Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes but it's so complicated all :( i also discovered today that the hotel we were maybe planning on going to has no rooms left :(

What?!!?!?!?

seriously???? :blink:

no rooms left in the central travel lodge in glasgow???? :boxed:

yes but it's so complicated all :( i also discovered today that the hotel we were maybe planning on going to has no rooms left :(

oh god!! :boxed: don't worry, we'll find another one :mf_rosetinted: we can't stop for an hotel...:mf_rosetinted:

ive come to the conclusion they cant be :biggrin2:

I just checked the hotel in central Glasgow and there are rooms-*wipes the sweat from her brow* :naughty: :naughty:

ive come to the conclusion they cant be :biggrin2:

I just checked the hotel in central Glasgow and there are rooms-*wipes the sweat from her brow* :naughty: :naughty:

I wondered - you can breath easily again!!! :roftl:

are you sure?? :blink: i checked on this site http://www.hostelworld.com/findabed.php?PHPSESSID=d59821238895bc0498b830dd1c3171ab and it says there are rooms available. i already used this site to book an hostel in barcelona and i can tell you it's safe. :blink:

hmmm i looked on the eurohostel site itselves...:blink:

that travelodge thing, is it nearby?

Phew! Panic over! :shocked: I just read the top post and saw the 'no rooms left' and went into panic mode!!!! I'm gonna book my room hopefully next week. I could have done it this week if i hadn't spent £150 plus, on loads of peoples birthday presents and Father's Day. Why do these things always come at once!! :thumbdown:

All is good though, rooms available so now can 'relax..' LOL!:naughty::thumb_yello:

what about this one?? http://www.hostelbookers.com/booking/index.cfm?hostel=4075&fuseaction=hosteldetails

i don't mind hostel, actually i love them! :biggrin2: you can meet interesting people!

and sorry for all the people that have panic attacks because of the first post!! :bleh:

ive already offered to put 2 people up in my house the offers still there but i want to leave early on the day of the concert so anyone planning to stay has to leave when i leave . if anyones worried about staying with me you can speak to laurence on here . i had laurence & her friend stay here when mika played in may she can reassure anyone that im safe :roftl: a little bit mad but not crazy .

ive already offered to put 2 people up in my house the offers still there but i want to leave early on the day of the concert so anyone planning to stay has to leave when i leave . if anyones worried about staying with me you can speak to laurence on here . i had laurence & her friend stay here when mika played in may she can reassure anyone that im safe :roftl: a little bit mad but not crazy .

And who's word do we have on that then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!