Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

And she is letting me into her home!

Oh Robi..................I do it just to get you reaction!

you had a go because i was on the phone with mirtilla for more than one hour...and you could do whatever you wanted...without me 'patrolling' the threads!!! :naughty: :naughty:

and...you don't know what you'll find find once in my home...mmmuuuaaahhhhh

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rob! i didn't know this detail!:roftl:

LOL! I think Robi may well be changing her mind about having me as a guest! I had better clean up my act............tell her, Babs, I am nice really aren't I!

you had a go because i was on the phone with mirtilla for more than one hour...and you could do whatever you wanted...without me 'patrolling' the threads!!! :naughty: :naughty:

and...you don't know what you'll find find once in my home...mmmuuuaaahhhhh

That is very true actually, I hadn't thought about that..maybe I will ask Mirtilla if I can just stay with her..........I may get back on that train!

LOL! I think Robi may well be changing her mind about having me as a guest! I had better clean up my act............tell her, Babs, I am nice really aren't I!

Yes, Kath is lovely, she can even eat with a knive and fork you know, with a little help. :naughty:

I've still gotta book my flight......hope things will have calmed down by then! Scary!:shocked:

don't tell me!

hope the same... within august i have to reveal all my crazy plans to hubby...it MUST be quiet by then, or terrorists will get some troubles from me!:sneaky2:

so i have to buy them! :roftl: :roftl:

hi leezy!

someone asked about travel lodge tonight and you are the boss who knows all details!

how's life going on outside this jail??

Hectic at the moment. We are off on holiday for a week on Friday and it's mad trying to get everything sorted out. B&B busy too. Have 1st Aid course on Thursday/Friday, which doesn't help.

I have PM's Babs re the travel lodge.

Am about to send you all emails with the booking confirmation details, (not that you'll need it just now, but it's another thing out of the way for me).

don't tell me!

hope the same... within august i have to reveal all my crazy plans to hubby...it MUST be quiet by then, or terrorists will get some troubles from me!:sneaky2:

YEAH Nothing can stop MFClubers..........with or with knives and forks! Right, I am off, sweet dreams everyone x

Just catching up on this thread ...RIGHT sound like you all have it planned out..i havent YET booked my hotel room but i will get around to it eventuallyt i need a family room that sleeps for three i know 1. Babspanky will be staying in my room im not sure whom the third person would be just Yet.

I would love to be the third person but I can't promise anything yet, sorry! :sad:

I can't even book a flight yet even if I wanted to because EasyJet's flight schedule goes only until Oct 27th. :boxed:

Hectic at the moment. We are off on holiday for a week on Friday and it's mad trying to get everything sorted out. B&B busy too. Have 1st Aid course on Thursday/Friday, which doesn't help.

I have PM's Babs re the travel lodge.

Am about to send you all emails with the booking confirmation details, (not that you'll need it just now, but it's another thing out of the way for me).

it sounds as you and gitb have big managing abilities! today she was busy in organizing friday night meeting up and stetsons! i'd better have my hols scheduled by you, success guaranteed!:thumb_yello:

i def feel safe in yr 4 hands!

the only thing kath could do was putting me in the same room with freddie!:naughty:

it sounds as you and gitb have big managing abilities! today she was busy in organizing friday night meeting up and stetsons! i'd better have my hols scheduled by you, success guaranteed!:thumb_yello:

the only thing kath could do was putting me in the same room with freddie!:naughty:

:shocked: :shocked:

You will be safe with us! :biggrin2:

Night Kath!:thumb_yello:

Have just sent the emails!

I am about to fight my way into bed through the piles of clothes laid out for the holiday! :boxed:

Night all! x

PS, BLUE, you gotta come!

I know... I sooooo want to come... But I have to take my time... Much can happen in 4 months, I keep my lollipops crossed, it worked for Somerset House and it might work again for Glasgow! :blush-anim-cl:

Yeh I have a family room .. :sneaky2:

If Leeds was anything to go by I woke up to bodies everywhere :naughty:

Poor me .. Im safe as houses

Yeh I have a family room .. :sneaky2:

If Leeds was anything to go by I woke up to bodies everywhere :naughty:

Poor me .. Im safe as houses

AAARRRGGGHHH!

<rushing to hide deeply in a dark cavern under a rock>

Aw Freddie, you know we all love ya...............I bet the girls are queuing up to share with you! I know Robi is anyway................(She seriously is going to ban me from her home shortly!)