Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually glad not to live in the UK. Otherwise I had to struggle violently with my second identity whether to apply or not. In fact I think I would not really like the idea to be accompanied by a camera team for a whole day or even longer. I don't know if I'd like the thought of my madness being documented and preserved for the future - LOL :insane:

I'm actually glad not to live in the UK. Otherwise I had to struggle violently with my second identity whether to apply or not. In fact I think I would not really like the idea to be accomanied by a camera team for a whole day or even longer. I don't know if I'd like the thought of my madness being documented and preserved for the future - LOL :insane:

ok now im thinking how much of a bad idea applying was :boxed:

I'm actually glad not to live in the UK. Otherwise I had to struggle violently with my second identity whether to apply or not. In fact I think I would not really like the idea to be accomanied by a camera team for a whole day or even longer. I don't know if I'd like the thought of my madness being documented and preserved for the future - LOL :insane:

LOL would have the same problem, really don't like cameras much :boxed:

ok now im thinking how much of a bad idea applying was :boxed:

NO PLEASE DON'T!

I'm sorry, that's just me, you know, I'm really kinda shy and camera-avoiding anyway. So please don't worry. I hope you'll make it to the project. :thumb_yello:

NO PLEASE DON'T!

I'm sorry, that's just me, you know, I'm really kinda shy and camera-avoiding anyway. So please don't worry. I hope you'll make it to the project. :thumb_yello:

Nooo thats me aswell i hate watching myself on camera or even pictures of myself :boxed:

IF i do get through and accepted i will just have to completely ignore the cameras :blink:

*i never do think things through before jumping into situations* :naughty:

I am not so glad to be on camera too.. to say least. but I'd have applied anyway, even just for the gig in a small venue.. :boxed:

so well done bexxy and akim! best luck with it! i always hope MFC'ers make it! :thumb_yello: that feels just right. :mf_rosetinted:

LOL would have the same problem, really don't like cameras much :boxed:

Well, you never know :wink2: I remember our conversation lately when you said you wouldn't have ever thought to enjoy queuing after a gig to meet the artist - LOL :wink2:

Well, you never know :wink2: I remember our conversation lately when you said you wouldn't have ever thought to enjoy queuing after a gig to meet the artist - LOL :wink2:

I know :boxed: And we all know I'd have applied, as I am mad enough to do something like that and I love to travel :blink:

btw...in the other thread i said that it's not right that this competition is only for people in the UK!!!

:blowup:

and for those that don't live in the UK??? what do we have to do?

:protest::mad3::annoyed_h4h::no::crybaby:

also the dress competition was for people in the UK!

so i say it again: EXPAND THE COMPETITIONS OUTSIDE THE UK TOO!!!

It isn't a competition though, it's a documentary made by a British TV company presumably for British audiences and needing to be relevant to British audiences., I dare say that if it was a documentary made by a French company to be show on French TV or and American documentary made for American TV, they would advertise for fans from their own countries.

It isn't a competition though, it's a documentary made by a British TV company presumably for British audiences and needing to be relevant to British audiences., I dare say that if it was a documentary made by a French company to be show on French TV or and American documentary made for American TV, they would advertise for fans from their own countries.

But we can still be disappointed can't we :boxed: Doubt a Danish tv company would make such a documentary :sneaky2: So are you gonna enter Bab? :arf2:

But we can still be disappointed can't we :boxed: Doubt a Danish tv company would make such a documentary :sneaky2: So are you gonna enter Bab? :arf2:

You can be disappointed, in fact you can cry on my shoulder. :naughty: You could always move back???

No way, I wouldn't want to be on the TV, my idea of a nightmare!

I'd like it without the cameras though!

Whatever happens i do hope that atleast one person from the MFC gets into this and i wont be upset if it isnt me :thumb_yello:

I am actually wondering if it has been advertised anywhere else or if it is solely been put up on the forums here...i mean where else would you advertise for Mika Fans other than on the fan clubs?:wink2:

You can be disappointed, in fact you can cry on my shoulder. :naughty: You could always move back???

No way, I wouldn't want to be on the TV, my idea of a nightmare!

I'd like it without the cameras though!

Damn, I'd have loved to see it :naughty: You could make it a detective story and search for evidence :naughty:

Hmmm yeah perhaps I should move back, just have to marry a rich British guy :blink: Maybe I could enter some sort of reality show to marry a popstar :blink:

You could make it a detective story and search for evidence :naughty:

THAT evidence? :blink:

Hmmm yeah perhaps I should move back, just have to marry a rich British guy :blink: Maybe I could enter some sort of reality show to marry a popstar :blink:

Anyone particular in mind? :mf_rosetinted:

Oh well... too off topic I guess...