Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to take myself out of this project because i don't have a mic sor something to record anything.

Good luck guys!

neither did I mine broke so I did it on my rather cheap mp3 player as it has recording facility then put it on pc and emailed....see if yours has one. :thumb_yello:

Hey!

Can I join?

I really want to send him my message though I don't even know what to say. And I doubt I'll record message without mistakes, because my English isn't good enough. But maybe I'll try ;)

Hey!

Can I join?

I really want to send him my message though I don't even know what to say. And I doubt I'll record message without mistakes, because my English isn't good enough. But maybe I'll try ;)

Don't worry about mistakes, that really doesn't matter at all. I'm sure it will be clear enough for Mika to understand (and after all English is not even his first language - LOL)

I'll PM you my email address but please consider the deadline. :wink2:

hmmmm I voted: NOOOOO!!!!!!:shocked:

I'm sorry, but a voice recording is different to me than a birthday card... of course I know u already heard it (the maker of this project) but I really don't like the idea of everyone hearing it...:shocked: Not that it's a weird message or something, it was very short and normal... but still I wouldn't feel comfortable... u know what i mean? And I think more pêople feel like that when seeing the poll results...

hmmmm I voted: NOOOOO!!!!!!:shocked:

I'm sorry, but a voice recording is different to me than a birthday card... of course I know u already heard it (the maker of this project) but I really don't like the idea of everyone hearing it...:shocked: Not that it's a weird message or something, it was very short and normal... but still I wouldn't feel comfortable... u know what i mean? And I think more pêople feel like that when seeing the poll results...

No need to apologize, Droopsy :biggrin2: , I have expected the poll to go in that direction, that's why I made it. Let's wait and see what the final result will be and then decide if it is worth making a second 'official' version.

I know that this message is a quite personal issue for many of us and I will deal with it carefully, don't worry. At the same time I feel kinda privileged being the only person (except for Mika :biggrin2: ) to listen :blush-anim-cl:

But regardless of the result of the poll let me say once again:

ALL OF YOUR MESSAGES ARE ABSOLUTELY LOVELY AND GORGEOUS AND YOU CAN EASILY SEE (READ:HEAR) THAT THEY'RE FROM THE HEART

Thank you!

4 days to go

I also voted NO.:blush-anim-cl: I agree with Droopsy, this thing is completely different from the one with the cards. It's just more hmmm...private maybe- I don't really know but I know that I wouldn't feel comfortable if other people heard it as well.:blush-anim-cl:

Violet_sky-thanks again for everything you do.:thumb_yello:

...oh and again:

If you are not yet on the list in post #1, but wish to take part,

please post it here in the current thread,

I won't check the poll for people who are not yet on the list.

I can still count you in but you must tell me to do so :wink2:

And please consider the basic info in the first post :biggrin2: