My heart is broken and i want to thank mika for helping me go through it...

Sivan

Some of u know the story.... some dont... but i just want to say that the song "pick up off the floor" is like about me right now.

So im listening to it now and it helps to cheer me up and freaking pick my heart off the floor... so THANK YOU Mika...

I love you for what you do and the songs you write, they always cheer me up.

I know im not the only one feelings this way...

x

I cant wait for the day my heart will heal...

sorry if im too dramatic... :P

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww Sivan... :huglove:

Yes, Mika works as a powerful glue to a broken heart! (been there, seen that :blush-anim-cl:).

Hope your heart heals soon, so that you can fully enjoy all the good stuff 2010 will bring! :wink2:

Oh darling, hope you feel better soon! Plenty of hugs from the West Coast. :group_hug: New decade is a perfect to look up and move on, I'm so glad Mika's bbeen a big helping part of this, he's gotten me through lots.

Love Always,

Vic

Some of u know the story.... some dont... but i just want to say that the song "pick up off the floor" is like about me right now.

So im listening to it now and it helps to cheer me up and freaking pick my heart off the floor... so THANK YOU Mika...

x

Sorry to read this, Sivan. Time and Dr Mika will help you heal :flowers2:

thanks everyone your messeges help too :)

*hugs*

All my MFCers friends helped a lot in the past 2-3 years :)

u know how sometimes u feel very down and cant get out of it? and than when u do u feel silly for feeling this way earlier... songs and friends help getting out of it faster... im pretty down but i was crying earlier and now while listening to Mika and reading your messeges... it helps a lot!

thanks everyone... i just had a short chat with him... :\

i have no idea what the next few days will bring... im trying to understand where the heck im standing tho....

and i thought "pick up off the floor" was about ME! :roftl: nah, seriously... i went through that story last year, am still not completely over it, i was so sure that he was the man of my dreams, and from one day to the next, after 1,5 years, it all was over. :sad: and i'm still struggling to keep my faith in love, it's hard when something like that happens. :no: but time helps, that's all you can do really, look for distraction (e.g. by spending every free minute on mfc and by flying 9.000 km to a mika gig :naughty::roftl:) until it doesn't hurt so much anymore, and then you can start looking into the future again. "love is lost, love can burn, but your love will return!" :huglove:

and i thought "pick up off the floor" was about ME! :roftl: nah, seriously... i went through that story last year, am still not completely over it, i was so sure that he was the man of my dreams, and from one day to the next, after 1,5 years, it all was over. :sad: and i'm still struggling to keep my faith in love, it's hard when something like that happens. :no: but time helps, that's all you can do really, look for distraction (e.g. by spending every free minute on mfc and by flying 9.000 km to a mika gig :naughty::roftl:) until it doesn't hurt so much anymore, and then you can start looking into the future again. "love is lost, love can burn, but your love will return!" :huglove:

im sorry for u too mell... *hugs*

problem is... we still talk... and i dont know what to do... he said we will talk when he has some privacy...so probably when he is back to LA... earlier i asked him to call me when he has time he said he will... im thinking if maybe ill meet him and talk and see if there is even a chance for us or not... its very complicated.... we had a great time together and nothing bad ever happend between us... (but there is an Ex... in the middle and him working far etc) but i just wanna know if there is a chance u know? i think if there isnt then ill cut all contact with him... (will be very hard but i think its harder thinking he might be with someone else) question is....talk to him about it on the phone before he comes back... or wait to have a proper talk when he comes back (its dangerous cause he is super cute and nice) and i hope he wont read this... :teehee:

Aw, Sivan, you are one of the sweetest people I know and it sucks to hear you're feeling down. It's great that you're trying to keep your chin up, I'm so sorry dear. :huglove:

hey thank you... *hugs* i am much better now....but i know in the next few days ill be in a rollercoaster of emotions.... :blink:

im sorry for u too mell... *hugs*

problem is... we still talk... and i dont know what to do... he said we will talk when he has some privacy...so probably when he is back to LA... earlier i asked him to call me when he has time he said he will... im thinking if maybe ill meet him and talk and see if there is even a chance for us or not... its very complicated.... we had a great time together and nothing bad ever happend between us... (but there is an Ex... in the middle and him working far etc) but i just wanna know if there is a chance u know? i think if there isnt then ill cut all contact with him... (will be very hard but i think its harder thinking he might be with someone else) question is....talk to him about it on the phone before he comes back... or wait to have a proper talk when he comes back (its dangerous cause he is super cute and nice) and i hope he wont read this... :teehee:

hmm, guess i know too little about the story to be able to give you good advice... of course you wanna know where you're standing... but the way it sounds, he's not even sure where he's standing himself, so how can he let you know? or maybe he's just a coward who doesn't have the guts to tell you it's over once and for all, some guys are like that unfortunately. any way, it's not very nice of him to leave you in the dark about what he's thinking. :no:

don't know how long you've known the guy for, but generally, i can recommend a good book, that actually explained to me all the problems i ever had with guys and how to prevent that in the future... at least it's a good theory, haven't figured out yet whether it really works, but for the woman who wrote the book, it did. here's the website, they also have a forum, maybe you can find some interesting tips there as well. :wink2:http://www.thefourmanplan.com

ok well i'm off to bed now (how does it always get so late without me noticing?! :aah:), goodnight and good luck that you'll soon know more. :huglove:

hmm, guess i know too little about the story to be able to give you good advice... of course you wanna know where you're standing... but the way it sounds, he's not even sure where he's standing himself, so how can he let you know? or maybe he's just a coward who doesn't have the guts to tell you it's over once and for all, some guys are like that unfortunately. any way, it's not very nice of him to leave you in the dark about what he's thinking. :no:

don't know how long you've known the guy for, but generally, i can recommend a good book, that actually explained to me all the problems i ever had with guys and how to prevent that in the future... at least it's a good theory, haven't figured out yet whether it really works, but for the woman who wrote the book, it did. here's the website, they also have a forum, maybe you can find some interesting tips there as well. :wink2:http://www.thefourmanplan.com

ok well i'm off to bed now (how does it always get so late without me noticing?! :aah:), goodnight and good luck that you'll soon know more. :huglove:

I can only imagine :boxed:

Hang in there sweetie! :wub2:

thanks mell ;) ill check it out :P

x

I'm really sorry about your broken heart and I'm happy that Mika's song has helped you. He is a special person who doesn't know just how wonderful he is.

Your heart has been broken by some guy, but just think of it this way... That guy just wasn't the one for you, but there will be someone out there who is, and you'll find him someday.

The same thing happened to me when I was young. I fell for a guy who didn't even know I was alive, but I hoped he might love me eventually. Then he got a girlfriend and I was gutted.

But a year later I met my wonderful husband and we've been married for over 28 years and have a lovely son aged 26 (born 2 months before Mika) so sometimes, sad things happen for a good reason and you might not realise that now, but you will in the end. I wish you good luck for 2010.

Archived