wub2: Think he'll like it?

"A shy little person?" Really? Even in the FNAC...? :bleh:

After what seems hundred of tries, I'm done at last! I'll send my message right away. BTW, I'm afraid it's sooooo silly, I'm also such a shy little person... Think he'll like it?

Done! I've sent the message at last. Thanks again, Violet Sky for the great job you're doing, you rock!!!

Well done, TheBlackQueen :thumb_yello: I'm so sure he'll like it :blush-anim-cl:

And thanks to Suzy, too, your message's also really lovely! :original:

Sorry, violet_sky, but I won't be able to send you my message before the end of June... Maybe for next Mika's birthday I'll do record something. Evereything you do for us, all your job with audio messages is fantastic and I really want to thank you very much :flowers2:.

And sorry once again :sad:.

That's a pity :blink:, I'll leave you on the list for once (just in case you make it against all odds ... )

All of you: don't thank me, I have to thank you :flowers2:

7 days to go...