Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you tried this link, Droopsy and JeyJen?

http://www.momondo.com/en/

It can be very helpful for planning your trip, also the low cost carriers are included in this search engine!

i got the flybmi as cheapest option, that's also a site I visited ...

good thing there is that all the costs are included...

achja...we'll see... if everyone gets off on the prestwick... it's maybe better i go there too... otherwise it's gonna be very difficult to meet up :o

Sara if in the end your husband decides not to come...could you celebrate your anniversary the day before or something? :cool:

Yeah...i expect so....i'm not worried about it, it'll be fine. :thumb_yello:

I think he might end up coming.....dunno. LOL!!! I'll decide what to do nearer the time. :thumb_yello:

i got the flybmi as cheapest option, that's also a site I visited ...

good thing there is that all the costs are included...

achja...we'll see... if everyone gets off on the prestwick... it's maybe better i go there too... otherwise it's gonna be very difficult to meet up :o

I haven't read through the thread, but why are people getting off at Prestwick? It's in Ayrshire!!!

Ha ha ha!!! Well, thank you for your opinion :naughty:

Yes, i would have probably gone on the Saturday but i thought my hubby would have wanted to make a wekend of it with me, but, he doesn't wanna go so............

He may change his mind, who knows.....

Yes, hubby is 'real life', and so are the gigs and the MFCers that i'm meeting. The Friday night will be about Mika, because it will about the Mika Fan Club having a party and a laugh:thumb_yello: :biggrin2:

My relationship with my hubby is marvel, thanks, it's just a shame he doesn't wanna go to Glasgow.

I'm not changing my plans just because he doesn't wanna come.

Like i say, he may change his mind, if not, then it's freedom for me innit! LOL!!:naughty::roftl:

You say he doesn't want to make a weekend of it with you, is it any wonder, you are not having a romantic weekend for 2. You are meeting up with 20 something other people to rave about Mika! Not the typical wedding anniversary now is it!

I'm not meaning to cause offence here, but with me, my family come first, always. You can still have a great time with us on the Saturday.

Step back for a minute and put yourself in his shoes, that's how I TRY to live my life, doesn't always work, but, if he put himself in your shoes, he'd have a pretty good case for you not going, as you have all the other gigs and people to meet too!

Anyway, that's all I should say, but you should really think about it Sara, this fan club could have fizzled out in a few months, he'll still be around......

You say he doesn't want to make a weekend of it with you, is it any wonder, you are not having a romantic weekend for 2. You are meeting up with 20 something other people to rave about Mika! Not the typical wedding anniversary now is it!

I'm not meaning to cause offence here, but with me, my family come first, always. You can still have a great time with us on the Saturday.

Step back for a minute and put yourself in his shoes, that's how I TRY to live my life, doesn't always work, but, if he put himself in your shoes, he'd have a pretty good case for you not going, as you have all the other gigs and people to meet too!

Anyway, that's all I should say, but you should really think about it Sara, this fan club could have fizzled out in a few months, he'll still be around......

:jawdrop: I'm really shocked to have read that! :shocked:

My last reply to you was happy, and sort of saying that it'll work itself out ..... erm..........ok, no offence to you either but perhaps you shouldn't say anything then because you don't know us.

I've spent most of my life putting myself in everybody else shoes and worrying about them and doing what they want. This is what you don't realise. So, this time, i'm doing summat for ME!

FYI, Which i don't think you understand, my hubby is a big Mika Fan and has been to several gigs already and going to the others, just not Glasgow because of what happened to his mate there.

I think perhaps you think i'm the only one into Mika - that is NOT the case.

I do always put my family first, but this is an exeption and you have to make them sometimes. If i didn't, then i would never go to any gigs. :biggrin2:

I hope the fan club doesn't 'fizzle out'!! LOL!! :shocked::biggrin2: I'm sure it won't. :biggrin2:

ryan air gets off at prestwick :blink:

hmmm i just calculated my price with ryanair.. but

is it the same with you? I can only leave on the 16th, not the 17th, which means I'll have to be spending two nights there.. So two nights at a hotel, the transport from prestwick to glasgow which must be more then from the other airport...

I think I'll end up the same price or cheaper with regular tickets to glasgow international...

Ah, I see. Then you can get a train straight to Glasgow city centre.

ooooh there's a train going straight to glasgow center from there?? and only 20 minutes?? wow that does sound great...:thumb_yello:

ooooh there's a train going straight to glasgow center from there?? and only 20 minutes?? wow that does sound great...:thumb_yello:

I'm sure there is, but will check with my husband when he comes home in about 1/2 hour. He's from Troon which is the next stop on the railway line!

I do always put my family first, but this is an exeption and you have to make them sometimes. If i didn't, then i would never go to any gigs. :biggrin2:

Fair enough Sara, (this is the first time you've actually said anything like that).

All anybody has to go on is what you've posted before, (remember, your brothers comments!).

You did point out that I don't know you, your right, which is why I was encouraging you to spend your anniversary with your husband, over a bunch of strangers! :biggrin2:

No need to be offended or shocked, just pointing out what I thought was an obvious thing for you to think about.:wink2: I am not an agressor, (if you knew me), I am very much the opposite! :thumb_yello:

Fair enough Sara, (this is the first time you've actually said anything like that).

All anybody has to go on is what you've posted before, (remember, your brothers comments!).

You did point out that I don't know you, your right, which is why I was encouraging you to spend your anniversary with your husband, over a bunch of strangers! :biggrin2:

No need to be offended or shocked, just pointing out what I thought was an obvious thing for you to think about.:wink2: I am not an agressor, (if you knew me), I am very much the opposite! :thumb_yello:

Awww, that's ok, don't worry. I know where you're coming from and normally, i would worry about what hubby wanted to do. My brother doesn't always say the right thing and he knows me more, so it's a surprise he said what he did! LOL!! It's the first time i've seen him for 7 weeks so.......you know, his opinion doesn't really bother me.

Thanks for trying to help though :thumb_yello: I kno you meant well,:biggrin2:

As i say, hubby may change his mind (hopefully) and then we can all party together. :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

:thumb_yello: that's sounds perfect!!! thanks :wink2:

jeyjen ,are you going...really?:thumb_yello:

fantastic!

today mirtilla and i booked our flight with ryanair, friday night at 6.00 pm or so and sunday night at 8.00 pm or so....do come with us!

pls, pm me if you need more info!

and add your name to the attending list above, droopsy too, so we count how f.....g many we are!!!:punk:

jeyjen ,are you going...really?:thumb_yello:

fantastic!

today mirtilla and i booked our flight with ryanair, friday night at 6.00 pm or so and sunday night at 8.00 pm or so....do come with us!

pls, pm me if you need more info!

and add your name to the attending list above, droopsy too, so we count how f.....g many we are!!!:punk:

ROBERTINA! Language please!

See Tickets is concerning me ...when i go and check what orders i have made on the website it isnt showing up my Glasgow ticket yet it says i have made 4 orders and only shows up three of them...YET ...when they email me the details Glasgow is clearly on them.

should i be worried? :blink:

See Tickets is concerning me ...when i go and check what orders i have made on the website it isnt showing up my Glasgow ticket yet it says i have made 4 orders and only shows up three of them...YET ...when they email me the details Glasgow is clearly on them.

should i be worried? :blink:

I would email them to make sure. Have you got your booking receipt and number? I am notorious for mucking up bookings, losing receipts, losing tickets etc - and it always seems to work out OK in the end!

I would email them to make sure. Have you got your booking receipt and number? I am notorious for mucking up bookings, losing receipts, losing tickets etc - and it always seems to work out OK in the end!

yeah i think i will email them because i have been looking at the ticket booking site it looks as if Newcastle is now sold out definately on both sites and tickets remaining for other venues are balcony only :blink:

yeah i think i will email them because i have been looking at the ticket booking site it looks as if Newcastle is now sold out definately on both sites and tickets remaining for other venues are balcony only :blink:

I think I might just check that my booking is OK!!!

everything on mine seems ok they have emailed me all my orders and they are all there and i have double checked with the reference numbers on the website aswell and it seems ok ......

i just had visions of me having to book another glasgow ticket and ending up away from the stage on the balcony :blink: