Well You Did Ask For Them!!!

daisylou

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! What wonderful photos! And talk about *extreme* close-ups! We can even see the pores of his lovely, lovely skin! :naughty:

Thanks for sharing them!

dcdeb

Wow these photos are amazing! An accurate representation of your night Daisylou from what I've read (!). Talk about up close!!

You can see every eyelash and beard follicle! :naughty:

I love the look on Luke's face too, on his 'portrait'.

Warning!!

Photos on photobucket under daisylou_photos http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z179/daisylou_photos/

Contain: large, weird wet looking woman ,a lollipop girl without her costume and a very handsome man who might make you drool!! LOL!!!

xxx

:blink:

:blink:

couldn't you have warned us a little more ...insistently?

Great pics :blush-anim-cl:

Yep these were from Leeds on the 13th!

Yeah my camera was good when I fathomed out how to work the stupid thing a waste of £350!!! but at least some came out ok! The party ones are courtesy of BEXXY!

The MIKA ones inside needed a different flash and just couldn't get it to work!!-ARGH! I am uploading the video too when have time-have just put a bit on but it takes ages!!

You have to get used to the silly string of bulbs hanging from the balcony but it was okay when you stood up but taken video your hands needed to be rested really thats why I passed it over to Paul to hold so i could bop and sing very loudly -sorry!!

xx

Miss Daisylou,

1) I don't see any "large, weird wet looking women" in the three pages, so which one are you?

2) Only disappointment is that I was hoping to see a pic of MIKA kissing you, c'mon, there were SIX opportunities! and not even one captured?!

3) Thanks for letting us see them!

*M*

Miss Daisylou,

1) I don't see any "large, weird wet looking women" in the three pages, so which one are you?

2) Only disappointment is that I was hoping to see a pic of MIKA kissing you, c'mon, there were SIX opportunities! and not even one captured?!

3) Thanks for letting us see them!

*M*

Yah i know wheres the snog????

BTW Minako i love your avatar!

Yah i know wheres the snog????

BTW Minako i love your avatar!

I was too busy kissing to take photos of it LOL!! They weren't snogs!!!

the first photo is me after meeting his Mum. The second is MIKA and me (very wet) taken by MIKA!! with his long arms!!

xxx

hehe i remember that picture being taken i was stood right infront of you both :blush-anim-cl:

i remember looking at the lcd screen of your camera thinking my thats going to be a great picture :biggrin2:

hehe i remember that picture being taken i was stood right infront of you both :blush-anim-cl:

i remember looking at the lcd screen of your camera thinking my thats going to be a great picture :biggrin2:

How many people took photos tho and only have this and the one you gave me! never mind have the memories and my journal to read whenever I forget what it was like!! and you as my back up you witnessed everything!!!!!xxx

How many people took photos tho and only have this and the one you gave me! never mind have the memories and my journal to read whenever I forget what it was like!! and you as my back up you witnessed everything!!!!!xxx

Oh yes i witnessed everything and i have you and Tia to thank for my great Mika picture making him laugh at the right moment lol

who makes your custom pants lol

that was a classic :biggrin2:

Oh yes i witnessed everything and i have you and Tia to thank for my great Mika picture making him laugh at the right moment lol

who makes your custom pants lol

that was a classic :biggrin2:

Lol bexx u something really sad!! i cant remember wot made him laugh so much i remember him finding something really funny but the nite is fading in my head:( i wish it had all been recorded so i could of watched it back, we were there chatting with him 4 so long and we all acted so bloody normal hahaha and it was mika!!!:shocked:

daisylou i think while u were kissing him i was staring thinking OMG daisylou is snogging mika!!! Lol erm how come i didn't get to have a go!!!!

Lol bexx u something really sad!! i cant remember wot made him laugh so much i remember him finding something really funny but the nite is fading in my head:( i wish it had all been recorded so i could of watched it back, we were there chatting with him 4 so long and we all acted so bloody normal hahaha and it was mika!!!:shocked:

daisylou i think while u were kissing him i was staring thinking OMG daisylou is snogging mika!!! Lol erm how come i didn't get to have a go!!!!

You didn't get a chance he was MINE!! that night!!! LOL!! or rather I was his!! I never asked him to kiss or hug me it was all down to MIKA being so friendly!!:wub2:

I wrote everything down when I got to bed. Thats how I remembered it so vividly as yeh things are starting to disappear now but at least can read it over and over to remember! Need to see more of MIKA (oh err!!) xxx