Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooo Thank YOU, VioletSky. I hope Mika likes what we have to say :)

From the way I perceived him dealing with fan stuff so far, I'm sure he will. All the messages I've got so far (still 34 missing - so come on girls, LOL :wink2:) are absolutely lovely and gorgeous, so that I am simply overwhelmed even though they are not for me :wink2:

He must be made of some very strange material if he doesn't like them :bleh:

Thanks to sparkly1! A really creative and lovely birthday wish! :blush-anim-cl:

From the way I perceived him dealing with fan stuff so far, I'm sure he will. All the messages I've got so far (still 34 missing - so come on girls, LOL :wink2:) are absolutely lovely and gorgeous, so that I am simply overwhelmed even though they are not for me :wink2:

He must be made of some very strange material if he doesn't like them :bleh:

Thanks to sparkly1! A really creative and lovely birthday wish! :blush-anim-cl:

Aww that's sweet of you to say that VS, it's cos I'm not good at other stuff so words are where I feel it.

My message has been sent! I hope Mika sends a response after he recieves all of our messages. That would be sooo amazing! :D :D

That would be nice indeed, but keep in mind that he gets lots of fan stuff, so maybe he doesn't respond to any of them because it'd be not fair to answer some and leave others out... but it would be nice :biggrin2:

That would be nice indeed, but keep in mind that he gets lots of fan stuff, so maybe he doesn't respond to any of them because it'd be not fair to answer some and leave others out... but it would be nice :biggrin2:

I just really hope that he will listen to all of them, I don't know why I'm just afraid that he will be to busy and there will be so much other greetings that he could as well just quickly go through it all and do not pay any attention :(

aaarrrghhhh i forgot to send ya!!!

tomorrow I'll make def. recording and will send ya, ok violet? you are allowed to come personally here and pull my ear if i don't!

Okay, avoca, LOL, slow down, don't get a heart attack, please, we need you for the card thing! ...deadline is only end of the week

--- And I'd never pull your ear , but maybe I'll come over to give you a big HUG! (I know your address :biggrin2: )

ohhh i wanna know whats happening with the messages now :D

how many messages are there now?

I have 24 messages so far. I hope I'll get the others until end of the week (about 30) You can check that on post #1' date=' I keep you updated there.

As soon as I have all the messages I'll edit them to an ultimate Bday greetings MP3 file. As for the [u']order[/u] I think it will be alphabetical (considering the Forum ID). I'll burn it on a CD and of course I will include a list of all the IDs in the right order, also a little (hopefully artsy :biggrin2:) booklet/cover which I will show you as soon as it is finished.

As some of you have asked before I will upload or send the file for/to those who want to listen to it after it will be finished. But like avoca I will start a poll before so that you can decide whether the other participants should hear your message or whether it is for Mika only. In the end there will be two versions of the message, a Mika message (so to speak, which is the one he'll get) and an 'official' one which is provided for all those who are in the project.

Oh and last but not least I will send the CD to St avoca of Mikaville who will hand it over to Mr. M. and hopefully capture the memorable moment on cam.

I just really hope that he will listen to all of them, I don't know why I'm just afraid that he will be to busy and there will be so much other greetings that he could as well just quickly go through it all and do not pay any attention :(

He's certainly busy, and I highly doubt that he will listen to the messages on his Bday itself but after all it is a CD and has no feet to run away. I'm sure he will listen to it. He deals so gently and patiently with his fans, that I am just sure. I trust him on that one.

(OMG, I am so happy that he's not a door-to-door salesman for expensive vacuum cleaners....:lmao:)

Thank you, Daka and SillyJilly (love your ID :biggrin2: ) for your messages. Funny and beautiful :thumb_yello: Love them!

jolly good, i voted. prefer to keep my pityful message to mr M only.

that's great, many who didn't make it in the cards project will deliver an audio message! :yay: he'll have plenty of bday wishes! :punk:

P.S. st. avoca of mikaville sends back a fat big hug to the-ever-so-organised miss violet sky :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, avoca, LOL, slow down, don't get a heart attack, please, we need you for the card thing! ...deadline is only end of the week

--- And I'd never pull your ear , but maybe I'll come over to give you a big HUG! (I know your address :biggrin2: )

I have 24 messages so far. I hope I'll get the others until end of the week (about 30) You can check that on post #1, I keep you updated there.

As soon as I have all the messages I'll edit them to an ultimate Bday greetings MP3 file. As for the order I think it will be alphabetical (considering the Forum ID). I'll burn it on a CD and of course I will include a list of all the IDs in the right order, also a little (hopefully artsy :biggrin2:) booklet/cover which I will show you as soon as it is finished.

As some of you have asked before I will upload or send the file for/to those who want to listen to it after it will be finished. But like avoca I will start a poll before so that you can decide whether the other participants should hear your message or whether it is for Mika only. In the end there will be two versions of the message, a Mika message (so to speak, which is the one he'll get) and an 'official' one which is provided for all those who are in the project.

Oh and last but not least I will send the CD to St avoca of Mikaville who will hand it over to Mr. M. and hopefully capture the memorable moment on cam.

He's certainly busy, and I highly doubt that he will listen to the messages on his Bday itself but after all it is a CD and has no feet to run away. I'm sure he will listen to it. He deals so gently and patiently with his fans, that I am just sure. I trust him on that one.

(OMG, I am so happy that he's not a door-to-door salesman for expensive vacuum cleaners....:lmao:)

Thank you, Daka and SillyJilly (love your ID :biggrin2: ) for your messages. Funny and beautiful :thumb_yello: Love them!

Aww, thanks! And you're right that he probably won't have time to respond. I was just daydreaming :wub2: Thanks again for putting it all together! I wish I had thought of this!

jolly good, i voted. prefer to keep my pityful message to mr M only.

that's great, many who didn't make it in the cards project will deliver an audio message! :yay: he'll have plenty of bday wishes! :punk:

P.S. st. avoca of mikaville sends back a fat big hug to the-ever-so-organised miss violet sky :mf_rosetinted:

Well I can only say I learned from the best :thumb_yello: (just copied your concept - LOL)

As there will be nearly 60 messages in the end (implied that all members on the list send a message) it would be difficult to include a pic of each of them in the cover. It would either be a thick pile of paper or miniature pics on which you can't recognize anything...

...different opinions?

yes of course I didn't think of that and...anyway one look at my pic and he will reach for the sick bucket :naughty::naughty: even if he IS usually gentle and patient with his fans and he is I have seen the video evidence, and I don't want to make the poor lad ill do I. :bleh:

You know what I love about him when I have seen him meeting fans and talking to people in interviews etc, he looks em directly in the eyes very intensely, *oo shudders* I think I would melt on the spot, there's just something so open and honest and genuine and powerful about being able to do that I know I couldn't I get sorta shy but he must be a natural flirt lol.

Okay let's try that. I'm glad you like the idea :biggrin2:

So I'll provide an email address to where the files can be sent. Anybody who likes to participate PM me and you'll get the address.

I'll do it like you avoca, and list the names on post #1.

I hope this will work out ...

I'm in too!

Vix x

yes of course I didn't think of that and...anyway one look at my pic and he will reach for the sick bucket :naughty::naughty: even if he IS usually gentle and patient with his fans and he is I have seen the video evidence, and I don't want to make the poor lad ill do I. :bleh:

You know what I love about him when I have seen him meeting fans and talking to people in interviews etc, he looks em directly in the eyes very intensely, *oo shudders* I think I would melt on the spot, there's just something so open and honest and genuine and powerful about being able to do that I know I couldn't I get sorta shy but he must be a natural flirt lol.

I think you're TOTALLY right, I bet he's got some natural flirty genes happening, hahaha. I completely wish I could be like that too, but no way that's gonna happen in this lifetime :wub2:

...anyway one look at my pic and he will reach for the sick bucket :naughty::naughty: even if he IS usually gentle and patient with his fans and he is I have seen the video evidence, and I don't want to make the poor lad ill do I. :bleh:[

I'm sure that wouldnt happen :wink2:

I would not only get sorta shy but shyness in person. There is something transcentental, inexplicable about him, I'll probably never be able to figure out...:blush-anim-cl:

I have to take myself out of this project because i don't have a mic sor something to record anything.

Good luck guys!

:blink: Oh, that's bad news :blink:

But okay, I'll replace vix' name with yours.

Ah, how I envy all those who have joined here early in January or February. If I only had known about Mika earlier. What a waste...:boxed: - smaller venues....