sunrise pics

avoca

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Avoca - you rock!!!!! Thanks for these pictures!! You have made an old woman very happy!!!! :wink2::biggrin2:

...Make that 2 old women :wink2::roftl:

Thank you so much for posting those piccies avoca - you always manage to find the best photo's to put a smile on our faces!!

x

avoca do you know that I love you?? I'm defo gonna print some of these to hang on my wall but I can't decide which lol and i don't wanna empty the ink again by prinitng all of them :naughty:

Flippin' 'eck! These pages are going up fast!! :biggrin2:

Marvellous Avoca!!!! Thanxx for sharing, they are lush!!!!

I'm going to be very positive and say that Mika looks fab and looks like he is very in to his performance. Well done Mika! You're a star! xxx:punk:

avoca do you know that I love you?? I'm defo gonna print some of these to hang on my wall but I can't decide which lol and i don't wanna empty the ink again by prinitng all of them :naughty:

I have the same problem! I used up all the ink on Mika pictures and when we got a new one, my dad goes ok now we're not going to waste all the ink printing out pictures of that one guy. I said Mika is not just 'one guy', he's AMAZING! then my dad said yeah, whatever, just don't waste the ink this time. hehe, he doesn't get my obsession. :roftl:

thanx for posting!:thumb_yello:

I think he looks kinda ...erm... bulkier... I mean muscle, since his frame is naturally not that wide...

the beautiful child grown into a gorgeous man...:naughty:

(though its a pity - the Bambi look is gone:bleh: )

Haha if it's Mika it's ALL gooood :naughty::mf_lustslow:

Avoca tack så jättemycket för bilderna!

Really appreciate your effort :thumb_yello: *hugs*

41fa8.jpg

oh, so seriouse, mr. peniman.

i loved the necklace in the first pics. from what i see is a boy with big hair. oh, he have a necklace with himself.

avoca honey, you are deliciouse as usual.

...Make that 2 old women :wink2::roftl:

Thank you so much for posting those piccies avoca - you always manage to find the best photo's to put a smile on our faces!!

x

You old women are not alone, I'm here too!! Avoca is making ALL the old women happy!!:biggrin2: as well as everyone else!

THIS IS THE MASTERPIECE!!

(I've said that elsewhere :biggrin2: I've found in this the ultimate Mika pic :wub2: )

:shocked: :shocked: :wub2:

I have to agree. This truly is a work of art.

Someone get me a big piece of marble and a chisel, I feel I need to take up classical sculpture:roftl:

Just this one pic alone has actually made my day - thanks avoca, you've hit the spot :mf_rosetinted: as always!!

I love these:thumb_yello:...esp. "little tight..." pic. Guess which one it is:blink:??

Hint:I used it for my avie.... (Avoca hope that's ok??):wink2:

i love him when he does the "little tight" thing!! awww!!