Mika @ Hippodrome d'Auteuil, Paris

Yoppappop

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:ot: Check this out if you like...it hasn't got anything to do with Mika's performance but it captures one of the craziest moments of the show just before Tokio Hotel came on stage and all the little girls started screaming hysterically. And you can see cath85 at 00:04, laurence at 00.05 and me at 00.06 too lol!:lol3::ot:

Here's the link:

:ot: Check this out if you like...it hasn't got anything to do with Mika's performance but it captures one of the craziest moments of the show just before Tokio Hotel came on stage and all the little girls started screaming hysterically. And you can see cath85 at 00:04, laurence at 00.05 and me at 00.06 too lol!:lol3::ot:

Here's the link:

omg I don't even wanna see it :roftl: especially the part at 00:04 lol

omg I don't even wanna see it :roftl: especially the part at 00:04 lol

You SHOULD watch it...the expression on your face is hilarious, I mean shocking or should I say hair-raising:shocked: :boxed: No worries cath85, just kidding, you look great!:lol3:

Here's the link:

*lol* that's hilarious!!! :roftl: thanks for posting!

as I've already said , seeing TH live was an experience!!! :naughty:

You SHOULD watch it...the expression on your face is hilarious, I mean shocking or should I say hair-raising:shocked: :boxed: No worries cath85, just kidding, you look great!:lol3:

omg that's a close-up of my nose!! lol it looks like I'm smiling or sth. really strange...

EVERBODY watch the video right now!!! It includes an amazing close-up of cath85's nose!!! Absolutely spectacular!!!!:naughty:

johnny watch out what you're saying because tomorrow I will see you in person *devilish laughter*

Cath, is it you screaming in that video? Keep up the good work :thumb_yello:

Good to know that you're in training for tomorrow! Have a great time, I know you WILL :punk: , I'm really happy for you! Don't forget to post a detailed report afterwards and don't forget to hug Mika if you get to meet him (people tend to forget about that in the heat of the battle :wink2:) Have fun!!

johnny watch out what you're saying because tomorrow I will see you in person *devilish laughter*

Oooh I'm scared...:bleh: And violet sky don't you blame cath85 for the Tokio Hotel screaming, she's not such a great fan of them!:lol3:

I have a question...

Why is Tokio Hotel so popular? :boxed:

I just googled them, and the lead singer (Billy?) scares me beyond belief... I wish I were even slightly amused about, but I'm not... It took me so long to figure out that he was a boy and not a girl, and all of them look like they're about 14...

(I'm sorry if any of you out there really like Tokio Hotel... Maybe I will understand their appeal as I learn/see more?)

• 3 weeks later...
Oooh I'm scared...:bleh: And violet sky don't you blame cath85 for the Tokio Hotel screaming, she's not such a great fan of them!:lol3:

oh I kinda didn't see this whole talking going on without me lol well on 30th of June I had some other things to do :naughty:

anyway here are (finally) my pics from hippodrome! well some of them because I took soooo many! you can see the rest on myspace :thumb_yello:

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=774163&imageID=6892456

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=774163&imageID=6892635

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=774163&imageID=6892957

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=774163&imageID=6893296

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=774163&imageID=6893685

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=168071173&albumID=774163&imageID=6894487

Waw great pics Cath!

I love the picture of Johnny with plenty of chocolate! For once it's not a woman who gets caught up ha ha ha!

lol yeah that one's quite funny :naughty:

• 11 months later...
this was exctly one year ago :wub2: first time I saw M!!

we were 5 mfcers, we had the most amazing time ever hanging around in paris until 6 am :naughty:

thanks for scaring me to death! i must learn to read the dates!!

thanks for scaring me to death! i must learn to read the dates!!

you're welcome :naughty:

oh cath... that chocolate looks discusting!

oh i spot someone i know in this pic! oh hello little girl with curly hair!

hello :bye:

this was exctly one year ago :wub2: first time I saw M!!

we were 5 mfcers, we had the most amazing time ever hanging around in paris until 6 am :naughty:

yeeees I remember :blush-anim-cl:

It was a crazy night lol !!! :roftl:

nostalgie...