...thoughts...

Eir

i think i'm going to see that with my parents when they come here, i've already seen styx and foreigner, but i'm so excited about seeing def leppard.

I saw Def Leppard when they were on the Yeah! tour with Journey... They are amazing, both of them. Journey had surprising energy and their singer is hilarious- I really wasn't expecting it when I saw them though of any concert I've ever seen in my life, I'd have to say the Queen + Paul Rodgers one took the cake absolutely. Even without Freddie, the mixing of the styles of Brian May, Roger Taylor, and Paul Rodgers was just outright awesome in my opinion... I'm sure diehard Mercury fans might disagree and say it's not still Queen without him, but, all of them are true musicians and performers in their own right.

Actually, at the Def Leppard concert, the last track they played through the P.A. system before they took the stage was We Will Rock You, and you just knew they were about start playing and everyone in the arena was just singing, clapping, and stomping to the Queen song. It was great.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, if I were to have a Mika ringtone, I'd probably go with Love Today. Or the laugh.

But as it is, I've got God of Thunder by Kiss as my ringtone. It definitely gets my attention when the cellphone goes off, that's for sure.

I saw Def Leppard when they were on the Yeah! tour with Journey... They are amazing, both of them. Journey had surprising energy and their singer is hilarious- I really wasn't expecting it when I saw them though of any concert I've ever seen in my life, I'd have to say the Queen + Paul Rodgers one took the cake absolutely. Even without Freddie, the mixing of the styles of Brian May, Roger Taylor, and Paul Rodgers was just outright awesome in my opinion... I'm sure diehard Mercury fans might disagree and say it's not still Queen without him, but, all of them are true musicians and performers in their own right.

Actually, at the Def Leppard concert, the last track they played through the P.A. system before they took the stage was We Will Rock You, and you just knew they were about start playing and everyone in the arena was just singing, clapping, and stomping to the Queen song. It was great.

yay! now i'm really excited!!

heres a thought i've ALWAYS pondered.

has there ever been or is there a such thing as wild cows? like theres wild horses.

you'd thing there would have had to be wild cows, they just don't appear on ranches they have to come from somewhere.

were they made in a lab or something? no one has been able to tell me!

yay! now i'm really excited!!

heres a thought i've ALWAYS pondered.

has there ever been or is there a such thing as wild cows? like theres wild horses.

you'd thing there would have had to be wild cows, they just don't appear on ranches they have to come from somewhere.

were they made in a lab or something? no one has been able to tell me!

Erh. Uh.

Hm.

I assume there were wild cows at one point before mankind began to actively domesticate, then decided to grab the dangly things on the cow and drink what came out. Whether there anymore wild ones, I don't know. I'd guess the majority has been domesticated, then bred on the farm therafter.

Erh. Uh.

Hm.

I assume there were wild cows at one point before mankind began to actively domesticate, then decided to grab the dangly things on the cow and drink what came out. Whether there anymore wild ones, I don't know. I'd guess the majority has been domesticated, then bred on the farm therafter.

i'm going to google it to see what i can find:naughty:

my god people I love you so much you are all so random!!! AHAH.

Me thinking about my oral prod in french tomorrow... I'll do a song with my guitar :biggrin2:

I AM NOT STRESSED.

lol I am serious!!!

oh and I am also thinking about this guy at school... hmm. he is cute. :wub2:

How come they don't bottle and sale 'after cereal milk'? They have chocolate, strawberry, and even vanilla milk. It just tastes so darn delicious in my opinion. But now that I've posted this brilliant idea, Kelloggs is going to now steal it and i won't get ANY of the profits. THANKS KELLOGGS. Any who i like milk after fruit loops it's delectable.

haha seriously.

Im off to buy that magazine that I told you about yesterday...I hope there is more than a poster...but if not i doesn't matter that much:wub2:

oh and i have to buy some headphones for my ipod...because they wont work anymore:thumbdown:

*Runs and gives Eir a big hug*:huglove:

oh sweetie, thank you :huglove:

I'm so tireddd....

Today after my awful exam (well...I studied 1250 pages in two days..I didn't expect much more) I took my car and drove for an hour in my city and near it with Mika at a veeeery loud volume :glasses3:

I felt so good!!!

(Maybe this could be posted in Mika's angels thread too *runs to the thread* )

Writing part passed :punk: ...then I'll give the oral part...but not now :wink2:

My pc doesn't work and I have to use the mobile one (dunno how to say in english, sorry -.-" )

And I should paint my drawing and I can't because here I have not the right program :crybaby:

My pc doesn't work and I have to use the mobile one (dunno how to say in english, sorry -.-" )

And I should paint my drawing and I can't because here I have not the right program :crybaby:

Which programme do you use for painting?

lot of thoughts:

*got a present from someone: oh he's soooo sweet :D

*am smoking a black cigarette with vanilla/caramel taste.. it's... special

*i'm hungry

*i want to see the simpsons movie but with whom???

*i've got to go study later :(

more random and less thoughtful today:

- want to eat a chocolate cookie but thinking of my terrible stomach pain from yesterday and the day before I'd better not.

- but I want to

- have to clean up my messy kitchen :thumbdown:

- need a new 'M' for my M-key or use another shortcut for the MFC forum...

Yeah, if I were to have a Mika ringtone, I'd probably go with Love Today. Or the laugh.

But as it is, I've got God of Thunder by Kiss as my ringtone. It definitely gets my attention when the cellphone goes off, that's for sure.

oh, I def. know what my mika ringtone would be.. :boxed: but my ancient mobile would not work with mp3... :tears:

I have no time and have a bunch of things to do.....

And I want to show you my Chew Chew Lunatic Asylum for Outrageously obsessed people but I can't color it yet...:furious:

I love this thread. It's just so good for putting what comes to mind that doesn't fit anywhere else.

Thoughts!

- I'm all psyched to go to the dojo tonight, because it's jiu jitsu night and I love it so much. It's finally raining, with nice rolling thunder... And I haven't heard Mika at all today. I should really fix that. I'll probably start with Big Girl- it took me awhile to really get into that song but now I love it.

- My birthday is at the end of the month. I keep getting asked what I want and since I've already got the Def Leppard tickets... All that's left I'd really like is some kind of a pull-up bar and a floor-based punching bag, and I'm just not about to tell them to go and buy me those.

- You know what's a tragedy? I don't personally know any other Mika fans, and it drives me crazy because when I talk about music with someone, I almost come to a point where I'd mention an example out of a Mika song and then remember that they don't really care for his music. Heresy.

_____

I'm adding a thought here. I am mad. So angry. I kind of need somewhere to put this, so I hope you guys don't mind.

I have really long hair that I haven't cut in years because I love it and I'm used to it- if I ever cut it, I don't know if I could grow it back to this length if I regret it. I will donate to something like Locks of Love should I ever decide to chop it off, but I don't believe I should cut it for the sole purpose of doing that.

The people at my dojo have a different opinion. I keep getting told, "Cut it, donate it, it's so much easier for you to deal with and it won't be in everyone else's way!"

I keep trying to tell them that I can't just do that... They're asking me to get rid of something I've patiently waited years to obtain and maintain, that by now is a very part of who I am. Essentially, it's like asking for me to give up something dear to me just because I have it... Should I thus ask them to give away their favorite jewelry or i-Pods because they're really neat things and other people don't have them?

I try to take the pressure lightly and let it roll off me, but the fact it's almost always brought up when I take my hair out of its braid after class it just starting to get to me.

I love the people at my dojo, they're great... Am I wrong for thinking this way and being selfish? Do you guys think the right thing to do is to get rid of my hair because I have a lot of it and other people don't?

I really want to have a chat with Luke...he is so incredibly kind!

I want it!!

So do i...a cool talk:mf_rosetinted: like that is ever gonna happen:roftl: :roftl:

BTW eir don't feel depressed we are here for you *gives a hug*

I'm adding a thought here. I am mad. So angry. I kind of need somewhere to put this, so I hope you guys don't mind.

I have really long hair that I haven't cut in years because I love it and I'm used to it- if I ever cut it, I don't know if I could grow it back to this length if I regret it. I will donate to something like Locks of Love should I ever decide to chop it off, but I don't believe I should cut it for the sole purpose of doing that.

The people at my dojo have a different opinion. I keep getting told, "Cut it, donate it, it's so much easier for you to deal with and it won't be in everyone else's way!"

I keep trying to tell them that I can't just do that... They're asking me to get rid of something I've patiently waited years to obtain and maintain, that by now is a very part of who I am. Essentially, it's like asking for me to give up something dear to me just because I have it... Should I thus ask them to give away their favorite jewelry or i-Pods because they're really neat things and other people don't have them?

I try to take the pressure lightly and let it roll off me, but the fact it's almost always brought up when I take my hair out of its braid after class it just starting to get to me.

I love the people at my dojo, they're great... Am I wrong for thinking this way and being selfish? Do you guys think the right thing to do is to get rid of my hair because I have a lot of it and other people don't?

I love the way you write, Liz

Dont bother about the others' opinions concerning your hair. This is noone else's business but yours. Have it cut whenever you feel the time is right for a change. I really don't see why anybody else should affect your decision.

You can still donate it WHEN you have it cut. So relax and take it easy :wink2:

I really want to have a chat with Luke...he is so incredibly kind!

I want it!!

I bet he is! And he writes AWESOME songs! :blush-anim-cl:

So do i...a cool talk:mf_rosetinted: like that is ever gonna happen:roftl: :roftl:

BTW eir don't feel depressed we are here for you *gives a hug*

Thank you hunny, ti voglio tanto bene! :huglove:

currently my thoughts of the day are

*i wonder if clothes dye comes off the skin and how many days does it take to wear off*

*i wonder what Mika + the band are doing right now*