Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD ME TO THE LIST!

Violet Sky - I loved what you did with the audio quotes!

Please PM me - I'd love to join! Thank YOU for this idea and taking on the project!

woo, this sounds awesome! i have the same question as elise, can i record it on a phone, if so i would totally do it (since i don't have a mic with my computer). i just got a razr (catching up with the rest of the universe) and i don't really know how to use all the features yet, hahaha, but i would assume it has voice recording, does anyone know?

can I record it on my phone and then send it? if I can then I'm soooo in! :roftl: really great idea!:thumb_yello:

by the way: where should I send it to?

woo, this sounds awesome! i have the same question as elise. i just got a razr (catching up with the rest of the universe) and i don't really know how to use all the features yet, hahaha, but i would assume it has voice recording, does anyone know?

elise_xx and bjslice, if your mobile phone is not too old, it should have a recording function. Of course you can use this.

The razr should be fit for recording (just got the krzr myself and it is...:wink2: )

I'd prefer the file to be in wav format because then I can use it rightaway for editing. But don't worry, basically I can cope with any format fit to be played by my sound card (so far it worked out with mp3, amr and wma, too , so don't worry, we'll get it done with files other than wav, too, it only means a little more work for me - LOL)

I want to be in but I don't know how to record themessage and send my record to you.

nikoulini, see above. If you can't record it on your phone, use a mic. Plug it into your computer. I don't know what your operating system is, I use windows xp and it comes along with a tiny little function called 'audiorecorder' wich is sufficiant for the purpose IMO. It can be found in the start menu - all programmes and then something like additional programmes or so...

All three of you, I'll PM you my addy asap. Please consider the basic information in post #1.

Everybody else: 2 weeks until deadline :wink2:

I`m all done at last!!!

I`m gonna send it to you,after you read my PM :bleh:

Got it and it is wonderful! :blush-anim-cl:

i had it done, then i realised i had said grool (as in great and cool, i think i was watching mean girls at the time!) i will do it again and then send it to ya.......which brings me to the question.......how do i send it???

you think he will like it?!? glad to know you got it!!

I'm sure he will! :wink2:

Mikasgf and I finally recorded our messages. Well...it took a few tries to get it right because I wasn't sure if my voice sounded ok lol and I'm still not sure but I'll send it in a while anyway.

Great, I'm looking forward to receiving your file :thumb_yello: