• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooo what did you do :shocked:

This brings back memories me and you on the forum :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

So the stella fairy wont be with us huh? :wink2:

Luvvv ya

stomach crunches hun... told you excercise was bad for you:biggrin2:

I'm sure the stella fairy will join us for part of the evening..........:roftl: you seen much of her lately???:naughty:

I'm taking the car to this gig and so is Hannah Spanner. does anyone know a good place to park? I had thought Fenkle Street (behind the Carling), but as Take That are playing the Arena on Monday night too, it may be heaving. Ideas anyone???????

talking of transport and parking Andi..i'm getting the bus as i'm on placement that day and have to go from there and i dont drive..how do i get to the acadamy from eldon square??

..anyone????

:boxed:

Hey ya!

I have missed the stella fairy think she might need a night out Hey Fred?

Just getting ready for my hair appt. So be blonde again! dunno if i can stop from being sick or if my back will hold out sitting for 3 hours, but hey this is for MIKA the things I do for Mica!

xx

Hey ya!

I have missed the stella fairy think she might need a night out Hey Fred?

Just getting ready for my hair appt. So be blonde again! dunno if i can stop from being sick or if my back will hold out sitting for 3 hours, but hey this is for MIKA the things I do for Mica!

xx

Yeh the stella fairies wand may hit me on the head :biggrin2:

What time you getting there for?

Yeh ... another gig drenched to the skin , its quite good at Newcastle Carling at the front they have a covered section to stand :thumb_yello:

Oh, that's good news! So I'd better be there early I guess - only have to convince my friends :wink2:

Yeh well people wont stand too early in newcastle .. its a work and school day , I really think we could turn up 5 oclock and be at the front

5 is not too early indeed! so we don't have to freeze for too long!

btw, so you know when doors will be opened?

Yeh the stella fairies wand may hit me on the head :biggrin2:

What time you getting there for?

We won't be going that early as I am lucky enough not to have to wait in the queue infact have to go in earlier about 20-30 before so dunno prob about 6.45pm? Will txt you tho when we get there. Is Sunshine gonna be with you as I have a ticket for her.

Should be all excited but with going to the hairdressers yesterday and sitting for 3 hours my back is knackered once again! So need to rest from now till then. I am soooooooooooooooooo tired just hope i have an energy surge for Monday or have to get the vodka and redbull out incase the fairy is too busy! LOL!

xx