Mika @ Carling Academy, Newcastle - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh and with the meetup being then we will just have to party hard in newcastle (greattttttttttt party town)

I know....heard loads of "good" stories *lol*

That's why I'm already going there like the Friday before...:biggrin2:

:punk:

Soooooo looking forwards to the concert!!!

Ohh and with the meetup being then we will just have to party hard in newcastle (greattttttttttt party town)

yeap..a party ...before or after the gig, or both...??...it better be the biggest party ever....something special for the dark november months...

Bab, you are going to....all of them aren't you?

Not quite :naughty: As far as I am aware at the moment, me and Yop and Kata are going to all but Birmingham, Glasgow and Manchester. Gotta draw the line somewhere. :naughty:

Not quite :naughty: As far as I am aware at the moment, me and Yop and Kata are going to all but Birmingham, Glasgow and Manchester. Gotta draw the line somewhere. :naughty:

Oh. :roftl:

Aren't you doing any London ones?

I know I know I know! November is quite far away. I can save a lot of money until then. It'll definitely be fun. Hell!

And Doncaster is on the Saturday, MFC meetup Sunday? the Newcastle Monday! Gotta be done! :mf_rosetinted:

Not yet. My finger is still hesitating to press the "buy" button. The "bad" thing is that I can also get a flight for 40€ (return) which is sooooo cheap. Life is cruel!

40 euros return? That is such a bargain! A person would be mad not to take advantage of it! :mf_rosetinted: