Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

You need to buy Milk Thistle, it works! Really it does, along with water!

Am off to bed now!

Speak soon! x:wink2:

me too. The night eneded too soon. my drunkenness should go on for another couple of hours and be the butt of jokes an teasing.

Must roll into bed. Oh no, will be ill tomorrwo. At least we got to 'disco dance't o grace kelly and love todya and do cool hand movement.s.....

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm so looking forward for this day to come!! can't we fastforward all the weeks before?:biggrin2:

That'd be great!:biggrin2:

But I would just stop in August so that I can see Mika at Frequency first:naughty:. Then we would fastforward it again.

I got the tickets, but I still have so many other things to arrange-book my flight, find a hostel... I'm really looking forward to it!!:biggrin2:

So is the Friday party time in Glasgow? :biggrin2:

yes it will!! 20+ nuts hostaging the travelodge and whatever pub will let us in!:naughty:

hope someone will be sober enough to come and pick me up at the station on friday night! :bleh:

US!:bleh:

I put this on Oldlings, but not EVERYONE who's going to Glasgow is 'old'!!

OK. Have been googling for the Riverside Club and it is alive and well. This is where I hoped we'd go on the Friday night in November - it's a ceilidh place (which then turns into a 'proper' club after midnight!). It's where me and my friends used to go when I lived in Glasgow. It's small, but has a huge reputation in Glasgow and the drinks are cheap. I think Kath thought it was outside the city centre, but it's only about - not even - 10 minutes walk from the train station where Robertina will be arriving. One or two of us could nip out and get her and come back to the club (I think she will be arriving about 10pm). I'm sure ceilidh dancing would be just perfect for her coming off the plane/train at that time of night!

I was thinking that out of all of us, only me, Leigh and Wendi are actually Scottish (hope I've got that right!) so it would be a really really good Scottish night! Also - we'd all get a seat and be able to chat - Glasgow pubs are notoriously BUSY and loud! Oldlings remember!

The ceilidh finishes at 12midnight, so if we have any energy left, there's a really good bar round the corner called Barfly which has plenty of seating upstairs and a dance floor downstairs (very good music!).

OK. Have been googling for the Riverside Club and it is alive and well. This is where I hoped we'd go on the Friday night in November - it's a ceilidh place (which then turns into a 'proper' club after midnight!). It's where me and my friends used to go when I lived in Glasgow. It's small, but has a huge reputation in Glasgow and the drinks are cheap. I think Kath thought it was outside the city centre, but it's only about - not even - 10 minutes walk from the train station where Robertina will be arriving. One or two of us could nip out and get her and come back to the club (I think she will be arriving about 10pm). I'm sure ceilidh dancing would be just perfect for her coming off the plane/train at that time of night!

I was thinking that out of all of us, only me, Leigh and Wendi are actually Scottish (hope I've got that right!) so it would be a really really good Scottish night! Also - we'd all get a seat and be able to chat - Glasgow pubs are notoriously BUSY and loud! Oldlings remember!

The ceilidh finishes at 12midnight, so if we have any energy left, there's a really good bar round the corner called Barfly which has plenty of seating upstairs and a dance floor downstairs (very good music!).

Sounds cool! I'm def in!!:punk: oh i'll be with robertina, since we'll be on the same plane:wink2:

excuse me i am not scottish !

Great idea :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I loves it , I will reply to your PM later , thanks

oh yes you are!

oh no im not ! i might speak totally glaswedian but i was born in wales so im welsh got ya :roftl: i might come & meet you all for a hour because if i get pissed i wont make the gig ! sorry but mika comes first :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, I think so Freddie, i think most people are booked in there.........I hope we don't get thrown out!

Yep, GITB, sounds great, I just seemed to remember something about Taxi's so I thought it was maybe a little way out..........but I seem to think that conversation took place in the Oldlings on a Friday night so..........who knows what I remember!