Fmbm

If so - I'm lucky to be not a native speaker. For me the line sounds so beautiful :wub2: and I don't want to break this spell :wink2:

It's not breaking any spells for me. The only time lyrics really irritate me is when they are clichéd and cheesy and so is the music. If the music is right I don't much care about the "quality" of the lyrics. Many of my favourite songs are dance/trance and the lyrics are very simple/bordering on nonsense but they work.

The only reason I commented on is because I don't really understand why the subject of Mika's spelling comes up all the time. I don't even notice it because it's irrelevant and it's just the internet. I type 120 wpm and my spelling is quite good but I still make typos when I'm chatting on the net, especially if I'm using a handheld device.

But you point out that the actual lyrics are a bit dodgy and suddenly Mika is perfect. I don't get it. :naughty:

You're in America, right? Our news coverage is terrible. They haven't said anything about this on CNN.

Do you think Americans would have the same kind of sympathy they may feel for other tragedies? I think people would have mixed feelings about it.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think Americans would have the same kind of sympathy they may feel for other tragedies? I think people would have mixed feelings about it.

I think a lot of Americans would feel no sympathy at all, since it was a prison. (But I'm what they'd call a "bleeding-heart liberal" so I care :blush-anim-cl:) Still, it's news and should be mentioned. It's shocking to see news sites on the internet and realize how much international news goes totally unreported here.

Still, it's news and should be mentioned. It's shocking to see news sites on the internet and realize how much international news goes totally unreported here.

Seems to be front page news on CNN's site. They are still not talking about it on the air?

Seems to be front page news on CNN's site. They are still not talking about it on the air?

In the time I've been watching this afternoon, they talked about Syria, Iran, Rick Santorum, Whitney Houston, that basketball Lin guy, and the dog that won the dog show.

To be fair, that dog is really cute. :teehee:

I think a lot of Americans would feel no sympathy at all, since it was a prison. (But I'm what they'd call a "bleeding-heart liberal" so I care :blush-anim-cl:) Still, it's news and should be mentioned. It's shocking to see news sites on the internet and realize how much international news goes totally unreported here.

there was nothing abot it in my news (in my country I mean):shocked:...

sth like that should me mentioned...even if people don´t feel sympathy at all... I do though...

MIKA official @mikasounds

lyric from what we're woking on today; 'Your love is air, I breath it in around me, don't know its there but without it I'm drowning.'

thats so poetic, beautiful and touching:wub2:

Feel so happy that he decided to share some lyrics :biggrin2:

It's not breaking any spells for me. The only time lyrics really irritate me is when they are clichéd and cheesy and so is the music. If the music is right I don't much care about the "quality" of the lyrics. Many of my favourite songs are dance/trance and the lyrics are very simple/bordering on nonsense but they work.

The only reason I commented on is because I don't really understand why the subject of Mika's spelling comes up all the time. I don't even notice it because it's irrelevant and it's just the internet. I type 120 wpm and my spelling is quite good but I still make typos when I'm chatting on the net, especially if I'm using a handheld device.

But you point out that the actual lyrics are a bit dodgy and suddenly Mika is perfect. I don't get it. :naughty:

say WOT? It's not me who pointed out! Vice versa, I said that I have nothing against it, and it is forgiven by our mistakes, and especially mine :blink: If not the girls there, I would never notice any mistake in this line.

So, blame it on the others :naughty:

say WOT? It's not me who pointed out! Vice versa, I said that I have nothing against it, and it is forgiven by our mistakes, and especially mine :blink: If not the girls there, I would never notice any mistake in this line.

So, blame it on the others :naughty:

Oh no I'm no blaming anyone, especially you. :naughty:

Mika will be at Festival Les Déferlantes d'Argeles sur Mer !

From twitter:

Les Déferlantes @lesDeferlantes

C'est bien MIKA qui rejoint la programmation de l'édition 2012 !!! -ouverture de la billetterie demain 17/02 à 10h- fb.me/19JO2K43f

422373_10150610230472822_257844737821_9085490_1176258511_n.jpg

http://www.lesdeferlantesdargelessurmer.com/welcome2012.html

Mika will be at Festival Les Déferlantes d'Argeles sur Mer !

From twitter:

Les Déferlantes @lesDeferlantes

C'est bien MIKA qui rejoint la programmation de l'édition 2012 !!! -ouverture de la billetterie demain 17/02 à 10h- fb.me/19JO2K43f

422373_10150610230472822_257844737821_9085490_1176258511_n.jpg

http://www.lesdeferlantesdargelessurmer.com/welcome2012.html

what's it mean?

i can't go but i'm still all :excite:

Maybe there will be only small gigs before that festival and then in autumn there will be the big tour!

Maybe,but he said :

yes @beckieboom I will be starting touring this year, small shows first of course... then more bigger ones and some festivals

Maybe,but he said :

yes @beckieboom I will be starting touring this year, small shows first of course... then more bigger ones and some festivals

And of course we can totally trust him :mf_rosetinted:

And of course we can totally trust him :mf_rosetinted:

Just like we can trust him when he said on Feb 5 that he will be in London for 1 week

in the final phase of finishing the album. one week in london then off to the states for 2 weeks, and then... final mix starts

Of course in Mikaland 1 week lasts 10 days (at least)

But maybe that's me being picky on that one :teehee:

Just like we can trust him when he said on Feb 5 that he will be in London for 1 week

in the final phase of finishing the album. one week in london then off to the states for 2 weeks, and then... final mix starts

Of course in Mikaland 1 week lasts 10 days (at least)

But maybe that's me being picky on that one :teehee:

He tweeted so much, that I already forgot he wrote that :naughty: Maybe he's flying to LA at the moment and that's why he haven't tweeted today :teehee: Not that he needs a reason not to tweet :mf_rosetinted:

MIKA official @mikasounds 8 minutes ago

Flipping between Question time (which is kinda good tonight) and Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. They go surprisingly well together!

MIKA official @mikasounds 9 minutes ago

Home after a day of vocals in the studio watching tv and drinking red wine

Archived