"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

I am almost sure they wrote March, because that's what Wikipedia says. Which is a big lie, because there's also mentioned it was said by Mika himself on Twitter. And we know for sure it's not true. :rolleyes:

I think this picture describes perfectly how I feel right now...

facepalm.jpg

:lmfao:

Well, luckily the investigators of MFC are better. :naughty:

I wouldn't beleive what wikiwoo (wikipedia) say's because not everything is true. If Mika tweeted that it comes out in March then it must be true, BUT then again release dates always change (or the album may take a little longer to make) so having said that it may not come out in march. I think the most important thing his for Mika to take his time on the album and not to rush and not to feel pressured !!!. I trust Mika will spend good quality time on his album to make sure it's an album he's proud and his fans (us) will enjoy ... i think the wait will be worth it !!! :)

Another (but similar to the previous) article about The Origin Of Love :biggrin2:

The music for 2012 (final)

<...>

Another of the artists who waited with great expectations a second disc with equal or better quality than the first, the second titled The Boy Who Knew Too Much was at a lower level, this time Mika is back this 2012 with a third album called The Origin of Love.

With the expectation that the light comes out from the month of March, for her third Beirut singer has had during the recording with the collaboration of artists like William Orbit, Martin Solveig and Empire of the Sun, and is committed to deliver a simple registration with influences from Daft Punk, Fleetwood Mac, including a series of songs sung in French as the previously released "Elle me dit". Another song integrated into the new job will "Kick ass", song from the soundtrack of the film of the same name.

The album which will be entitled The Origin of Love is in reference to the experiences he had to overcome in the accident suffered by his sister in 2010 after falling from fourth floor. All songs on the CD, which will be 12, be linked with love in different shades.

Although the new album is entirely devoted to love and personal experiences, we must remember that their songs will pop fancy trying the model both characterizes him.

<...>

http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/music-2012-final

Another (but similar to the previous) article about The Origin Of Love :biggrin2:

It's all just copy-paste, combining old news, and translating. They don't have a clue! There's an article on MTV Adria absolutely the same as The 12 Most Anticipated Pop Albums Of 2012, just translated. :aah:

http://www.mtv.rs/vesti/12-najiscekivanijih-pop-albuma-u-2012?sid=pnh517uaoadc6glhq1g4gi4n65

It's all just copy-paste, combining old news, and translating. They don't have a clue! There's an article on MTV Adria absolutely the same as The 12 Most Anticipated Pop Albums Of 2012, just translated. :aah:

http://www.mtv.rs/vesti/12-najiscekivanijih-pop-albuma-u-2012?sid=pnh517uaoadc6glhq1g4gi4n65

I'm just happy someone still mentions him :naughty:

I've got a little question.

It's been quite a long time since I've been really active on MFC (had exams and a vacation job so I didn't have much time these past weeks).

And when I came back, I suddenly saw 'names' for a lot of songs, like everybody and president. I thought they were a joke from MFCers but since I see them there, ... I'm so confused :aah:

Can somebody explain this to me? And if the names are real, where did you get them? :blink:

I feel so stupid :aah:

Can somebody explain this to me? And if the names are real, where did you get them? :blink:

I feel so stupid :aah:

This thread is not so long, I believe all is explained here. If not, search for these words in the latest Twitter update thread. :wink2:

Ok, I don't want anyone to start panic and I was thinking quite long if I should post this at all, because I have no idea how reliable this site is and I don't know where they got that info from... And it's in Spanish (I think). Sorry for all the heart attacks you probably will have, but they wrote the album will be out 30/06/2012

http://www.lahiguera.net/musicalia/artistas/mika/disco/4593/

If they made that up, I am really sorry for posting this :boxed:

Ok, I don't want anyone to start panic and I was thinking quite long if I should post this at all, because I have no idea how reliable this site is and I don't know where they got that info from... And it's in Spanish (I think). Sorry for all the heart attacks you probably will have, but they wrote the album will be out 30/06/2012

:shocked: I really really really hope they made it up :tears:

Maybe someone who speaks spanish could contact them and ask where they got that info from? :aah:

:aah: I will :thumb_yello:

btw, just noticed that below it says "release date to be confirmed", so I don't know, I'll ask and let's see..

:aah: I will :thumb_yello:

btw, just noticed that below it says "release date to be confirmed", so I don't know, I'll ask and let's see..

Oh, thank you!! :huglove: I hope their answer will be something like "oh, we are very sorry, we made a mistake. Album's release date is 30/03/2012" :naughty:

Oh, thank you!! :huglove: I hope their answer will be something like "oh, we are very sorry, we made a mistake. Album's release date is 30/03/2012" :naughty:

:aah: I hope the same :pinkbow:

I asked twice by accident :teehee: so I hope they do answer me :naughty:

I hope so too :aah:

Oh my, I must go to sleep now, but I guess I will think about that answer all night long :aah: It's unbearable :boxed:

Hmm, that's definitely interesting... And even if this is something that's totally made up it's a good thing people are showing interest. Once there's enough rumours of the album release date maybe Mika will set things straight and actually make an official announcement about it. :naughty:

Please let us know if they answer you, I'm curious about this! :thumb_yello: And thanks for taking the time to ask them!

Hmm, that's definitely interesting... And even if this is something that's totally made up it's a good thing people are showing interest. Once there's enough rumours of the album release date maybe Mika will set things straight and actually make an official announcement about it. :naughty:

Please let us know if they answer you, I'm curious about this! :thumb_yello: And thanks for taking the time to ask them!

I will let you know :pinkbow:

Edit: just checked and it seems they deleted my comment :boxed: I will ask again :sneaky2: maybe in a nicer way :dunno:

Edit 2: oh, well, the previous comments appeared after I commented again :bliink: they'll think I'm crazy :aah:

Edited by sofi_4

And if the release date is 30/03/2012 it would be just on my birthday.:wub2:

I love how you made this long prologue before this final message :original:(although it was kind of "jumping out" at me in red letters :roftl: I didnt notice it ) and I swallowed this whole message smoothly :original: (30 june is a lovely date, 3 days after my birthday BUT...:wink2:......

I have a brilliant idea! Maybe they don't know the release date and this was just their interpretation of "top of the year" :aah: If that's the case, they're not the only ones who thinks similar :naughty::

I'm pretty sure "top" means the middle of the next year Beginning of 2012 is too early and I refuse to believe it's the end of the year So the only logical option is the middle of 2012 (June or July) The only problem, we don't know if Mika's logic works the same as every other human being's

And if the release date is 30/03/2012 it would be just on my birthday.:wub2:

And two days before my birthday :teehee:

I love how you made this long prologue before this final message :original:(although it was kind of "jumping out" at me in red letters :roftl: I didnt notice it ) and I swallowed this whole message smoothly :original: (30 june is a lovely date, 3 days after my birthday BUT...:wink2:......

I tried my best not to kill anyone with this link :biggrin2:

I have a brilliant idea! Maybe they don't know the release date and this was just their interpretation of "top of the year" :aah: If that's the case, they're not the only ones who thinks similar :naughty:

OMG, if this turns out to be true you'll be right and everyone will be like :bow: "She knew it all along!" :lmfao: