Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Veerr, for your message. It's LOVELY :thumb_yello:

what cards?

The cards we've sent to avoca so that she can hand them in on Mr. Mika's Bday. :blush-anim-cl:

But don't worry if you missed that, it's independent from this project :wink2:

Do you want me to add you?

Hihiii.

I wanna know what all of you guys said in the messages.

Because mine is kinda boring.:mf_rosetinted:

It's not! It's adorable! :original:

From the ones I have already received I can tell that pretty much everybody has at least one 'Happy Birthday' in it. Some also sing, some don't and we have messages in different languages.

It's not! It's adorable! :original:

From the ones I have already received I can tell that pretty much everybody has at least one 'Happy Birthday' in it. Some also sing, some don't and we have messages in different languages.

:mf_rosetinted: I like it allready.

I hope Mika can recognize that it's the melody of Lollipop.:roftl:

im done with mine!!!!! x]

i just sent it to ya :P

dont laugh at me! O_O

its my grandpa's song kay?? LOL

Awesome! I love it! :thumb_yello:

I hope Mika can recognize that it's the melody of Lollipop.:roftl:

He better should, wasn't it him who has written it? :wink2:

Generally: You guys amaze me! I really feel so privileged having the opportunity to do that! Thank you all! :flowers2:

Thank you Veerr, for your message. It's LOVELY :thumb_yello:

The cards we've sent to avoca so that she can hand them in on Mr. Mika's Bday. :blush-anim-cl:

But don't worry if you missed that, it's independent from this project :wink2:

Do you want me to add you?

yeah!!!

tell me what I gotta do and until when

yeah!!!

tell me what I gotta do and until when

I PM you my addy in these minutes, Ioana :thumb_yello:

Reminder:

Okay, here's what you have to do to participate:

Post here that you want to be in...

then you'll get my email addy by PM.

Record your audio message and keep in mind that it must not be longer than about 20 seconds.

Don't forget to mention your ID in this forum! (You never know...:bleh: )

Send your file to me (preferably as wav or mp3 file)

but make sure to keep a backup copy (seriously -again: you never know :bleh: )

I will try to put it all together and get it back to avoca so she can give it to Mika together with the card collection and the shirt mentioned in the official birthday present thread.

Deadline is end of June.

I'm so angry with myself. I said that I was going to send mine like 3 weeks ago but then I was just so busy and everytime when I tried it didn't work. It happened today as well. Argh! I can't figure out what's wrong. I'm all wraped with those cabels and I try millions of combinations, but it never works. So on monday I'm going to my friend who's a bit of a expert in those computer things and I'm going to record it at his place. Hopefully.

I'm so angry with myself. I said that I was going to send mine like 3 weeks ago but then I was just so busy and everytime when I tried it didn't work. It happened today as well. Argh! I can't figure out what's wrong. I'm all wraped with those cabels and I try millions of combinations, but it never works. So on monday I'm going to my friend who's a bit of a expert in those computer things and I'm going to record it at his place. Hopefully.

Don't panic, you still have time :thumb_yello: Relax! LOL

In case it doesn't work out with mic and computer check if your mobile phone or mp3 player have a recording function. Many of them have.

Or if your friend can help you, this would also be great! You'll get it done, I'm sure :thumb_yello:

ok this thread is so long and maybe someone has asked this already but how do i record it! i have a new mic I dont know what program to use to record my voice? sorry im usually good at this sort of stuff but never have idea how to do this! please someone help me!!

ok this thread is so long and maybe someone has asked this already but how do i record it! i have a new mic I dont know what program to use to record my voice? sorry im usually good at this sort of stuff but never have idea how to do this! please someone help me!!

I don't know what your operating system is, I use windows xp and it comes along with a tiny little function called 'audiorecorder' wich is sufficiant for the purpose IMO. It can be found in the start menu - all programmes and then something like additional programmes or so (I have the German expressions on my computer so I don't know how it is named on yours...)

Maybe someone else has another idea?

Do you know, i keep forgetting about this!!! Well, i did record a message on my laptop but there's an annoying clicking so think will do it on my mobile and send to computer, might be best. :thumb_yello: