Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you get your december tickets?

:bleh: tee hee.. couldnt decide which London date to boo so just booked 4 tickets for both...:biggrin2: I have no idea who will go with me either!!.. I'm sure I'll find people to go with me!

Yeah we should all be able to go....looks as if people who are accepted are those close to london :biggrin2:

DAM AND RATS POO why why why do I have to live in the North East, and what's worse is I only just saw this now like flaming 1.30 in the morning days after it was posted, in fact cud be weeks even I dunno grrr :mad: when I am once again addicted to the MFC and just reading the threads and stuff I SHOULD BE IN BED for work tomoorrow aargh.

I keep missing out on these opportunities cos I can't find my way round the site properly yet pfft.

I have emailed em anyway in vain hope but they wont have me cos I am from up t' north n they probs wont be able to understand my accent anyway POO and rats to it all.

Ha! Can you ask them if they will let the rest of us go to the gig as well, instead of random TBA members who may not like Mika?

Dont you think that would be an awesome idea much better than just 2 cos this fan club is where we spill out all our MIKA lurrve and where it all happens for us, it would be just awesome for them to do it with more ppl from the fan club than just 2, then they would get a REAL idea of the FRENZY MIKA causes us lol, MY hormones are taking a lot of stick lately and I think they need to meet him soon before I die of MIKA starvation. :crybaby::emot-sad:

PS PS PS I have no idea where I should post this link cos i am so slow with navigating this site but they have put some fan pics on the MIKA official crazy fan pics page so here is link:

http://www.mikasounds.com/uk.php

Mei Mei - I got Brixton, Brighton & Hammersmith!!

:thumb_yello: I was wondering if it would to too much to go to both!!

:bleh: It's never too much! I got seated and standing for Brixton.. trying to decide if I want to be in the mosh pit again.. may have to make sure I get there mega early with you guys!! :biggrin2:

PS PS PS I have no idea where I should post this link cos i am so slow with navigating this site but they have put some fan pics on the MIKA official crazy fan pics page so here is link:

Jennie Jennie - post your picture!

Tartan trousers ladies post your pictures here!

Ive just looked through all the pictures on there i may send in one of me aswell :roftl:

Lauren Your famous!!!!

and i was stood next to the pair with whiskers in the concert at birmingham :thumb_yello:

Yeah, cool. I was looking at them yesterday. :biggrin2:

I don't feel so lonely now that i am no longer the only one on there!!!(as i was for a fornight!):thumb_yello: They just decided to put another one on instead......although that's from Shepherds Bush, not Birmingham which is the one i won for...??? I didn't have my coat for Brum either so was a better pic i think...

I haven't heard anything else back yet by the way for this documentary....hopefully later..?:blink:

You never know...if the screen tests don't go according to plan, they might have a reserve list to call in...it has to make good TV!!

I am sure it is legitamate aswell

its all exciting

But if its only two fans that get selected all i foresee is alot of disapointment :boxed:

EXACTLY here at MFC we believe in MIKA obsession equality on this site lol :bleh::thumb_yello: