Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Listen Holy Johnny,

I got a confession to make...

First of all: I didn't study anything for my exams today although I shold have...:shocked:

Instead I went to a party where me and my friends strated slandar about that girl....(But I think everyhing mean we said 100% true! is!! :naughty: )

HELP (got a bad conscience now...) :wink2:

Listen Holy Johnny,

I got a confession to make...

First of all: I didn't study anything for my exams today although I shold have...:shocked:

Instead I went to a party where me and my friends strated slandar about that girl....(But I think everyhing mean we said 100% true! is!! :naughty: )

HELP (got a bad conscience now...) :wink2:

Well all I can say is, was LiCM being played at the party because if it was then all is forgiven. As for the slander, well as long as it was 100% true then its not really slander so I forgive you my child.:biggrin2:

Hello Holy Johnny!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: Nice Thread.

Well...............I have a confession to make. I once stole 200 dollars from my husband's wallet to buy myself a green dress for MIKA's concert this coming June 15th:blush-anim-cl:

Well all I can say is, was LiCM being played at the party because if it was then all is forgiven. As for the slander, well as long as it was 100% true then its not really slander so I forgive you my child.:biggrin2:

Thank you so much! :wink2:

Now I'll be able to sleep well!!! *lol*

(I think I shouldn't tell you that LICM wasn't played there :blink: )

Btw, good luck for fighting the :devil: in us and emphasize the :angel_not: !

holy johnny thank yo for your help so far, but alas, i have another confession.

when i first joined this forum, i wanted to run away to mikas house and stand their till he got home and then run away with him to las vegas [we'd have to run across an ocean so i guess i hadn't planned it to well] and marry him.

please holy johnny forgive me!

Father... I don't know if it's a sin, but......

My daughter and I ate Mikas head this afternoon....:blink:

If it is a sin.. would you please forgive us?:blush-anim-cl:

No my child, it is perfectly ok to be obsessed with our lord "THE BIG M".

Infact I allow my wife to indulge in these very same fantasies.

You may find "www.curlywigs.com" some help.:naughty:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hello Holy Johnny!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: Nice Thread.

Well...............I have a confession to make. I once stole 200 dollars from my husband's wallet to buy myself a green dress for MIKA's concert this coming June 15th:blush-anim-cl:

Stole? Lets call it borrowing, then its ok:wink2:

holy johnny thank yo for your help so far, but alas, i have another confession.

when i first joined this forum, i wanted to run away to mikas house and stand their till he got home and then run away with him to las vegas [we'd have to run across an ocean so i guess i hadn't planned it to well] and marry him.

please holy johnny forgive me!

You are forgiven. Alas, although our lord mika CAN walk on water, he may find it difficult to carry you at the same time. There is the matter of trying to keep our deity to yourself, this is a selfish act but a truly understandable one.:biggrin2:

Father... I don't know if it's a sin, but......

My daughter and I ate Mikas head this afternoon....:blink:

If it is a sin.. would you please forgive us?:blush-anim-cl:

Oh my goodness, this is one of the greatest sins so far. How could you even contemplate eating such a revered item as big M's head. You may struck down for this one:biggrin2:

Oh my goodness, this is one of the greatest sins so far. How could you even contemplate eating such a revered item as big M's head. You may struck down for this one:biggrin2:

:tears: But... Father...

It's they only way I can get my little girl to eat...

She won't eat anything unless it looks like Mika....:tears:

:tears: But... Father...

It's they only way I can get my little girl to eat...

She won't eat anything unless it looks like Mika....:tears:

Well as long it wasn't his actual head then I guess it is forgivable. Practice making all your meals look like Mika (may I suggest spaghetti for his hair:naughty: )

Well as long it wasn't his actual head then I guess it is forgivable. Practice making all your meals look like Mika (may I suggest spaghetti for his hair:naughty: )

no...it wasn't his actual head!!!:roftl: :roftl:

It was a baked egg... with baked unions as hair though...:wink2:

no...it wasn't his actual head!!!:roftl: :roftl:

It was a baked egg... with baked unions as hair though...:wink2:

bwaaahahahahaha OMG ROTFL:roftl: :biggrin2::naughty: hihi, oh the crazy things he makes us do.....

You are forgiven. Alas, although our lord mika CAN walk on water, he may find it difficult to carry you at the same time. There is the matter of trying to keep our deity to yourself, this is a selfish act but a truly understandable one.:biggrin2:

thank you oh holy johnny =]

What a wonderful thread! How I missed it till now???

Well...father, everyday when I go off bed I kiss the nose of Michael Schumacher portrayed on the big big big poster near my bed...but I swear I never fancied him :naughty: it's only my hero...but I'm a bit weird, I know :blush-anim-cl:

And...on the contrary I fancy another person...a friend of you, father Johnny...but I'm too ashamed to tell you his name ( :fisch: )

Will I burn to the hell????? :ghostrider_h4h:

Stole? Lets call it borrowing, then its ok:wink2:

I adore the way who see the things!!! :roftl:

Holy Johnny!!! I stole bubblegum when I was 5 and my mum said it to all the customers and the boss in the supermarket. Could you forgive her? I know that is not a easy thing to forgive!!!

I adore the way who see the things!!! :roftl:

Holy Johnny!!! I stole bubblegum when I was 5 and my mum said it to all the customers and the boss in the supermarket. Could you forgive her? I know that is not a easy thing to forgive!!!

could you forgive HER?????

that's a good one..:thumb_yello::roftl: :roftl: