Mika @ Carling Academy, Newcastle - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

40 euros return? That is such a bargain! A person would be mad not to take advantage of it! :mf_rosetinted:

I'll sleep another night over it (can I actually say that in English? It sounds strange :boxed: ). I should really stop making spontaneous decisions.

:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dooooooooooo it!!!!!!!

Newcastle rocks:punk: :punk:

I know! The next thing you might say is that Newcastle especially rocks in winter :biggrin2: . I'll definitely decide tomorrow (when I have to realize that the gig is already sold out :boxed: ).

I know! The next thing you might say is that Newcastle especially rocks in winter :biggrin2: . I'll definitely decide tomorrow (when I have to realize that the gig is already sold out :boxed: ).

Heya Häschen!!!

I hope I managed to convince you :punk:

Justt do it....(I'm sure you will anyway...!!!) :wink2:

Btw, it's already "tommorow", is it....2 AM yeah! x

Picking tickets up tomorrow lunchtime!!

Bit of hassle as we have to go and see my Mother in Law on the way back!!!

She forgot my Birthday(How Rude!!) so suppose don't mind as might be presents involved!! She really is not that keen on me so heres putting my happy face on!!

but with the MIKA tickets in my hands she can say whatever and I will be in MIKAland!! LOL!!

Should be a good one!!

xxx

Heya Häschen!!!

I hope I managed to convince you :punk:

Justt do it....(I'm sure you will anyway...!!!) :wink2:

Btw, it's already "tommorow", is it....2 AM yeah! x

I didn't sleep well last night :blink: so I decided not to buy a ticket yet. I can't afford it at the moment (stupid car) and I'm not sure about going anyway. I guess there won't be any tickets left by the end of August? It would be absolutely amazing if one of you has a spare ticket and somehow reserves it for me so that I might still have a chance to go :wink2: . Money sucks! :emot-sad::blowup:

I didn't sleep well last night :blink: so I decided not to buy a ticket yet. I can't afford it at the moment (stupid car) and I'm not sure about going anyway. I guess there won't be any tickets left by the end of August? It would be absolutely amazing if one of you has a spare ticket and somehow reserves it for me so that I might still have a chance to go :wink2: . Money sucks! :emot-sad::blowup:

Im sure some lovely person here would have a spare Newcastle ticket if you decided to come :thumb_yello:

Dont lose hope :cool:

I am now in a slight panic about where to stay in Doncaster and Newcastle which never occurred to me in my mika-joy of getting tickets, until now.

Not looking for definites at the moment, but is anyone else here going to be looking for accommodation? BexxY and Babspanky - we will already have spent 2 nights together in Glasgow by then!

GITB yes i will also be looking for accomodation in both Doncaster and Newcastle.

Doncaster just one night and a possible two nights in Newcastle and this is Definately as i am not traveling back down home just for a day only to have to return back up north to newcastle i may as well just stay up north :biggrin2:

Yes we will need somewhere to stay, and I think I will probably have Kata and Yop with me as well. But it seems so far away at the moment!

I was looking at Easyjet flights to Glasgow and they don't book that far ahead!

nooo you wont be alone :thumb_yello:

Id like to think we are all going to be trying to stay in the same hotel like we did do previously for leeds and will be doing for Glasgow it makes it alot easier :cool:

Do you know, i would love to make it to Newcastle but i think it's impossible! I know i'm going to Scotland but at least i can fly there and i've only gotta drive to Bristol so it's not too bad. If i went to Newcastle i would have to drive all the way! Blimey!! It's tempting........f.f.f.f......i'm gonna end up doing every soddin' UK date at this rate!!!!:shocked: