Mika @ Hippodrome d'Auteuil, Paris

Yoppappop

YAY I'm getting really excited now and I even feel like screaming with the Tokio Hotel crowd...don't hate me now LOL! But I really think this is going to be a whole lotta fun!:woot_jump: Can't wait to meet you guys there!:wink2:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YAY I'm getting really excited now and I even feel like screaming with the Tokio Hotel crowd...don't hate me now LOL! But I really think this is going to be a whole lotta fun!:woot_jump: Can't wait to meet you guys there!:wink2:

me neither!!! :biggrin2:

*lol* Oh yes, it would be fun screaming at TH in German - haha...

I'm not saying that I AM old :bleh: ' date=' it's just that having been to this 21 June concert a few times 10-15 years ago, I can TESTIFY that the audience is young, in their teens and early twenties, and I know I'd feel old and "out" (even I people tell me I look younger :biggrin2: )[/quote']

I kind of felt that way when I was at the NY concert last week (I'm 35 too!), but I wouldn't have missed it for anything! Once Mika came out on stage, I was completely entranced and stopped feeling my age. Have a wonderful time!

hey y a qq1 ??

vous y allez vers quelle heure ??? ca serait sympa kon puisse se rejoindre quelque part !!!

demandez moi mon numero de port en pv si vous voulez !!

allez biz les filles !! a tout a lheure jespère lol !!

i cant believe that son of a bitch (and i mean it) has canceled that signing on the champs élysées this afternoon!!!!!!!!!

i cant go to the ****ing concert

im gonna kill him

**** **** him

i **** mika

... i know im a naughty girl lol

i cant believe that son of a bitch (and i mean it) has canceled that signing on the champs élysées this afternoon!!!!!!!!!

im gonna kill him

**** **** him

i **** mika

LOL !! i know how you feel xD !! :thumb_yello:

why can't you go to the concert ?? by the way, would you know the phone number of yoppappop ??

im gonna kill him

**** **** him

i **** mika

T'as le droit d'être en colère mais n'insulte pas la mère de Mica. Elle n'y est pour rien!

C'est l'insulte la plus choquante qu'on puisse faire! Ca ne se dit pas et çà ne se pense même pas ce genre de propos!!!! :sneaky2:

Must be starting right about now, yes?

Will definitely be checking back to read reports and see photos later!

Hope you're all having a great time! :thumb_yello:

So Mika's still appearing tonight, but not doing a signing tomorrow? I wonder if it is because he's taken too much on - or is he ill? He's got Glastonbury all weekend too.

HE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RELAX AMAZIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE BURNT THE FLOOR & EVERYBODY WAS SINGIN

I watched it on my plasma with a home cinema I was like

:woot_jump:

He was so happy when they talked about the lebanese fiancée (not his)!!!!!

LOVE HIM:roftl:

EVEN MY MOM SAID HE WAS SOOO CUTE!!!

btw he's not as skinny as I thought (I mean with Olivier Minne at his side)

I was on phone with one of my friends, I haven't talked with since a long time and I hear nothing. I didn't want to say to my friend:"Can I call you later?"

He didn't think he came at the beginning!!! :bleh:

I have to wait tomorrow to watch him. :naughty:

I was on phone with one of my friends, I haven't talked with since a long time and I hear nothing. I didn't want to say to my friend:"Can I call you later?"

He didn't think he came at the beginning!!! :bleh:

I have to wait tomorrow to watch him. :naughty:

yeh sometimes people reminds you always in the badmoment, happens to me often!!

Actually I'm happy to watch him on tv...I think it's better to see him on tv than between 40000 ppl screaming & shakin their hands!!

But waintin for their report!!!

hope u see it soon coz was really great, a really he's better than before, so energetic & dancin & jumpin!!!!

GK to come!!!!!!

yeh sometimes people reminds you always in the badmoment, happens to me often!!

Actually I'm happy to watch him on tv...I think it's better to see him on tv than between 40000 ppl screaming & shakin their hands!!

But waintin for their report!!!

hope u see it soon coz was really great, a really he's better than before, so energetic & dancin & jumpin!!!!

GK to come!!!!!!

I hope the ones who go there were near to Mica!

i love you LebAngel!:bleh:

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: I'm soo sorry ....I mean someone else will put it on youtube...coz I dont even know if It's possible to upload a video from my Free on youtube....:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: