Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

Once, after an arguement with my husband (in which I was right and he was wrong :naughty: ) I cleaned the toilet with his toothbrush and never told him :roftl: :roftl: :naughty:

you didn't!!:shocked:

That's awfull!!! :eek:

But yet... so funny!!! :lmao:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Once, after an arguement with my husband (in which I was right and he was wrong :naughty: ) I cleaned the toilet with his toothbrush and never told him :roftl: :roftl: :naughty:

:shocked:

:puke:

:roll1:

I would never tell him if I were you, unless you want to be divorced of course.......... :naughty:

:sneaky2: Are you making this up now BG just to annoy HJ? :naughty:

forgive me father for i have sinned....

i work at an ice cream store and this girl i really hate came to get ice cream last night and she gave me this like really nasty look when i took her order and like whispered something to her boyfriend that she was with (she probably has a different one today, considering she's a .... welll she gets around) and i squirted ketchup and mustard at the bottom of her sundae cup :X ooops??? did i do that?? what??

i love this thread it's so cute

OMG.... (sorry Father..:blush-anim-cl: )

Scary Movie 2 is at our TV at this moment...

that priest reminds me a bit of you...:shocked:

(I don't hope that's a sin either....)

Forgive me Father............

My Mum was here for a few days - and twice I encouraged her to rest - saying she was looking tired - just so I could come in here and read what was going on!!

My Mum was here for a few days - and twice I encouraged her to rest - saying she was looking tired - just so I could come in here and read what was going on!!

Wendi.... is that really a sin??? :shocked:

Oooohw... I'm doomed...:blink:

If that's a sin, then I sin a lot.4vhg9yq.gif

And I'm proud of it.:mf_rosetinted:

Wendi.... is that really a sin??? :shocked:

Oooohw... I'm doomed...:blink:

If that's a sin, then I sin a lot.4vhg9yq.gif

And I'm proud of it.:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you both - I dont feel so much like a bad daughter now!! :naughty:

Thank you both - I dont feel so much like a bad daughter now!! :naughty:

Well... I'm not that much a bad daughter...:blink:

More a bad mother and wife...:roftl: :roftl:

Hey !!!

Does someone know where is Holy Johnny?????:blink:

Don't tell me he's already run away from here!!! :shocked:

OMG!!!

:naughty:

No my child, I am afraid I have to scrape a living sometimes. But I am here and ready to answer you all. Please be patient as I will try to answer everyone in order.:biggrin2:

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned...

On my trip to Spain I got sick from bad oysters and puked all over Mika's T-shirt... Will he ever forgive me?? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

It is the oysters that have sinned not you. I will contact Big M direct and have him strike all shellfish down in a torrent of flames.:roftl:

What a wonderful thread! How I missed it till now???

Well...father, everyday when I go off bed I kiss the nose of Michael Schumacher portrayed on the big big big poster near my bed...but I swear I never fancied him :naughty: it's only my hero...but I'm a bit weird, I know :blush-anim-cl:

And...on the contrary I fancy another person...a friend of you, father Johnny...but I'm too ashamed to tell you his name ( :fisch: )

Will I burn to the hell????? :ghostrider_h4h:

Hmm, this is a tricky one. Michael Schumacher? Hero or not, it's not looking good is it? As for the other person:wink2: I'm sure your not alone.

I adore the way who see the things!!! :roftl:

Holy Johnny!!! I stole bubblegum when I was 5 and my mum said it to all the customers and the boss in the supermarket. Could you forgive her? I know that is not a easy thing to forgive!!!

Of course she is forgiven for trying to put you on the right path. It is you I am worried about for even suggesting your poor mother had sinned. 7 Hail Mikas for you my girl.:naughty:

Well what I never told you was I used yours for getting dog mess out of the treads in my shoe.:naughty: Plus as I've already said "STRAIGHT TO HELL WITH YOU"

Sorry my father....:blush-anim-cl:

Just wondering where u were...

Does it count as a sin... coz I have nothing to confess......I'm an Angel:angel_not: :roftl:

Otherwise, I bring u my support...& If I could advice u....u should ask our boss to hire an assistant...or maybe a Double...u have so much to do here...:roftl::bleh:

btw, I love ur thread:thumb_yello: