Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

Yes, I think so Freddie, i think most people are booked in there.........I hope we don't get thrown out!

Yep, GITB, sounds great, I just seemed to remember something about Taxi's so I thought it was maybe a little way out..........but I seem to think that conversation took place in the Oldlings on a Friday night so..........who knows what I remember!

yes...just in the middle of some chicken and a SD video review!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like Im keeping good party company :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Yep, one long Mika party, Friday night to Sunday afternoon, no hangovers allowed...........lets just stay drunk! Oh no, just remembered we can't on Saturday night, not BEFORE the gig anyway as A we wouldn't get in and B some of us would have continence problems!

So question ... is everyone doing the travelodge on the friday as well?

im not , wishing i did now :sad: but glasgow city centre is only a 15 - 20 mins taxi ride to my house + if i left my daughter in charge of the house im sure she would have a party & trash the place :punk::thumbdown:

im not , wishing i did now :sad: but glasgow city centre is only a 15 - 20 mins taxi ride to my house + if i left my daughter in charge of the house im sure she would have a party & trash the place :punk::thumbdown:

How old is she sheena?

sweet sixteen awwwww ! shes hell to live with typical teenager cant be trusted !

mmmmmmmmmm we left Jake for a week when he was 16...........BIG mistake!

Yep, one long Mika party, Friday night to Sunday afternoon, no hangovers allowed...........lets just stay drunk! Oh no, just remembered we can't on Saturday night, not BEFORE the gig anyway as A we wouldn't get in and B some of us would have continence problems!

HELP HELP HELP!

how can i get away of all this mad alcoholic plan!:shocked: :shocked:

hmm i swear i heard through the grape vine that this was the ultimate of MFC meet ups, but to me, somerset house is the ultimate!?!

anyway, i love glasow! my auntie lives there! wonder if shes going!:wink2:

Why not come too! It would be GREAT to see you!

BTW........all you tee total people.........I love a drink.........but I can't take many, I will be asleep in the corner by the time Robertina etcs plane arrives!

Just catching up on this thread ...RIGHT sound like you all have it planned out..i havent YET booked my hotel room but i will get around to it eventuallyt i need a family room that sleeps for three i know 1. Babspanky will be staying in my room im not sure whom the third person would be just Yet.

I will book it next month though as my finances are crap right now.

I may have a couple of uni friends who will join us on our party on Friday night it depends if they are working though.

Its going to be FANTASTIC!!!

Road trip to Glasgow woooHooo :biggrin2:

Leezy has booked it for us Babs so to be honest I haven't a clue, I just paid her! I am not even sure about room allocation yet , I know they are tripple rooms and i know Robertina has her name down to share with Freddie but other than that I haven't a clue! PM Leezy, I know she isn't on much now but she stillpops in. Otherwise PM Girlintheblue as she will know

Can someone give us details of the travel lodge that everyone is booked in at?

I will book it Bexx if you want?

Are you sure you have the money Babs ??????

your credit card is already Battered to the max isnt it???

they want the money paid upfront its £100

and the hotel is the central Travel Lodge

Are you sure you have the money Babs ??????

your credit card is already Battered to the max isnt it???

they want the money paid upfront its £100

and the hotel is the central Travel Lodge

I have a plan up my sleeve regarding ££££ :naughty: And it is not dishonest. Honest. :mf_rosetinted:

Leezy has booked it for us Babs so to be honest I haven't a clue, I just paid her! I am not even sure about room allocation yet , I know they are tripple rooms and i know Robertina has her name down to share with Freddie but other than that I haven't a clue! PM Leezy, I know she isn't on much now but she stillpops in. Otherwise PM Girlintheblue as she will know

my god Kath!:shocked:

you are spoiling my career! ppl might think you tell the truth!:naughty:

...and freddie...hope your eyes are turned somewhere else...my god kath!!!:blush-anim-cl:

I have a plan up my sleeve regarding ££££ :naughty: And it is not dishonest. Honest. :mf_rosetinted:

if its winning the lottery ...i have already tried and it never works :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

thanks babs...all these terrible brits scare me to death!:shocked:

And she is letting me into her home!

Oh Robi..................I do it just to get you reaction!

rob! i didn't know this detail!:roftl: