Jerry Blair (Mika's Tour Manager) is Awesome!!!

nikjass

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love Jerry too! He seems like an awesome manager and I am glad Mika is in good company. He is actually in the youtube link in my signature if anyone is interested. At the end he told me that Mika would be hitting Missouri in the fall! And he said "Wow!" when I showed Mika my gift. He's great. :)

JERRY IS THE BOMB!

hot-diggity-dog-diggity boom!

after he got us upstairs to the after party and mika came out i asked him if he could pass on the cards and gifts that dcdeb and i had for the rest of the band

he said wait a second,

disappeared behind the curtain

and came back WITH them!

and last night he was informed that he has his own thread here on mfc!:biggrin2:

and i felt so impressed by his genuine interest in the mfc that i felt the need to get a piccie with him!

love mikey and cherisse in this too!:naughty:

Excellent stuff!!! Glad he knows about the thread. Keep em coming guys!!:punk: :punk: :punk:

• 2 weeks later...

I wish i have a photo of Jerry to put up here, but I don't. If any of you want to know how he looks like someone has put up a link for Jerry's photo in this thread previously.

Anyway, if anyone has his photo, it'd be nice if you can share with us here. :thumb_yello:

Come on folks, i'm sure there are more Jerry stories out there! :wink2:

I hope someone works out a way to contact him, even if just to raise the profile of MFC and work our way to a more official status.

And I would like to suggest time before or after each gig for us to meet him! Anyone agree?

I hope someone works out a way to contact him, even if just to raise the profile of MFC and work our way to a more official status.

And I would like to suggest time before or after each gig for us to meet him! Anyone agree?

god only knows how much i looked for him in Paris, but no way till, you know, the bar..

Go Jerry go!!! he is THE MAN!!!

look at what i've found just rewatching an old interview (filmed on february) :thumb_yello:

where did you find that video? :shocked: I've been looking for the taratata bonus for ages and I never found it!

Yay! Keep em, coming folks :thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting the photos guys. I'm sure Jerry knows how much he is appreciated by all of us. Hopefully, it's enough to make us official :wink2:

Yay! Keep em, coming folks :thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting the photos guys. I'm sure Jerry knows how much he is appreciated by all of us. Hopefully, it's enough to make us official :wink2:

and i'm sure it won't take too time before someone will start an "Official" We Love Jerry thread..

i'm a his huge fan btw:bleh: and i hope he will start to collaborate with us, anyhow....:wub2:

at troubadour show he held tons of mika baloons...and i asked if i can have one and he said no! :blink: waaaaaa i thought it was mean....

but last time i met him in SF he was nice :) so ill forgive him ;)

We will love him when he makes us the OFFICIAL MFC!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I'd say we'd love him more if he does make us official....

sorry not in the right mood to be writing here actually, bit dissapointed with the way things were handled... in regards to Nibes vs Secret Gig... Jerry, I sure hope you had nothing to do with it...