...thoughts...

Eir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

next time there is a planned bomb ttack, we should just play love today really loudly from the rooftops, and everyone would lose the desire to blow each other up at once.

This would be wonderful

Hi,

I know this is totally random but, can you guys imagine Mika with a baby??

It would be the cutest thing EVER!

sorry, i just babysat an 8 month old and i have babies and Mika on the mind.

Um...no. I can imagine him looking after a baby that is not his for a short period of time and well, yes I CAN imagine him MAKING a baby. But not having one (he's still so much of a kid himself - and justifiably so - give him another 10 years :wink2: )

Um...no. I can imagine him looking after a baby that is not his for a short period of time and well, yes I CAN imagine him MAKING a baby. But not having one (he's still so much of a kid himself - and justifiably so - give him another 10 years :wink2: )

Ha. I could see it, kind of... He is a big brother already, after all, he must have some kind of experience with little people. Perhaps not much, but some.

I love babies and kids. They're hilarious- my friend has a six month old and I honestly think he has to be the single most adorable baby in the whole wide world, bar none. Big blue eyes, lots of loosely curly cocoa-hued hair, a perfectly pudgy body and the cutest smile ever which he gives whenever he sees me. He's also a very snuggly baby.

It's sort of odd though, watching him grow. He's only six months old, but I feel like he's been around forever. I remember when I went to go see his mom in the hospital and saw him for the first time as a newborn... She looked so happy holding him, and her husband was sitting at her side. Perfect family image, right there.

Being with kids give me such a good excuse for acting like one. They give me a reason to run and jump and be generally goofy while still being considered sane by any on-lookers... Even if I'm secretly not.

... I, uh, try not to think about those things. So I think I'll be sitting out of that conversation.

On another note, I just realized how many weapons I have in here. I pity anyone who tries to break in.

--> eats peanut butter in attempt to get curves for the summer bikini season

--> curses hopelessness of lollipop body

--> curses hair which is not behaving

--> tries to tame hair into a bun

--> fails and gives up

--> feels sick

--> sees evil dog sneaking back in ( why does she lve MY room so much?!) and throws oeanut butter at her

--> misses and jar breaks

--> curses stupidity

--> decides is a hopeless case

I think there is too much chicken here around on Mfc (not on this thread of course)...I don't feel totally confortable..:blink:

Oh, please, don't take offence at my innuendo :wink2:

-why am I feeling so sad and blue right now? I wonder if I'm the only one who feels such a void every now and then?

-why is my computer soooo slow??!! It drives me crazy.:thumbdown:

-when will I finally travel again? I'm so sick of my country...I know it sounds awful but I just want to see some world.:wink2:

-tomorrow gonna buy a new mp3 player whoooott

-going to couleur café tomorrow!!! whooooooooooooooooooooooootttt!!!

-gonna see sean paul tomorrow whhhiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee:biggrin2:

-gonna watch the ring now