Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

I have seen it! so did it make you have wonderful dreams??:naughty:

but I agree you always have the best avies :wub2:

Oh thank you soo much, I love yours BTW and that's no lip service. I think Mika just looks so... *struggling for words* gorgeous and innocent and focused and .....gaaahhh in it!

...and yes, my night avi - combined with the wonderful laugh remix made me dream quite .... funny :roftl:

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take your time avoca, I'm sure it'll be great!

And for my avatars....:naughty: I reckon you haven't seen my night-mode avi yet :naughty:

oh gosh! you have a night time avie..? :blink:

the ever so organised, violet! :biggrin2:

oooooo i wanna do this!!!

do u think u could do it from ur phone on the voice records?

If you don't have a mic, you can try that. A lot of mobile phones or also mp3 players have a recording function. I'll PM you my email addy.

Wooo, what a funny thing! Can I be in? and...you need it in mp3 or I can send it to you in other formats? I hope this haven't been already asked...:blink: *runs to read the whole thread*

Ms.Mewissa, I've just sent you a PM and put you on the list. :thumb_yello:

What did you say Christina A. did with her fans' voices?

she made a song and placed fans' voices in it :D

its called Thank You (Dedication To Fans...)

:biggrin2:

Mika .... :hint: :hint: :roftl:

Thank you Eir, for the message!

This is so cool, by now the audio file already contains all the languages Mika is supposed to speak, that's adding a kinda global touch to the whole project :thumb_yello: and furthermore switching from one language to another will keep Mika focused while listening :roftl:

- not that I thought those means were necessary to arrest his attention for all the messages I've got so far are absolutely lovely anyway!

i don't have a mic, well had one, but can't find it (mikamnesia) so i recorded it on my phone, but when i downloaded it on the computer it's not playing :( PLEASE HELP ME!! I really want to send one in.

juzz wonderin

orr...

i dont know what to say!!!

any ideas???? O.o

or like...what are you guys saying??

Well, I can tell you that a cheeful :happybday: was part of every message so far -LOL... if you say that and who you are then threre is not so much time left to fill :wink2: ...if you can't think of anything particular just give it a go and record something spontaneously without thinking much (that is what I did, because my brain was already kinda worn out by all the thinking about the card - LOL), maybe record a few different samples and then chose the one you like best...:thumb_yello: