Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

Damn, I'd have loved to see it :naughty: You could make it a detective story and search for evidence :naughty:

Hmmm yeah perhaps I should move back, just have to marry a rich British guy :blink: Maybe I could enter some sort of reality show to marry a popstar :blink:

I would have to take my binoculars with me. :naughty:

Hmm maybe I should.............not. :naughty:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Møgpis.. Once again, it's all about the UK'ers... Damn you ppl! Must.. destroy.. the.. UK...

well.. Too sad!

Ha Ha Ha!! :roftl:

Now that I AM 18 I live in the wrong country :sneaky2:

*having thoughts of moving to* :bleh:

Ha Ha Ha!! :roftl:

Now that I AM 18 I live in the wrong country :sneaky2:

*having thoughts of moving to* :bleh:

Me moving after school.. But then there wont be any Mika-taries to take part in .. :tears::naughty:

I am not so glad to be on camera too.. to say least. but I'd have applied anyway, even just for the gig in a small venue.. :boxed:

so well done bexxy and akim! best luck with it! i always hope MFC'ers make it! :thumb_yello: that feels just right. :mf_rosetinted:

My God I was feeling all alone there!!! I was on such a high- believe me drugs probably would not have gotten me so high!!! I would have to ignore the camera's, fat chance- but I'll do it!! I get so excited at just the mention of Mika's name so I think I can forget about my surroundings!!

On another note, remember when I was talking about being on a high? Well, my friend decided to bring me down to the depths of a endless pit!! How did she manage that?

Lets see just SOME of her comments:

"Who is this mysterious poster- with only one post?"

"You're giving an "unknown" all your details, they know where you live and your phone number"

We proceeded to check this information, all this is happening AFTER I had already sent my info BTW...when we couldn't find anything Mika related on the website- I began to freak out!!! Seriously, I've only just returned to being "normal". Anyway, we managed to find a similar posting with the SAME email address advertised for Amy Whinehouse in Bristol...so it is legit!!!

And no I haven't quite forgiven her...yet...

you know what Akim - I thought about the exact same thing.. Scary, eh?

I don't know why I didn't; I'm so naive...but then I go with gut instinct, I don't know if that is a good thing though- well at least it's turned out ok...

My friend has some support, she'll be happy!!

Yeah I think your right. I guess it makes sense because he is from the UK.

Totally feel for everyone else though, it must be annoying (I know i live in the UK so thats easy for me to say, but I really do!). :thumbdown:

Like how everything is always for over 18s too....

I'm sure this is age-ist. :naughty:

My God I was feeling all alone there!!! I was on such a high- believe me drugs probably would not have gotten me so high!!! I would have to ignore the camera's, fat chance- but I'll do it!! I get so excited at just the mention of Mika's name so I think I can forget about my surroundings!!

On another note, remember when I was talking about being on a high? Well, my friend decided to bring me down to the depths of a endless pit!! How did she manage that?

Lets see just SOME of her comments:

"Who is this mysterious poster- with only one post?"

"You're giving an "unknown" all your details, they know where you live and your phone number"

We proceeded to check this information, all this is happening AFTER I had already sent my info BTW...when we couldn't find anything Mika related on the website- I began to freak out!!! Seriously, I've only just returned to being "normal". Anyway, we managed to find a similar posting with the SAME email address advertised for Amy Whinehouse in Bristol...so it is legit!!!

And no I haven't quite forgiven her...yet...

Akim this rings a bell to something i watched on channel 4 two weeks ago when they showed Amy Winehouse in a church doing a small gig, sadly i didnt take much notice+spent most of the time dozing on my sofa!! Wish i had Now!!!! I remember them saying they where making 6 all of different singers/bands etc so mika must be one of them!!!

Akim this rings a bell to something i watched on channel 4 two weeks ago when they showed Amy Winehouse in a church doing a small gig, sadly i didnt take much notice+spent most of the time dozing on my sofa!! Wish i had Now!!!! I remember them saying they where making 6 all of different singers/bands etc so mika must be one of them!!!

You never know, it might be the same thing. I honestly don't have a clue though...

Have you entered then?

They should be a fly on the wall in my house tonight, as I get ready for the MTV awards in Japan where Mika is appearing tomorrow. I am a mess, I am so excited, can't decide what to wear, the anticipation is killing me...oh yeah and I am 45 with 3 kids and this is completely ridiculous at my age (see the MFC MOTHERS' CLUB thread!!) But Mika does this to us, no matter our age.

It is going to be huge tomorrow. My Chemical Romance, Daniel Powter, Ne-Yo and of course MIKA.

Can't breathe again, and I feel sick. AAAAAH!! Welcome to FAN-dom.:biggrin2:

Well I might as well apply even though I have exams for the majority of June..... I just want to see what they say in the reply really.

I've watched Vodafone TBA gigs on TV before so I don't see any reason why this wouldn't be legit.

Well I might as well apply even though I have exams for the majority of June..... I just want to see what they say in the reply really.

I've watched Vodafone TBA gigs on TV before so I don't see any reason why this wouldn't be legit.

yeah i watched the amy winehouse one and it was great!!!

iv applied.....

thx sivan:thumb_yello:

DAMN!!!! OVER I8....:thumbdown: ...:mad3::annoyed_h4h:

IT SHOULD BE OPEN TO ALL ...MIKAMAD PEOPLE!!!

I HOPE THERE WILL BE OTHER OPPERTUNITIES!!!!! *fingers crossed*

I used to hate when competitions said OVER 18s ONLY. That's one good thing about being 18 now :D